Ch. 38

Why is it always...

ok updatiiing.....Chunji

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Chunji froze and sat there looking at the other, "What..." Chunji wasnt thinking straight. The words werent forming correctly in his head, they were just a jumble of letters.

"Hyung... do you love me back," Changjo swallowed, the intensity was increasing and rejection was popping up in his mind.

Chunji blinked multiple times and started shaking his head, "Wait stop... you... I dont get it.. you like me? Me... why me.." he was confused, Changjo liking him didnt sound real at all, in fact, if the other was playing with Chunji, he would seriously believe him. "Why would you like me?"

"Chunji.." his placed his hands down, "I have liked you for a long time now... I dont know when.. but.. I just realized it not that long ago.."

"But..." Chunji furrowed his brows together, "What about Rick-"

"Chunji dont.." he cut in, "dont bring him in this, he has nothing to do with this... its only you and me... okay," he grabbed Chunji's hand and gave it alight squeeze, "Ricky is out of the picture... Chunji, I love you, not Ricky... I am in love with you.."

Chunji's eyes grew wide and his cheeks felt hot, "Uh... you..." he inhaled slowly and looked away, "th-that's really embarresseing to hear.. dont say it so... weirdly.." his heart beat increased and actually he was really happy to hear it. Its just he never really had any experience in this kind of situation so he doesnt know how to react to it.

Changjo chuckled, "Too cute... Chunji... look at me.." the other just shook his head, "look at me.." Chunji slowly turned his head and looked at the younger. Changjo smiled, "I lov-"

Chunji covered the other's mouth shaking his head really fast, "Shhh.. shhh... d-dont  say it...." Chunji was beat red and he swears if he hears those words again he'll die.

Changjo was biting his lips trying not to laugh, "Mhhmmm.... mhm mmm..."

"Huh.." he took his hands away.

"I said why not... dont you want to hear how much I l-" again his mouth was covered.

"D-dont... I... I am not used to hearing it... all of my I love you's were from mainly Luhan but even he rarely says it.. and I still get all weird when he does.. my dad never told my that.. except maybe one or two times and my mom... well she only ever said to Rihyuk... probably only once to me... so.. I'm just not used to it.. please... just, dont say it... so much.." Chunji tokk a deep breathe, he could still feel himself heating up.

Changjo thought that was horrible, not having parents that tell you 'I love you'. He grabbed the other's hands and took it away from his mouth, "Chunji.."

The other gasped, "Dont s-say it.."

"I love you..."

Chunji got redder as he gave a litttle squeak, "Okay okay.. you can stop now." he sueezed his eyes shut to embarressed to look at Changjo.

"Chunji.." he cupped the other's cheeks again and placed his forehead on the older's, "listen to me... what you've experience is really horrible, no one should have to go through that pain... but that made you stronger and I'm pretty sure if there was a cure, they would have used it."

Chunji looked at Changjo, "Uh.. thanks for telling me for what I already know... but, someone else telling me is different.." he smiled.

Changjo broke out in a small laugh, "Chunji I-"

"Changjo please... if you really... L... O...V... E... me, then you wont say it so much...." 

He smiled, "I love you.." he placed his lips on Chunji causing the him to close his eyes. After a few seconds he pulled away, "Chunji.. do you love me back," he realized that the other didnt answer him.

Chunji gulped, "D-do... do I have to say it.." he was breathing heavily now.

Changjo looked Chunji confused, "How else will you tell me?"

"You see... I'm not also comfortable saying it.. since I pratically never said it except to.. maybe my dad.. Luhan and my mom.. so... I just dont know how to say it... well," he exhaled hoping that the younger will exept that.

"Wait... do you, do you love me... you can just nod for now I wont push you..." he thought he should make this easier for Chunji.

The older took a shakey breathe and nodded his head, "Y-yea... see, I also gave you and answer.. that should count for something.."

Changjo laughed, "So.. will you go out with me?"

Chunji gulped again, he didnt think that this will be very hard. He inhaled and looked at him again for probably the millianth time, "Can you take your hands off of me.."

"Oh sorry..." he took his hands off, "your answer.."

Chunji sat there for a minute, "I'm gonna take a shower.." he stood and thought he could escape to the bathroom but he was unfortunate and the younger grabbed his wrist holding him in place, "Chunji... stop running.. and what were you trying to do.."

"Um... distracting.. you.." he looked down at Changjo.

Changjo sighed and pulled the other back down, "Chunji-"

"Changjo!!! Please think from my point of view... this is really embarressing for me... I have never done this before okay.. " 

"Chunji... please.. I need an answer... it hurts when I dont know for sure.."

Chunji felt really guilty at the look in the younger's eyes. What was he thinking, it couldnt be that hard right? He opened his mouth to say something, but nothing came out and the fear started coming to him. Then he thought of an idea that he thought would works really nice and would be easier for him than having to say 'yes'.

Changjo sighed, "Chunj-" his eyes widened when he felt something soft on his lips. Butterflies filled through the younger's stomach when Chunji was kissing him. Chunji initiating it was like teaching a cat saying 'hi' or making it love taking a bath without dying. He slid his hands through the other's waist while Chunji's hands started to cup the youngers cheeks.

He bit the lower lips earning a moan from the older as Chunji slowly got onto the younger's lap. Changjo slipped his hands in the younger's shirt carressing the smooth soft skin and pinching one of his sensitive s. 

"Hngh.." Chunji softly moaned as he started to feel really heated up. His mind started to go hazy, and he body was feeling highly sensitive.

"Ahem.." there was a hard knock on the door interuppting the two.

They both turned to look at the open door and see Luhan staring at them with a raised eyebrow. Chunji face burned as he slipped off of the other's lap, "Im gonna take a shower..."

"I'll just... go.." Changjo stood up and walked out looking at Luhan on the way.

Luhan just shook his head and sighed, "Oh god..."

---------------------------------------------

In the morning Chunji was making breakfast while everyone was on the table excluding Changjo and Luhan was helping Chunji. "Hyung... are you going to school?" Ricky finally asked.

"NO.." Luhan answered, "he will not.."

"Mhm.." Chunji said. He wasnt really paying attention, something was on his mind. He wanted to fix it but how?

"That's good... will there be a funeral.." Cap asked.

"Probably... if he wants to go.. he can.." Luhan answered again.

Chunji turned to Luhan, "Luhan?"

"Yea.." he stopped buttering a toast and looked at him.

"I..I love you.."

His eyes widened as the toast in his hand fell. "Morning guys," Changjo said as he came in, "whats wrong?"

"Ah.." Ricky got up, "Nothing.. uh... hey... you want some... toast?" he held up his toast.

Changjo looked at him weird, "Uh... are you sure nothing happened?"

Niel turned around chuckling, "Before you came in Ch-"

"Uh... do you want some juice," Cap said holding up his glass of juice.

"Okay... what happened?" Changjo asked.

Cap gave a glare at Niel who held his hand up in defeat. L.joe turned around, "Nothing.."

"Hey Changjo.. lets go... do things.." Ricky said as he push the youngest out the kitchen.

"Uh.." Luhan walked over to Chunji his hands trembling and cupping his cheeks, "y-yeobo... what uh... what happened?" he looked at the younger in the eyes.

"I... love you.."

Luhan turned to the others petting Chunji's hair, "I think he's dying... he really wont go to school for weeks.. you guys should go ahead.."

 

"Now... Chunji... what happened.." they were both sitting down, Luhan brought some strawberry milk for the pther since Chunji refused to drink white milk.

"I... I cant say I love you to Changjo... and I wanted to see if I could say it to you... Luhan what's wrong with me," he asked taking a sip of the milk, "this is good.."

"Ohhhhh.... that's it? Chunji... its okay, you just have to get use to it... I seriously thought Changjo did something.." Luhan said sighing in relief.

"I dont know what to do... Luhan help me.." he pouted.

"Hmmm.... okay, pretend that I am Changjo... so now you are going to confess to me... okay... now, Chunji.. I love you.." Luhan said looking in the other's eyes.

Chunji gulped and looked back, "I.. love you.."

Luhan blinked and leaned in, "Can you say that again?"

"I love you?"

Luhan smiled, "Aww.. thanks jagiya thats so sweet," he pecked the other's cheek.

"Am i cured?"

"Nahh.. I just wanted to hear it.." he patted Chunji's cheeks, "and besides I am too easy... we need someone's help, wait here.." he got up and got out his phone.

Chunji sat there drinking his milk again.

 

"Okay.. so what happened, I ran here from school, so sorry I am late!" Sehun said panting.

Luhan smiled come in, "We need your help.."

Sehun came in and saw Chunji sitting there drinking his milk, "Oh god Chunji... are you okay? I'm sorry about your mom... is Luhan killing you?" Luhan slapped the other's head, "Ow.." he walked towards the sitting boy.

Chunji smiled, "Hi... and I'm fine.."

"We need your help... sit down," Luhan said and placed his hands on Sehun's shoulder's, "you see... Chunji is having trouble saying 'I love you' to Changjo so I need you to be Changjo so Chunji can confess to you.. okay?" Luhan said.

"So... I missed school and an important test I was about to have.. for this?"

"Yes now will you help?"

"Of course... how can leave Chunji in a situation like this?"

"Good... now be Changjo.."

"Wait... you never said that to me before," Sehun said looking at the older.

Luhan glared at Sehun, "I love you.." he said in a monotone voice, "now be Changjo.."

Sehun sighed, "Why cant you be like Chunji... okay... Chunji, I am Changjo," he placed a hand on Chunji's cheek, "I really love you... do you love me?"

Chunji inhaled as his cheeks burn, his palms were being sweaty and his heart beat increased as well as his body heat, "I...um.. I cant do it Luhan.."

"No... Chunji I am not here... okay, and you need to confess to him.. dont talk to me," Luhan stated.

"But.." Chunji looked at Sehun in the eyes and froze.

"Chunji.." Sehun softly said, "do you love me?"

"I... I.... I cant do it.."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Niel walked in the bathroom and saw L.joe. He turned red, "Wh-what are you doing here?"

"Washing my... hand?" L.joe looked at the other weird.

"Oh..."

He raised an eyebrow, "What... flustered to be in the same room as me?"

"Wha... no!!!! I'm still mad at you at what you did.. and taking advantage of me!!!"

L.joe sighed, "You are the one that said.. 'L.joe... let do it'..." he smirked as he chuckled.

Niel turned even more red, "Shut up!! I was drunk.." he slapped the other's arm.

"Whatever... at least I'm top... I dont care..." he said.

"L.JOE!!!" Niel slapped his arm again.

He sighed, "Why dont you just admit that you like me?"

"WHAT?!?!? NO I DONT.... I DONT LIKE YOU AT ALL!!!" he yelled.

He pushed the fish lips boy to the wall and trapped him in betweed his arms, "Why dont you just stop being stubbron and stop lying to yourselves and just admit it... admit that you like me.."

"NO... I dont!!" he was beat red.

"Yes you do... just say it," he was losing patience.

"I dont... I dont I dont I dont.... why dont you admit it!!? Why dont you tell me that you like me?"

"FINE... I LIKE YOU!!!! Okay, I like you Niel.." he finally said.

Niel's eyes went wide, "What.. you.. wha.."

"Ugh just shut up.." he leaned in and kissed the other moving his lips.

Niel was shocked but he actually missed those lips, he unconsiously wrapped his arms around the other neck. L.joe pulled away and dragged the fish lips boy in a bathroom stall and locked it.

Outside the bathroom Hoya stood there, "I'll just go.. when the stops.."

--------------------------------------

"I..." again Chunji gives up. He just couldnt do it.

"Chunji... just relax... and look at me.." Sehun said, "calm down... its just three words.."

"Three words too many... I can only say the first.." Chunji pouted.

"Chunji... its okay.. just take your time..." Sehun said.

Chunji took a deep breathe, "I....I LOVE YOU!!!!!" 

"You what?" 

They all gasped when they turned to see Changjo standing glaring daggers at Sehun. "Oh crap... hey.. Changjo," Sehun said.

"What's going on here.." he asked.

Chunji looked confused and looked at the situation he was in then gasped, "NO... no no no.. this isnt what it looks like.." he got up and walked over to the maknae.

"Did you... just tell Sehun... why cant you say it to me?" Changjo felt really offended.

"No.. I.. its just..." he sighed. Chunji knew he has to say it, "Changjo I..."

"You..?"

He took a deep breathe, "I... I.."

"Hyung!!" Ricky and Cap came in the room, "what's going on.."

"You.." Changjo encouraged the other.

Chunji felt his cheeks brun as he felt all eyes on him. He couldnt do this, this was too muh pressure and the other two coming in didnt help. But he hadto say something, "WO AI NI!!!" he yelled and ran upstairs.

Luhan started cracking up while Changjo looked confused, "Wait what... what did he say?"

"OHHHH... I know... Luhan told me how to say it," Ricky said.

"Dont.. tell him.." Luhan said in between laughter.

"What why," Changjo asked. he looked at the other two and they both shrugged.

"Ricky.. tell me what it mean," Changjo said.

"Come on you.. lets get some water.." Sehun said and dragged the laughing chinese boy to the kitchen.

"Uh.." Ricky cleared his throat, "it mens.. 'I love you' in chinese.."

"What," Changjo ran upstairs and into Chunji's room, "Chunji say it again.."

"No.." he muffled his vocie in the pillow, he was lying fae down.

Changjo went to him and flipped the other pinning him to the bed, he closed the door of course, "Chunji... please say it, I want to hear it again, I dont are if in chinese.."

Chunji had his eyes closed and shook his head, "No.."

"Please.."

"No.."

"Please.."

"No..."

"Hyung please... look at me.."

Chunji slowly opened his eyes, "Changjo.. I.."

"Okay... just show me.. do you love me?"

He nodded his head. Changjo sighed, and thought that this was as good as it was gonna get and he should just wait. He leaned in and kissed the other, "Hyung... can I go on?"

"Go on?"

Changjo got on top of the older, "Please.."

Chunji looked at him confused, "Okay?"

He smirked knowing the older had no idea what he was getting to, "I'll be gentle.." he leaned in and started kissing again. This was it, noone was going to interupt.

-------------------------------------------

Sehun sighed as he rubbed circles in the laughing boy's back, "I hope they use the extra room... oh god I hope they use the extra room..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kk i am done.......

I think the next chapter has something.. *hint hint* rated...

so.... i was thinking that i should start writing my third fanfic.. dont no...

but i hope you guys enjoy...

^^