Ch. 12

Why is it always...

updatiiiing..... so cold..

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Chunji.... look I'm sorry... please look at me.." Luhan was lying in bed facing Chunji whp has his back turned to him.

"No... it was your fault... I know it, you probably did something to make Changjo believe I was pregnant..." Chunji voice sounded angry.

"Well, it was his fault for believing it, plus it-oh hey your talking to me..." Luhan just realizes then he figured he shouldve kept his mouth shut.

"Hmph.. stupid... guys cant get pregnant... what an idiot.. I soo dont like him at all.. Ricky can have him.." he tensed after realizing what he had said, "no wait I take that back..."

Luhan chuckled, even though Chunji was mumbling those words he perfectly understood what the other was saying. He pulled the other in an embrace startling him, "Wha-what are you doing?!?!" Chunji tried to get out of the hold but Luhan just tightened it more. "I-I am still mad at you.."

"I know..." Luhan snuggled closer to the other. He knew that Chunji liked Changjo but also knew that if things dont change, then Chunji is going to get hurt, alot. Luhan doesnt need that, his best friend has suffered enough through life so he doesnt want it to make it worse, "Chunji... go to sleep. Tomorrow is our presentation and I am planning to go to school extra early, I told the others also so be ready to wake up by then..."

"What why...and how early.." Chunji questioned.

"Go to sleep... "

"Bu-"

"Chunji say a word and I'll bite you.." Luhan threatened.

"Eep.."

Luhan grinned, "Good.... night yeobo.."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Luhan was dragging Chunji to school. Chunji was still mostly asleep, he had his eyes closed the whole time Luhan was dragging him, hoping to get more sleep. As they arrived, three angry sleepy looking guys stood there. "Who the hell comes to school 5:30 in the freakin morning," Dongwoo yelled.

"We do.." Luhan answered.

"This play better be worth it.." Myungsoo mumbled, "where are the girls.."

"It's just us, we need more practice than them.." Luhan said.

Hoya snorted, "Looks like everyone is still not here fully.." he pointed at Chunji who just stood there with his eyes closed sleeping. Luhan was holding his hand, that kept him from falling over.

Luhan smiled, "Oh yeobo..." he placed both hands on the other's cheek, there forehead touching, "wakie wakie... we are here..."

"Hmmmnngh..." Chunji slowly opened his eyes, half way, "sleepy.." then he started to close them again.

"No dont go back to sleep, we have to start... as much as I like to see your cute sleeping face we still have to practice... please.."

Chunji pouted, "Hm.." he rubbed his heavy eyes.

Luhan smiled, "Thanks yeobo.." he planted a kiss dangerously close to Chunji's mouth, just centimeters away. He planted it on the corner of his lips. "Now, to the auditorium.." he started to drag the still sleepy Chunji.

"I swear... I wouldnt be surprised if you guys did it.." Hoya shook his head.

Luhan chuckled, "Are you kidding.... I cant take away his first.."

"What?!?!" they all shouted.

"Oops.." he turns his head, "dont you dare tell him I told you.."

"H-he.. is still a .." Myungsoo said.

"Yep.."

"He... at least kissed someone right?" Dongwoo asked.

"Nope..." 

The three just stared a the sleep walking boy in shock, "Wow..." Hoya was speech less, they all were.

As they got to the auditorium, Luhan shook Chunji fully awake, "Chunji... I need you to be Juliet.."

"I dont wanna.." Chunji whined, "I told you that I'm not being her..."

"Look... it is just acting okay, no dressing up, we just need her role only to practice with the rest.." Chunji glared at him, "please.."

He sighed, "Fine... no dressing up.."

As they started rehearsing, they got better with the language. "Chunji... this is the spot right?" Myungsoo asked.

Chunji nodded, "Yea... you stand right the-..."

Myungsoo looked at him, wondering why he had stopped talking, "Chunji?"

"Is that..." Chunji's voice trembled.

"Chun-"

"SPIDER?!?!?!" Chunji shrieked as he clung onto Myungsoo, making them both fall on the ground.

"Wh-what...." Myungsoo was surprised at how girly Chunji sounded.

"IT'S COMING CLOSER.. THE SPIDER COMING IS GETTING CLOSER..." Chunji yelled, or shriek more likely louder as he gripped Myungsoo shirt.

"Did a girl scream.." Hoya said as they came running over. 

"NOOOOOOO..." Chunji pressed against Myungsoo even more closer to get away from the dreaded thing.

"Oh.." Hoya said, "th-that was Chunji...wait why-"

"Are you guys like that.." Dongwoo finished the sentence.

Myungsoo felt his body heating up and his heart racing, not to mention that his ears were ringing. "What happened.." Luhan ran over.

"SPIDER!!!!" Chunji yelled.

"Woah.." Hoya said as they all backed away, "that's a big no huge spider...." the spider indeed was heading towards Chunji and Myungsoo.

"SOMEONE KILL IT.." Chunji screamed.

"OH MY GOD, SOMEONE KILL THE GODDAMN SPIDER SO HE WONT KILL MY EARS!!!" Myungsoo shouted, he seriously thought his ears were bleeding by now.

Luhan grabbed one of the heavy boxes at the back stage and ran over and dropped it on the spider, "There... problem solved.." Chunji got up and ran to Luhan hugging his neck from behind, "there there... was my jagiya afraid.."

Dongwoo helped Myungsoo up, "You okay dude..."

Myungsoo blinked a couple times, then looked at them. "Whaaaaaat...." Myungsoo thought they must have said something since they were just looking at him. He stuck his pinky in his ear and wiggled it around, "My ears hurt... god i think I am tone deaf..."

Luhan chuckled, "Sorry... Chunji hates spiders.."

"I can see that..." Hoya said.

"We should take a break.." Luhan walked away with Chunji to calm him down.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Guys bad news..." Hana freaked.

"What is it..." Hoya said.

"Du-ho caught the flu.... she isnt coming..."

"What?!?!" they all shouted.

"We present first..." Eun stated.

"Who's going to play Juliet now!!!" Dae-hyun shouted.

Chunji gulped and flinched as all eyes were on him, "No... no no no, I am not being Juliet!!!!!" he shook his head furiously.

"Chunji please!!!" Hana begged.

"No!!! Why cant one of you 'actual' girls be her and I can take you-wait no... I still have to dress up as a girl... but no! I am not doing this, no that's final..."

"Chunjiiii... our grades will go down!!! We need the female star, plus we dont know her lines, you do..." Eun pointed out.

Luhan nodded his head, "True... you practiced her lines during today's rehearsal.."

"But that's cuz Juliet wasnt here," Chunji whined.

"Today's rehearsal, when?" Eun asked.

"It was when before school started..." Luhan said.

"Where were we," Dae-hyun raised an eyebrow.

"The guys needed more practice, you guys were fine... please Chunji!!!" Luhan gave him those eyes.

"But-but... what if I get picked on even more and ... what if they all laugh..."

"Chunji... I beat the crap out of anyone who picks on you... okay," Hoya said.

"And trust me, no one will laugh," Dongwoo sounded sure.

Myungsoo chuckled, "Yea... they all will be picking on and laughing at Romeo..."

"I agree..." Hana said.

"Yo! What the hell..." Dongwoo glared at them.

"See Chunji.." Eun said, "Romeo will look so dorky and plain that they might not even aknowledge him at all after they see you, because they would be to busy saying how pretty you look..." 

"What are you trying to say?!?!?!" Dongwoo shouted.

Hoya ignored him, "So Chunji you are our last hope... we can also make Romeo wear a clown nose..."

"What?!?!" Dongwoo was shocked, he was getting insulted by his own group.

"Please yeobo..." Luhan pouted.

Chunji hated this, he really hated this, but he just couldnt deny them seeing that he was their last hope. He groaned. "OMO, thank you Chunji," Dae-hyun said.

"Lets go..." Hana dragged him.

"We might need fake s.." Luhan said.

"NO!!! YOU ARE NOT PUTTING FAKE ON ME!!!" Chunji shouted.

 

"Alright... are you ready.." the teacher asked as he sat comfortably in his chair at the back of his class.

Hana giggled, "Yes sir... our group is doing a short version of Romeo and Juliet by Shakespeare... first off is the extra characters..." 

Hoya, Myungsoo, Luhan, Dae-hyun, and Eun walked. They stood in front of the class, bowed and the class clapped. Each one introduced their characters. Hana continued, "Now... here is our Romeo.. Dongwoo.." the girls squealed.

Dongwoo was mad but he walked in. The class laughed at him, 'I cant believe they actually made me wear a clown nose!!! I am soooo going to kill them...' he grumbled some not so friendly words.

The teacher raised an eyebrow but said nothing. He then was puzzled, he remembered Chunji being in their group but he didnt see him. Hana cleared as she muffled a laugh, "Now since our orriginal Juliet couldnt be here, who was Du-ho.." most boys were dissappointed, they actually wanted to see the most beautiful girl in their class, well in their point of view, be Juliet. "But we found a replacement.... the new Juliet will be played by.. Chunji..."

The class was shocked, they started muttering to each other, "Chunji? You mean the nerd.."

"He's playing Juliet.."

"No way... ew that's gross..."

"I wont be seeing the rest of their play because I'm gonna puke in the middle of it seeing the nerd as a girl..."

"I wouldnt be surprised if the teacher threw up.." the girls laughed.

"I'll probably be blind by how ugly he'll look..." the boys snickered. Luhan held his anger in, he wanted to punch everyone in this room.

"Ahem.. settle down everyone, be respectful or I'll fail everyone," the teacher said and everyone fell into silence completely. Even the teacher was surprised, but now this was getting more intresting, "continue.."

Hana smiled, no smirked, because she knew as soon as Chunji walked in this room, all of them would be eating their words, "Now... here is our star female role... Juliet..." everyone clapped, or more likely forced to by the glare Myungsoo gave everyone, some booed. They stood there patiently for Chunji to come in. Few seconds passed and the teacher raised his brows. Hana laughed nervously, "A-and.. here is our Juliet.." she said it louder again no one came, "I said, here is our JULIET!!!" Hana looked at the door. Everyone started muttering to each other again.

"Where's Juliet.."

"Think the nerd chickened out.."

Luhan laughed, "I'll go get her...er him..." he walked out the door, "CHUNJI!!! WHAT THE HECK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!?!?!"

"I-I dont know about this..."

"YOU ARE SAYING THIS NOW!?!?!?!"

"I DIDNT WANNA BE JULIET!!!!" Chunji shouted.

"WELL THAT'S TO BAD, IT'S SHOW TIME NOW LETS GO!!!!"

"NOOO..."

"ARE YOU KIDDING!!! WE MADE DONGWOO LOOK LIKE A FREAKIN DORK SO YOU WOULDNT FEEL SO NERVOUS!!!" 

Dongwoo facepalmed himself feeling like a real dork now while the class laughed. "I DONT CARE HOW DORKY DONGWOO LOOKS..." the class laughed harder.

"I'm gonna kill those two..." Dongwoo grumbled.

"YOU ARE COMING IN, I AM DRAGGING YOU INSIDE!!!"

"NO!! I QUIT... I DONT WANNA BE JULIET ANYMORE..."

Everyone watched the closed door, listening to those two fight back and forth. Hana laughed nervously, "J-just some technical...difficulties..."

The door opened, "Now ladies and gentlemen... here is our Juliet.." Luhan announced.

"Hey that's my line.." Hana said.

Luhan pulled the other in and everyone gasped muttering once again. The teacher's eyes went wide. The guys in the group were surprised as well since this is their first time seeing Chunji like this today. Chunji looked down, highly embarressed. He wore a blue dress which fitted his upper body perfectly, then it poofs down into three layers, the first layer a dark shade of blue that wrinkles down the edges ending in a bit of curls, the second layer a light shade of white and blue that wrinkled down longer the edges ending in a bit of curls also, lastly the third layer a rough shade of dirty yellow that has curls at the edges with a flower design. The sleeves widens out with the same shade of blue as the second layer. Chunji's hair his long and milky brown, curled with a flower clip that ties a bit of the hair at the back.. His face looking so... an actual girl like, with his light eyeshadow color that brings out his brown eyes, a hint of light pink blush, the lips light pink like a girls. (I seriously a detailing but i'll try to upload the pic of the dress... it looks cute actually..)

"That's Chunji... oh my god, he looks like a girl!!!"

"Eeeeyaaa!!! He looks sooo cute... I wanna take a pic.. he looks beautiful.." the girls spazzed, they were right, Chunji was indeed the most beautiful 'girl' in this room.

"Dude how is he a guy..." 

"I know.... just imagine if he actually had s.."

"He looks better than Du-ho..."

Hana smirked as she knew that this would happen, "Okay.... now since our Juliet is here... we can start.."

Chunji shifted around. He turned around and when he saw Dongwoo he almost burst out laughing, "Pfft.. wh-what are you wearing?!?!" he giggled.

"Shut up... this was suppose to be for you... be greatful..." he grumbled, the girls and Luhan smirked knowing that their 'make Chunji less nervous' plan worked.

"Well, Chunji seemed to be less nervous.." Luhan said and they agreed.

Chunji laughed, "Thanks... I feel much better.." he went up and squeezed the other's red nose. The girls squealed at the sight while the boys went 'oooh' making Dongwoo face red. Chunji didnt notice anything.

Eun gasped, "What about the kiss scene..."

Luhan's eyes widened, he for got about that, "Oh no.." he pulled Dongwoo in as they started the play, "Dongwoo... kiss Chunji on the cheek okay, crap my cue...gotta go.."

As the play went on, Dongwoo was getting nervous about the kiss scene even though it was on the cheek. The class laughed at the funny part. "Dude... you ready.." Myungsoo said as they watched Hoya die.

"Shut up.."

"Okay.... just dont mess up and kiss his lips instead...." Myungsoo smirked then frowned, "no seriously dont, I will kill you..."

"What-" Dongwoo was cut off as Dae-hyun pushed him to the front of the class.

"It's your turn!!!"

Dongwoo gulped as he walked up and saw Chunji in front. He froze as he looked at him, those lips were very tempting. Chunji looked at him confused, he said his lines now he was waiting for him to come and kiss him on the cheek. The rest were whispering to him telling him it was his turn. Chunji shifted around, he didnt know what to do. He glanced to the class that were staring intensly at them.

Chunji laughed, he couldnt let it go silent for to long, "Now, do not tell me, Romeo, are thou shy... do thou not fancy me... Juliet, no more.." he walked a few steps back. Dongwoo was still frozen, staring at Chunji not saying a word.

Chunji laughed nervously, he didnt know what to do. He looked over at the others who just shrugged their shoulders, not knowing what to. Chunji was getting nervous, but he couldnt let this keep going, "Romeo... are thou mad.." he walked closer to the other. "Shall I go...?"

Chunji looked at the other, he was freaking out, he didnt know what the hell he was saying. "What is he saying," Eun whispered. Luhan shrugged, but he was getting intrested now, to see what Chunji will do.

Chunji gasped, "Alas.. I have forgotten.. the ought... I swore..to thee, thy promise.. I had accepted.. please... forgive me Romeo.. my dear cunning Romeo, do not be mad... please, I beg of you...speak to your Juliet..." 'What the hell... he isnt saying anything!!!!! What the heck am I saying?!?!'

Chunji sighed, he knew he had to do this, since Romeo is somewhere else. Chunji places his hands on his heart, "Romeo..... I shall be the first to give... to our...l-l-l-love..." the girls squealed as some went 'ooh'. Chunji blushed, "Romeo... I give thee... my heart.." Chunji took a deep breath and walked towards Dongwoo. He gently pulled out the clown nose and placed his hands on Dongwoo's shoulders. Chunji closed his eyes and planted a kiss on the other's cheek. 

The girls screamed and squealed, even though it was just a peck on the cheek, "OMO!!!! Finally they kissed!!!"

"They are together at last!!!! OMO such a cute couple!!!!"

Dongwoo snapped out of it when the girls started squealing, "Huh.." he blinked a couple of times then turned deeply red when he realizes what was happening. Chunji who was still kissing his cheek pulled back, their faces only centimeters apart. The both flinched back both deeply red.

"Aww.. they are not gonna kiss!!!" the girls pouted.

"Earth to Romeo... you back yet!?!?!" Hana whispered harshly.

"What happened?!?! I thought I was going to kiss him.."

"Too late now!! Go, you're not done yet, this is the last scene.." Myungsoo pushed him forward.

"Romeo... dont zone out again..." Luhan said.

Dongwoo sighed, "Juliet.... my honest Juliet.... let us go... to a world where thee... and I Romeo... can live in peace and harmony.. where our love is accepted... come with me Juliet... let us travel to the heavens together.." he brought out his hand.

Chunji smiled, "Yes Romeo... my Romeo... let us go to where our love is still... where our hearts can be connected... for eternity.." he grabbed Dongwoo's hand and they sat down besides the teacher's desk their hands intertwined making sure everyone noticed. They each took a sip from a little vile, "Romeo... I love thee.. Romeo.."

"And I love thee Juliet... my sweet, lovely, beautiful, Juliet..." they gently closed their eyes, Chunji's head on Dongwoo's shoulder and Dongwoo's head on Chunji's head.

"Where did my nose go.." Dongwoo whispered.

"Shh.." Chunji shushed him, "we are suppose to be dead.." the class laughed as they saw that and clapped loudly. Each member stood up and bowed.

"Nice job ruining the ending Romeo..." Dae-hyun whispered.

"Hey... I actually missed my nose.." 

Chunji laughed, "Here..." he gave it back to the other.

The teacher stood up and clapped, "Nice job.... you did a very good job entertaining me...you play was well written and well done must I add... you all should be happy with your grade..." they cheered.

They got out of the classroom to go change. "We did awesome!!!!" Hana exclaimed.

Luhan agreed, "Yes we did... Juliet, you were amazing!!!! I knew you were gonna be an awesome Juliet.."

Chunji smiled then pouted, "You knew I was gonna be Juliet didnt you.."

Luhan laughed, "You know me so well..."

"How," Hoya asked.

"I just had a feeling that Du-ho wouldnt show up today... just a hunch..."

Chunji laughed, "Well... I'm glad we are done with this.. but it was fun..."

Luhan smiled, "It was..."

---------------------------------------------------------------

"How was your project...?" Cap asked.

Luhan took a bite out of his food, "It was awesome.... we will get a good grade for sure..." they all were having dinner.

Ricky smiled, "That's great!!! Cap-hyung?"

"Hmm...?"

"Can guys get pregnant?"

Everyone choked on what they were eating or drinking, "What?!?!!" Chunji yelled.

"Where did you hear that..." Niel asked.

Ricky shook his head, "I want to know... Cap-hyung dont lie to me..."

Cap took a deep breathe, "Well... some can.."

"WHAT?!?!!" Chunji looked at him in shock, "Really?!?!"

Cap nodded, "You see.... guys have-"

"Lalalalalalalalalalallaalalalalala...." Chunji covered his ears while shaking his head with his eyes closed, "I dont wanna hear it... lalalalalalala..."

Luhan laughed, "Oh god.."

Chunji looked at them, "Is he done saying it..." Luhan shook his head, "lalalalalalalalala..." Chunji continued.

Luhan grinned, "Cap... dont corrupt this child..."

Cap laughed, "Okay I wont say it...."

"Chunjiiiii he is done.." Luhan shouted.

Chunji sighed, "Phew...." he shuddered at the thought of a guy being pregnant.

"Oh Chunji... there's mail for you... it's at the table in the living room..." L.joe said.

Chunji raised his eyebrows, "Mail?" he got up and walked over to the living room. Luhan didnt have a good feeling about this. Chunji picked up the mail, it doesnt say who's it from so he opens it.

"Chunji...." Luhan walks towards him. Chunji drops the letter, his eyes wide, "Chunji what does it say...." he picks up the letter and reads it. His eyes widened also.

Chunji trembled, "Sh-she's coming...."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kk i am done.....

hope you liked this chap....

and i am trying to up load the dress 

but anyway enjoy comment and suscribe please....

^_^

http://joechip.net/liana/2009/08/13/morning-glory-blue-and-white-princess-gown/

that was the dress ^^