Ch. 19

Why is it always...

updatiiing to day... honestly i wasnt since i have like two projects due tomorrow and two tests that are tommorrow but... just have to...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"BULL!!!" Chunji shouted as he smacked the pile of cards on his bed grinning proudly.

Hoya groaned as he picked up the bunch of card piles on the bed, "I swear... you just know when we dont have the card..."

Chunji laughed, "I am just really good at bull... I always win, that's why Luhan always hates playing bull with me.." he grabbed two cards form his hands, "two sevens.."

"Bull!" Myungsoo shouts.

Chunji's grin gets wider as he picked up the card and it showed a seven, "Wrong.."

"What.." Myungsoo looked at his cards and realized he has two sevens only, "aauuuugh.. what the hell.. how can I mistake two sevens with four sevens.."

"Here you gooo.." Chunji handed him the two cards, he really was having fun with this and he couldnt stop laughing at the others really annoyed expression.

"One eight.." Dongwoo was going to put down.

"Bull.." Chunji said, already knowing what the answer is.

Dongwoo sighed and stopped mid-air and placed his card back, "I swear you are cheating... you just are.." Chunji laughed harder.

"One nine.." Hoya placed it down and they all looked at Chunji, "well.."

"What.." Chunji looked at them confused.

"Arent you going to say bull," Myungsoo raised an eyebrow. Chunji shook his head.

"He knew I had a nine.." Hoya shook his head.

Chunji muffled a laughter, "Na-uh.. I am always lucky at this game.."

"Cheater.." Dongwoo grumbled.

"I am not a cheater.." Chunji pouted and stated truimphfully. They all laughed and was really happy that Chunji's mood had gotten better and they liked seeing him smile and laugh.

They stopped and turned their heads to the door when they heard it click open. Ricky's head popped in, "Hey.. are you feeling.. oh.." he stopped as they saw Chunji playing cards. 

Niel pushed it open all the way, "Chunji you are awake, you okay.." he walked in followed by L.joe andthe others.

L.joe smiled, "You seemed to be having fun.." Cap watched him and felt guilty again.

Chunji laughed, "We are playing bull.. come join us.."

"NO!!" the three that were playing shouted. "If you want to live.. run for your lives.." Hoya warned.

"No dont listen to them.. they are just mad cause they .." he grabbed the cards from them.

"Hey.." Myungsoo said and Hoya and Dongwoo both mouthed, 'no we are not go run' and shook their heads furiously.

"We all have to play on the floor.." he jumped off the bed and and Chunji almost fell from the pressure in his head which caused him to get really dizzy.

Luckily Hoya caught him, "You okay.."

Chunji laughed nervously, "Yea.. so you guys in or are you too scared."

"Pshh.." L.joe snorted, "course I'm in.." 

"Yup me too.." Ricky chirped and Niel nodded.

Chunji faced Cap, "You.." he gave a slight nod. Chunji sighed and shook his head, "Cap dont worry about it... it wasnt your fault, i am the idiot who went out in the rain and slipped.. so dont listen to what Luhan said to you.. me falling and almost dying is my fault not yours okay.."

That honestly did not make Cap feel better in fact it made him feel worse, "You.. I didnt do my leader job well so-"

"Caaaaaaaaap..." Chunji whined, "dont worry about it I am fine... just because I saw the light doesnt mean I walked in to it.."

"YOU WHAT?!?!" they all shouted.

Chunji's eyes widened and covered his mouth, "You mean.. Luhan didnt tell.. oh crap.. so lets play.." Chunji said changing the subject or trying to and sat down.

"Wait since when did you see the light... what light.." Myungsoo questioned hm further.

Chunji glared at him and pulled on his shrit causing him to fall off the bed and hitting his head, "Ow.." 

"Shuffle.." Chunji held the cards in his face and he grabbed it mumbling things, "should I pull you guys too.." the other immediatly got off. Chunji looked up, "Now lets play and lets forget what I said... and Cap please dont worry I am not mad okay..."

Cap nodded, "Okay.." he honestly felt a lot better after talking with Chunji and Chunji was haapy too escpecially since he doesnt have to hear the constant apologies.

"Lets play.." Chunji stated and the three that played with him all groaned.

 

"BULL!!!" Chunji shouted.

"Auuuuuuuuuuugh..." L.joe shouted, "I swear to god you are cheating!!! Stop cheating!!!!"

"I am not cheating!!!!" Chunji protested, "not my fault that you guys absolutely at it.."

Hoya sighed, "I told you guys to run..." he placed down three fours.

"How long are they gonna take.." Myungsoo said trying to distract the fight.

"Yea... I mean how long does it take to get some medicine.." Niel said as he placed his card down.

"Bull.." Chunji said.

Niel sighed, "What's the point of placing it down..." he grabbed the card.

Chunji grabbed his blanket from the bed and wrapped it around himself, shivering slightly. "You want me to put the heat higher hyung.." Ricky asked.

Chunji shook his head, "No... its okay.."

"You want another blanket.." Cap said.

Chunji sighed regretting taking the blanket, he really hates attention, "Two jacks.." he placed it down.

"One queen..." Ricky placed it down.

Myungsoo smirked, "Four kings.."

"Bull.." Chunji simply said.

"What the hell!! How did you... you are a telapathic.. i just know it.." he grumbled as he picked up the cards. Chunji smirked, he was really loving this.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Idiot... why would you walk out like that if you were going to get lost anyway.." Luhan scolded as he was panting hard finally finding Changjo.

"Well sorry... it was just the heat of the moment... plus I dont know these woods well enough so.." 

"That's why shouldnt... nevermind.. come on its this way.." Luhan started to walk and Changjo followed.

"Luhan... was Chunji really going to.. did he look.. "

Luhan sighed, "Chunji... he was... cold.. pale.. he wasnt moving.. I dont get it... why are you soo worried about Chunji.. I mean going out of your way to get him medicine... why?"

"What do you mean why.." he sounded offened, "he is my friend.. he's my hyung..."

"But why.. you didnt have to yet you did.."

"I care about Chunji.. that's why.."

Luhan stopped and turned around, "I dont understand you... you care about Chunji? Dont you like Ricky?"

"What does Ricky have to do with any of this.." Changjo started to get angry, "of course I like Ricky.."

"Then why?!?! Why are you doing this for Chunji... wouldnt you rather do this for Ricky your beloved... why bother with Chunji.."

"Why cant I... I care about hyung too not just you Luhan... SO WHY DOES IT MATTER TO YOU IF I DO!!!"

"BECAUSE THE OTHERS DONT!!!" Luhan panted, "the others dont... they only care about Ricky's saftely the most because they are in love with him.. arent you too.. arent you in love with him... why bother with Chunji... you guys call yourselves friends... where were you when Chunji was being bullied by Dongwoo and the others.. where were you when Chunji was suffereing from bruises that came out of the blue.."

"Wait... he what.."

"See... my point exactly... I dont understand you... why are you bothering with Chunji... he has nothing to do with Ricky.. why are you doing things for him when the others dont.. arent you afraid Ricky will get stolen.."

Changjo gritted his teeth, "That doesnt mean I still cant take care of hyung.. I am still in love with Ricky but that doesnt mean I cant help hyung.."

Luhan sighed, "No.. there has to be a reason to why you are doing this.. I told you to stay away from Chunji didnt I.."

Changjo glared at Luhan, "Why!?!?! I dont understand why... why should I stay away from him.. you cant force me.."

"OPEN YOUR GOD GAMN EYES!!! YOU ARE HURTING CHUNJI... why cant you trust me.. I have known Chunji for a long time.. the others arent doing anything for him so you shouldnt either... just focus on Ricky.."

"ITS NOT JUST ABOUT RICKY!!!" Changjo's eyes widened as he realized what he just said, it made him feel weird. Luhan was just as suprised. "It's..  just because I care about Ricky alot doesnt mean I cant care about my friends Luhan.. I care about Chunji.. I care about him alot.."

"Why.."

"Beacuse... he is nice, caring, helpful, funny when he doesnt realize it... very silly.. he cares about alot of things.. I think he is really cute and adorable thats one of his secret traits.. he is fun to be with.. Chunji is also very... dense.. no more likely pure and innocent because dense seem a bit too mean.. there are lots of things why I like him..."

"I asked why you care about not why you like him.."

Changjo's eyes widened and realized where did all those words came from, "I..."

Luhan sighed, "Just... stay away from Chunji... you are hurting him.."

"HOW... HOW AM I HURTING HIM..."

"YOU ARE TREATING HIM LIKE HOW SHE TREATED HIM!!!" Luhan shouted and he felt himself getting teary and turned around.

"L-Luhan.."

"You...Chunji yearned for her love but he never recieved it.... she just wouldnt open her eyes... she couldnt see that there were two... but no she only saw one and wouldnt open her eyes... she didnt want to see two.. just one.."

"Is.. 'her' and 'she' the same person... Luhan, who is that person...."

Luhan ignored and just started walking again, "Come on.. it's getting late.."

 

As they came home it was quiet. "Where are they.." Changjo asked.

Luhan groaned, "I think I know..." 

They started to walk up the stairs and heard laughter coming out of a certain room, "What the.." Changjo started at a partciular door.

Luhan opened the door and everyone fell quiet. Luhan glared at Chunji. Chunji looked up and dropped his cards. He gulped, "Welcome back.. L-Luhan.."

Luhan smiled, "Ja..gi..ya.. why arent you in bed... 'sleeping'.." his voice sounded dangerous.

"Uh..." Chunji pouted, "I was bored..."

"Yea.. and his fever one down.. dont worry.." Hoya reassured him. Luhan sighed.

"You want to play bull.." Ricky offered.

"NOOO.." Luhan yelled, "are you kidding... I am never playing bull with Chunji.."

"I agree..." Dongwoo claimed.

"So do I.." Myungsoo said.

"Lets play goldfish.." Niel suggested.

"Finally!! We cant stop.." L.joe was relieved.

"Luhan come here.." Chunji patted a spot next to him.

Luhan smiled, "Thanks yeobo.. I brought your medicine.." he sat down.

Chunji groaned. Changjo sat down also. "What took you guys so long.." Cap asked.

"Dont ask.." Changjo replied. He looked over at Chunji and Luhan, he still didnt understand why Luhan said to stay away from him. But what he was moslty focused on is what he said about Chunji and Ricky. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Luhan.. come in to bed.." Chunji whined.

Luhan chuckled, "Okay.. " he climbed into bed and sunggled with the other, "we are going home tomorrow.."

"I know... I had fun.." he snuggled closer to the older.

Luhan smiled, "Good.. I'm glad.. "

"Do you think... she went home.."

Luhan rubbed Chunji's back, "Hope so.. Chunji... when we get back to school... I made a friend that I want you to meet okay..."

"Okay... a guy?"

"Yup... he's nice.. and he wants to meet you.."

"That's good... you know, holloween is coming.. (late I know).."

"I know.. go to sleep.. you'll need it.."

"Okay.. night Luhan.."

"Good night.. yeobo.."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okayyyy i am done...

oooooh and i made the foreword about my third fanfic.. you guys should really check it out!!!!

its called... black cat... link ---> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/315429/black-cat-teentop-nielji-chuniel-changjoe-chunniel-caprick

you guys should check it out.. comment and suscirbe if you like it although not a good description

will update that stoey after this one.. so eny joy ^^