Ch. 1

Why is it always...

okay first chapter on my sec. fanfic... please dont hate if its ish

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Chunji sighed, as he plopped himself down on the couch. It was an early morning, and Chunji woke up really early, like always. Since he was always the first one up, he always endded making breakfast. Chunji's favorite part of the morning was that it was always peacful, quiet, calm, realaxing, anything to make him feel better. He always woke up first, brushed his teeth, and took a shower. He would always sit down on the couch, relaxing. Times like this, he could always think things through, releasing him from all the troubles he's having. He loved this, this was his favorite part of the day. Him sitting here, alone...

"Morning Hyung."

Chunji sighs, until they start to wake up. He turns to see Ricky walking into the living room yawning. His cute sleepy face, eyes still half closed, the others would've gone crazy, but Ricky's charm and cuteness never seemed to attract Chunji very much. Chunji looks at Ricky and shakes his head, he has no idea what the others see in him, all Chunji see is just a cute kid. Was that it? Chunji sighs and gets up, getting ready to make breakfast, "Lets see...."

"What's for breakfast hyung?" Ricky asks as he sits down on the chair.

"Did you brush your teeth," Chunji asks, ignoring the others question.

"Yea," he nodded.

"Did you take a shower?"

"No, not yet... I wanted to eat Chunji hyung's cooking first," he looks up at him with his eyes twinkling.

Chunji cant help but break out a smile, he admits that Ricky is really cute and adorable. He goes over to him and ruffles his hair, "Pancakes..." Chunji answers his question.

"Yahhh!! Hyung my hair!!!" Ricky pouts.

Chunji chuckles, "You havent even taken a shower yet," he walks back to the stove getting ready to make the pancakes, "are the others still asleep?"

Ricky nods, "Yup, they are..."

"If they are still sleep when you are done eating, go wake them up please. I dont feel like getting yelled at again by them when we're late for school," 'Even though I specifically asked you to wake them up.... but no, you forgot...' Chunji frowned. He remembered the time when it was not that long ago, he was busy, so he had asked Ricky to wake them up. But apparently he forgot, and everyone woke up rushing to get ready for school. They all blamed him for not waking them up and they all clearly missed breakfast. Chunji kept his muouh shut about telling them that he had asked Ricky to wake them up, knowing that it will be no use. Chunji sighed shaking his head, he flipped the pancake over. "Okay Ricky..."

He turned around to find him dozing off. Chunji's left eye twitched clearly irritated, "Ricky!"

"Huh..." he yawned, "sorry hyung.. what were you saying..."

Chunji sighed, "i said to wake them up when you are done eating," he added more batter to the pan.

"Okay..." he stretched his arms out, trying to lossen his arms abit.

Chunji finished making Ricky's plate, he added butter and syrup with bunch of berries all over, just how he like it. Chunji frowned, 'Why am I always making their plates? What am I... a maid?' He walked over to Ricky and placed his plate down, "Here.."

Ricky gasped and his eyes lit up, "Thank you hyung! It looks so delicious," he imediately dug in.

Chunji smiled, happy that he likes his food. He went back to the stove anf flipped the pancake over. Chunji prepared the other plates for the rest. As he was making more pancakes, he was wondering how today will turn out. He had this huge assignment that was due today, and he worked so hard on it. He only hoped that he would at least get a good grade, and that he met the requirements the teacher asked for.

"Hyung, can you get me a glass of water..." Ricky asked with his mouth full.

Chunji laughed, "How about some juice instead? And dont talk with your mouth full," he already set up another plate. He opened the refrigerator and grabbed the orange juice and poured it in Ricky's mug. He brought it over to him, "Here..."

"Phanks..." Ricky said with his mouth full as he looked up, his mouth all messy.

Chunji sighed and grabbed a chair next to him. He grabbed a napkin and lifted Ricky's face, "Ricky, please eat nicer and less...sloppier," he started to wipe off Ricky's face.

Ricky nodded, "Sorry hyung," he gulped the food that was in his mouth. He glanced to his left, "Cap hyung, morning!"

Chunji froze and gulped. He knew that the situation he was in right now was not helpful. He hesistantly looked to his right and flinched when he saw the intense glare Cap was giving him. He stood up instantly and backed away, "M-m-morning... I made pancakes...er making them.."

Ricky looked back at Chunji, "Is my face clean..."

"Um..." Chunji didnt even bother looking at Ricky, "l-let Cap hyung h-help you with that," he went back to making the pancakes.

Ricky shrugged, "Okay, can you help me Hyung!"

"Sure Ricky," he gave a warm smile then sat next to him helping to clean his face off.

Chunji could feel the weird atmosphere so he quickly got everyones plate ready and placed it on the table making sure he puts everyone favorite toppings on it. He really didnt feel like having everyone on a bad mood today. "Here you go Cap hyung, I am going to wake up the others.." Chunji left the kitchen in a dash.

"What's wrong with Chunji hyung?" Ricky asked, eyes all wide.

Cap chuckles, "Nothing, he is fine. Eat your breakfast cutie.."

Ricky just shrugged, "Okay..."

Upstairs Chunji was panting hard, "Phew.. okay now to wake up the others." 

The first room he went into was L.joe's, who was sleeping with his back facing up. Chunji sighed, knowing how much he shook him L.joe still wouldnt wake up. Chunji gripped the blanket and pulled it off, the cold air hitting his body. "Ungh.." he grabbed his pillow and threw it at Chunji's face hitting him hard, "what the hell Chunji!!! Leave me alone to sleep..."

"O-ow..." Chunji rubs his nose, the force of the pillow actually hurt, "get up, time for school..."

"Hmmm... few more minutes..." L.joe mumbled.

Chunji sighed, "Ricky is already downstairs with Cap..."

That got L.joe up immediately, "What, that bastard..." he jumped out of bed and dashed out the room, heading downstairs. Chunji rolled his eyes, 'Of course.. that got you up!' Chunji sighed, "One down, two to go..."

Chunji walked over to Niel's room, who was sleeping on the bed snoring lightly. More like a quiet snore, when you could hear the other breathing clearly. Chunji shook him, "Niel get up! It's time for school..."

"Hmmngh... just a bit more...sleep," Niel whined. 

"Cant do... you are going to be late.." he got no response from the other. Chunji growled, "Ricky is downstairs..." he said bluntly.

"What, he is!!?!?" Niel sat up then blushed, "I-I mean... I wouldnt want to... miss eating breakfast with everyone.." he got up and quickly made his way downstairs.

Chunji scoffed, "You guys act like I dont know...whatever..." he made his way to Changjo's room. "Changjo get up!"

"Mhm.." was all Changjo said.

Chunji groaned, he was getting irritated by all of this, "Get uuuuuuuuuuuup!!!!!" Chunji whined shaking Changjo mercilessly.

"Chunji stop!" Changjo grumbled.

"No, then you are going to start yelling at me saying why didnt I wake you up and I'm trying to...." Chunji felt a little teary by all this frutration. He hates crying but he cant help it, ecpecially when he gets frustrated, "Get up..."

"Ungh..." Changjo still didnt budge.

"UGH! RICKY IS UP ALREADY!!!" he shouts but not too loudly.

"He is? Why didnt you tell me?!?!" Changjo get up, and he dashes for the door but he doesnt see where he is going and crashes into Chunji and they both fall to the ground.

"Owwwwwie.." Chunji whimpers as he is being squished by the person on top. He may be the youngest, but he is really masculine, ecpescially compared to Chunji. Sometimes Chunji cant help but feel jealous of Changjo with his masculine body and Chunji is cursed with such a feminine one. Of course no one knows, he doesnt show his body to anyone. "Ch-Changjo.. you are hurting me....!"

"Oh... sorry hyung, are you okay," Changjo gets up and helps the other.

"I-I'm fine... breakfast is downstairs.."

Changjo smiles and ruffles his hair, "Thanks hyung, see ya..." and Changjo leaves.

Chunji sighed, "Yea... whatever... might as well wear my uniform now.." Chunji walks or limps more likely to his room. Changjo was really heavy so it took him longer than expected to get ready. When he walks downstairs, he's is surprised to see everyone all dressed up. Chunji walks over to fill up their glasses with either juice or water. Again he frowned, 'Why am I doing this again...?' he placed their glasses on the table.

"This is not my mug.." L.joe says as he looks at his drink.

Chunji looks down at him, "Really L.joe..."

"But it isnt.. please Chunji..." L.joe looks at him with pleadings eyes.

Chunji's eye twitched but gives in. He sighs, "Fine..." he grabs the drink and went to go pour it in L.joe's mug.

"Thank Chunji..."

"Whatever.." he grumbles.

"Aww, I finished my juice," Ricky pouted.

"I'll go get you more," L.joe says as he starts to get up.

"No I will..." Niel says as he also starts to get up.

"You can have my water," Changjo offered.

"He wanted juice, not water... here take mines.." Cap said.

Chunji groaned, "Not again..." he places L.joe's drink on the table.

"Oh, we are gonna be late," Ricky says, "we should get going.."

'WHAT!?!?!' Chunji screams in his head.

L.joe chugs down his drink, "Okay lets go..."

"Come on Hyung," Niel says as they all start to exit the house.

"What.." Chunji rubs his growling stomach, "but I didnt get to eat..." he sighs, "and the cycle starts all over again.."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kk i am done... hope it doesnt at al!!!

i was going to write more but its getting really late so yea...

i hope you enjoy

^^