Ch. 13

Why is it always...

k updatiiiing............ it's reallly cold...-.-

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"L-Luhan, what do I do.... I dont want to see her.. how did she find where I live.." Chunji faced Luhan panic arose in his eyes.

Luhan furrowed his brows together trying to think of a plan. "I.... I dont know yet..."

"Something wrong," Changjo asked as they all came into the living room since they were done eating.

Luhan scrunched up the letter then turned around to them smiling, "Hey guys, I have an awesome idea. Since it is the weekends, and we have like a whole four days of school off, and since I can guarentee that we will have a excellent grade on our project, why dont we go on a trip.."

"Trip? To where," Niel sat down on the couch swinging his leg up to the other one.

Luhan laughed, "To a lodge, on a camping site that is a bit far from here but my granparents own the place. They own the huge forest actually, it's really fun. We can take a hike and there's a beautiful lake that has a waterfall on it. It will be just like camping, we can go fishing, swimming... my grandparents wont mind plus we can all use a break... you know relax and have fun, what do you guys say..."

"Really, that sounds awesome!!! I would love to go, can we hyung.. pleeeeeeeeease!!!!" Ricky pouted while giving his ageyo eyes.

Cap thought for a while but gave in to those eyes. He sighed, "Only if it isnt trouble..."

Luhan grinned, "Great, I'll go call them," he brought out his phone and dialed the number. Luhan waited for a few seconds, "Hey grandpa!!! Yea, hi... I'm fine and you... that's good... really, wow no way," he laughed at what his grandfather said to him, "yea... yup there's no school for four days. Hey can I ask yo-... oh, yea sure, I was gonna ask you that but you beat me to it... always one step ahead of me... " Luhan sighed as he shook his head, "you are not smarter than me... huh... yea, I am... yup, thanks grandpa, you are awesome!!! Yea i love you too, tell grandma I said hi.... kay, bye see ya, oh and send a van now please... thanks, love you too, bye!" Luhan faced them and they all looked at them confused, "what..."

"Sooo cool, you spoke chinese!!!!" Ricky awed at him.

Luhan laughed. He always spoke his language with his family. He turned to Chunji, "You understood right?"

Chunji chuckled, "Yea... you guys never change... spending my life with you, I am bound to understand some chinese at least, although speaking it is hard.."

Luhan nodded his head, "Yea I guess, okay everyone go get packed, we are leaving today.."

"What, today now???" L.joe questioned.

Luhan nodded, "Yea... it's a bit far, it's gonna take the hours to get there. We are mostly likely to get there, around tomorrow the early mroning, and I mean early..."

"Cant it wait till tomorrow," Niel said.

"Too late, I already told him to send us a van... now lets go..." Luhan pointed towards the stairs, "the van is gonna take quick to get here... "

Ricky smiled, "Okay... I dont mind going now.." he ran upstairs followed by Changjo.

"Oh, if you dont mind I would like to bring some friends... but you guys might not be fond of them..." Luhan added.

"Who," Chunji asked.

"Dongwoo, Hoya, and Myungsoo.."

"What," Niel roared.

"You are kidding right," L.joe glared at him.

Luhan shook his head, "No, but trust me on this... they have changed, I swear... they are nice now, and I'm bringing them, and if you guys say you dont want to go, I'm pretty sure Ricky will be greatly upset," Luhan smirked knowing that he has won this.

Cap grunted, "Fine... but if they mess with Ricky, I will kill them..."

Luhan was confused, "Ricky?"

"Ah... c-call them now," Chunji said.

Luhan eyed Chunji, "Fine... you guys go get packed.." they walked up to their rooms mumbling some words. He dialed their number and placed it on four-way. "Hey guys... woah.. wait, yes all of you are on the phone... just listen!!! Yea..no..huh..yo-...ugh!!!"

"You are speaking to them all at once," Chunji said amazed.

"Stop fighting!!!!! Okay... I am gonna put you guys on speaker.." he did just that, "okay.."

"So why call us," Hoay said, he sounded like he was eating.

Luhan smiled, "Pack your things, I am taking you guys on a trip, to a lodge..."

"Camping..?" Myungsoo questioned.

"Wait now?!?!" Dongwoo yelled.

"Yea... say that this is a reward for our play... now get packed, we are going now," Luhan told them their address, "come here... okay.."

"Wait... isnt that...you know, where Cap and all of them live," Myungsoo said.

"Yea.."

"I dont think that's a good idea.." Hoya said.

"You guys are coming.." Luhan's voice did not sound pretty.

They sighed, "Fine.. we'll be there.." they hung up.

"How did you get their numbers," Chunji looked at Luhan with his eyebrow's raised.

"During our project..." he replied.

"Oh..." he looked down on the floor, "um...hey, thanks for doing this..."

He smlied, "Anything for you..." he go startled as he felt something wrap around his neck. Luhan laughed, "And what is with the hug hmm?"

"Thank you... really, thank you so much..." Chunji hugged him tighter.

"Of course... anything for you, anything for my jagiya.." Luhan hugged him back. "Come on lets go..."

As they walk upstairs Ricky came out of his room, "Luhan... I heard that they are... coming.." he looked up at him with his worried eyes.

Luhan chuckled, "Dont worry... they are nice.. really..."

Chunji agreed, "They are..." the rest came out of their rooms when they heard Ricky's scared voice.

"What happened," L.joe asked. 

Chunji shook his head, "Nothing... trust me. Luhan is awesome!!! He actually made friends with them... and me too  I guess.. Luhan can make friends with anybody.."

Luhan chuckled, 'Actually... that was all you Chunji, you made firends with them not me...' he sighed, "I didnt do much... trust me, I didnt..."

"He's being modest..." Chunji exclaimed.

"No I'm not," he mumbled, "anyway... we need a leader, you know, a person that makes sure everyone is alright and is safe... I cant be it, trust me I cant.."

"Oh, I nominate Cap-hyung.." Ricky said, "he is responsible.."

"Okay... can you.." Luhan faced him.

He nodded, "Sure... why not.." after they all agreed on it they went back into their rooms to pack. But Changjo stood there, he still doubted the three that were coming turned nice, he couldnt help but worry.

Ricky ran downstairs to find everyone except Chunji and Luhan, "Where are they..?"

Changjo smiled, "Good you're here... they are already outside waiting for us..."

Ricky looked at them confused, "Then why are you guys here?"

Niel got up and dusted himself off, "We were waiting for you, come on.." he grabbed his arm and dragged him outside.

The other two were chatting with the three guys that was forcefully dragged into this by Luhan. The van was already there as the were standing beside it. L.joe, Niel, Cap, and Changjo gave the three a glare. Hoya sighed while shaking his head, "Didnt I say it was a bad idea," he mumbled to the others.

Luhan smiled at them, "Good you guys are here, so before we go in.." he nudged his elbow at Dongwoo's ribs.

"Ow.." he rubbed the sore spot.

"These idiots have something to say..." he looked over at him.

Myungsoo sighed, "We are sorry... for picking on Ricky.."

"And Ch-" Dongwoo was cut of by Chunji.

"Well... I am glad you apologized and I forgive you.."

Luhan glared at them, "What else..."

Hoya grumbled, "Huh.. oh yea... god how embarressing.." he mumbled, "we are truely sincerely sorry please forgive us.." they all bowed down not coming back up yet.

L.joe was going to make a snarky comment but Cap had foreseen it so he spoke, "Okay... as long as you guys dont do things like that again... we're good... somewhat..."

Myungsoo sighed in relief, "Good enough.."

Dongwoo looked at Luhan, "Thanks for inviting us... this isnt a bad reward.."

"Well.. this isnt really a reward.. I had to bring you guys..." Luhan said.

They looked at him confused, "What.." Myungsoo questioned.

Luhan sighed, "I wanted Chunji to have fun.." he looked at the others that were getting on the van, "I know at some point I'm gonna have to run errands for my grandpa at random times and at some point of those random I dont want Chunji to come with me... for many reason.. and when he doesnt, i dont want him to feel... neglected, left out you know..."

"But doesnt he have them.." Hoya pointed at them.

Luhan shook his head, "That's the point... I dont want him to be left alone with them... he..." he sighed, not knowing how to explain this without telling them the reason.

They all looked at him confused, "What, th-"

"Luhan.. come on, I want you to sit next to me.." Chunji pulled on Luhan's shirt.

"Coming jagiya.." he got up in the van, he turned his head back, "come on... get on.."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It indeed was a long car ride. Everyone fell asleep. Luhan, who was not asleep, looked over at Chunji who had his head on his shoulder. He chuckled, Chunji always looks peaceful when asleep. When the car stopped, Luhan looked out the window. He grinned, knwoing that they are here. Seeing the trees and little squirrels running around this early in the morning, brought back memories. He remembered when Chunji and him always use to sneak out in the night and run to their secret spot, lying down in the grass where all the fireflies flew around and the stars shining so bright. That place was magical for them. He chuckled, "Jagiyaaaa.... wake up," he shook the younger awake.

"Ummmnngh..." he slowly opened his eyes rubbing them, "are we here...?"

Luhan smiled, "Yea we are... come on, lets go out first, the driver can wake the rest up.." he grabbed Chunji's hand, opened the door gently without waking the other's up, and led Chunji outside.

"What time is it," he yawned and noticed that it was still dark out.

"It's four thirty in the morning..."

Chunji gasped and his eyes widened as he saw the baeutiful sight in front of him, "Wow... this place is still so amazing no matter how many times I see it.."

Luhan chuckled, "Thanks... come on lets-"

"Luhan!!"

He turned around and smiled, "Grandpa!!! It's good to see you.." he went over and hugged him, they were speaking in chinese but Chunji understood.

The grandpa smiled, "It's good to see you to," he let go and saw Chunji, "Chunji. it's nice to see you to..." he spoke in korean now.

Chunji smiled, "It's nice to see you to.." he accepted the hug.

"Oh come on... dont be shy to call me grandpa... you use to all the time when you were a kid.."

Chunji laughed, "Hello grandpa... it has been a long time.." he let go.

He nodded, "Yes.. it has... how are you doing, are you eating well, you are staying healthy right?" the random questioned came out as he looked at the boy worried.

"Grandpa.." Luhan said.

Chunji nodded, "It's okay... and yes I have.."

"Are you still... do you talk to...them..."

Chunji looked at the floor, "Um... uh.."

"Grandpa... stop that, he came here to get away from them... you are making my jagiya feel uncomfortable...." he went to Chunji and placed his arms around his shoulder.

"Oh I'm sorry.. wait, so they found out where he lives.." he questioned.

"Now now dear, they just came.. leave the poor kids alone.." the grandma came out, "hello Luhan and Chunji it's good to see you again.."

"Grandma!!!" Luhan hugged her and so did Chunji.

Everyone came out of the van since the driver woke them up. "I'm sooo tired.." Ricky whined.

"Hello... you all must be Luhan's friends.." grandpa said.

They all bowed and greeted them, announcing their names. Grandma smiled, "It's nice to see you all, you all must be very tired, your rooms are ready but you will have to share with someone..."

"Cap-hyung share a room with me," Ricky pouted.

Cap chuckled, "Sure..." the others glared at him.

L.joe sighed, "Niel share a room with me.." 

Niel mumbled some words, "Fine..."

Chunji linked arms with Luhan, "You are sharing with me.."

He chuckled, "Like always..."

Hoya looked to his side and saw Myungsoo first, "Hey share a room with me.." the other nodded. Dongwoo looked at them and shook his head. "Sorry, i saw Myungsoo before you and I cant share a room with one of... them.."

Dongwoo looked at the last remaining person which was Changjo who was glaring at him. "Great..." he groaned.

"You have got to be kidding... there's no way..." Changjo mumbled some incoharent words.

L.joe patted his back, "Tough luck dude.."

"Come with me... I'll show you to your rooms..." The grandma said.

Grandpa looked at Luhan and Chunji, "You guys know where your room is... and yes one bed.."

Luhan grinned, "Good.. come on Chunji," he grabbed both their bags and headed towards the room. As they got in, Luhan dropped the bags and Chunji plopped himslef down on the bed. He chuckled, "What, you are not changing..."

"Noooo.... to tired," Chunji whined and climed into bed and under the covers, their shoes were off of course.

Luhan joined the other to lazy to change also, "Good night jagiya..." he hugged Chunji while sleeping.

"Luhan... I want to watch the sunrise with you..." Chunji said very quietly.

Luhan smiled, "I'll wake you up okay, and we can go watch it together.." Chunji nodded.

"Okay... good night.."

"Goodnight yeobo... sweet dreams..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kk i am done

thought i might as well add other characters in

hope you enjoy

^_^