Ch. 3

Why is it always...

i am updating....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chunji woke up in the middle of the night and found himself on a bed. He shifted from his position and closed his eyes to fall back asleep. 'Wait..' his eyes shot open, 'I'm on a bed... sleeping? How did I...' he gasped 'my homework!!!!' he was going to get abruptly but he realized that he was on someone else's bed, Chango's. Chunji couldnt move anyway since he was trapped. Changjo has his arms wrapped around Chunji's waist, hugging him very close.

He sighed and brought his arm up to rub his eyes, for some reason it was very ichy. His hand brushed up against his face and he froze. It was all dry and wet, 'Was i crying...' he brought his hand up and touched his eyes. Tears were still flowing out, 'Why am I crying?!?!?!' As he realized this, hesuddenly felt this excrutiating pain . He looked down and saw his hand really swollen and with more pain. He forgot all about his hand, it was stinging with pain all this time and just only realized it now. Why hadnt he took care of it? His eyes widened, 'Oh yea!!! My homework..... no time to be crying Chunji!!'

He quickly wiped his tears and he was trying to crawl up, away from Changjo's arms. He couldnt pry his arms open because he was to weak at the moment, plus he could wake up. So he decided to climb up but froze went he felt the other move, "Ummngh..." Changjo snuggled closer to the other.

Chunji sighed in relief, he was supporting himself with his elbow. He crawls up higher, being really careful to not wake the other up, "Almost there.... just more than half to go and I'm free..." he shook his head, "what am i thinkng... it's going to take forever..." he decided to be quicker. 

Changjo's arms were still wrapped around Chunji but was now wrapped around the middle of his lap, "Unngh... so strong.."

He continued to crawl up. "Chunji what are you doing?"

"Ahh.." he yelped and felt himself secured in his arms again, "w-w-what are you doing..."

"I should be asking you that.." he let go of Chunji, "sorry, I intend to hug things... "

Chunji quickly sat up, "O-oh... it's okay..."

"Hyung, have you been crying?" Changjo sits up and places his hand on Chunji's cheek.

"N-NO....." as much as he hates crying, he really hates people seeing him cry more, "get your hand off...." he slaps Changjo's hand away but winces in pain as new bruning sensation hits his right hand, "ahh..."

"Hyung... your hand...."

Chunji gasps and quickly hides it, "Wh-what about it...."

Changjo glares at him, "Hyung... let me see your hand.."

"No, there's nothing to see..."

"If there's nothing to see then let me see it!" he argued back.

"Make me.." Chunji glared back at him.

"Chunji.. I am stronger than you... do you really want to get hurt by me.." he glared harder.

He gulped at his threat, "Jeez maknae.. i-it's nothing really..."

"Let me see it!" he snapped.

Chunji flinched and slowly brought out his hand, "There you see it.." he then quickly hid it but Changjo was faster and grabbed it, "ahh!"

"Not so fast Hyung..." Changjo's eyes widened when he saw the other's hand, it was really red and swollen, "what the...." he heard some sniffles and looked up.  He gasped, "Chunji, why are you crying?" Changjo didnt know what to do, he never saw Chunji cry before, never.

"M-my hand.. y-your hurting... hand.." he sniffed and started wiping his tears away.

Changjo looked down and realized he was squeezing Chunji's hand, "Oh god! Sorry Chunji... what happened? Wait. hold that thought..." he ran to the bathroom and grab the first aid kit and a wet paper towel. He ran back and placed it on Chunji's hadn who hissed in pain, "Now what happened?"

"I-I.. *sniff* burned m-my hand while pouring r-ramen in our bowls..*sniff*..."

"What... how come you didnt say anything, didnt it hurt, werent you crying..." he lightly pressed on his hand and Chunji whimpered.

"I-I didnt want to bother anyone..." Chunji's breath was uneven.

Changjo frowned, 'How come none of us noticed... I mean this burn is a eye catcher....' Changjo sighed, "What, that's so silly hyung... next time you are hurt just tell us. And why didnt you take care of it sooner..?"

Chunji continued to sob, ",,,,work..."

"What was that," Changjo asked not catching what Chunji had said.

"M-my homework.... I didnt finish it... I still have to do it..."

Changjo looked worried, 'Poor Hyung, he had to suffer...' "Chunji... go to sleep..." he started bandaging up his hand.

"What... I still have homework!!!" Chunji shouted.

"Forget about it... your hand still hurts and it will get worse if you continue to use it, dont go to school tomorrow.."

"But... I have a test!"

Changjo sighed, "Fine.." he laid Chunji back down, "go to sleep for now.. I'll wake you up early and I'll help you finish your homework.."

Chunji grumbled, "Fine... you better.. oh and Changjo?"

"Yea..."

Chunji glared at him, "You never saw me crying! Got that..."

Changjo chuckled, "Okay hyung... sure..." Chunji closed his eyes and fell asleep instantly. Changjo looked at him and sighed. He got up and walked over to his desk, he saw the work Chunji has to do. He sighed again, "Well.. better get to work...."

Chunji woke up later than usual this morning. He sat up and yawned. He looked at the clock and gasped, "That bastard! He didnt wake me up!!!"

Changjo came out of the bathroom. He had just taken a shower, "Morning hyung, your homework is finshed and it's in your bag.."

Chunji blinked and looked at him, "What.. you.."

"Yep... so you dont need to worry. I still suggest you stay home but knowing you... well it's you.."

"Hey.." Chunji pouted.

Changjo laughed, "Get up and get ready.. I advise you to take a shower as well.."

Chunji got up and walked over to the bathroom, "Thanks.." he mumbled, and shut the door behind him.

After taking a shower and wearing his uniform Chunji got out and saw Changjo fixing his hair. "Good, your done... I made breakfast..."

"You...did.." Chunji said dumbfounded.

"Yea... you are not the only one who knows how to cook... besides, it's time you took a break. I woke everyonr up also.."

"Oh thanks.." Chunji was walking to the door but froze. He forgot all about Myungsoo, Dongwoo, and Hoya. Those three just popped in his mind out of nowhere. He gulped, 'Crap... totally forgot about them...'

"You alright Chunji.."

"Y-yea.." he opened the door to find Ricky standing in front and was about to knock on the door, "Ricky.." Changjo immediately looked their way at the mentioning of Ricky's name.

"Morning Hyung.."

"Morning," Chunji said and walked right pass him.

Ricky came in, "Is something wrong with Chunji Hyung..."

Changjo sighed, "No, it's nothing. What are you doing here?"

Ricky smiled at him, "Just wanted to see how things went. And again, thank you so much Changjo... " Ricky hugged him.

He chuckled, "No problem... anything for you..." he pecked Ricky's cheek and saw him blush, "heh... cute. Did you eat your breakfast..."

Ricky nodded still red and facing down, "Y-yes..."

'How cute!!!!!' Changjo ruffled his hair, "Come on, lets go.."

"Yahhh... my hair!"

As Chunji made his way down, he saw everyone eating. He also managed to hide his right hand as he sat down. He took a huge bite if his croissant, "Mhhmm.... morning guys..."

"Morning... " they all said.

As they finished their breakfast they all started walking to school. But Changjo stopped, "Wait, I forgot something! You guys go ahead... see ya.." he ran all the way home and went up to his room. Changjo grabbed all his notes, "Phew.. almost forgot these.." he turned to leave but something white caught his eye, "hmm? Paper.." he went and grabbed it, "what's this?" There was a piece of paper on the floor and when he looked at it his eyes widened, "It's Chunji's homewok!! I must've dropped it...damn!"

 

In class Chunji sat down and waited for the teacher to come. He knew today would be horrible, he couldnt take notes or write at all because of his hand. But that didnt matter because he didnt have his glasses so he wont be able to see the board anyway. People looked his way and started whispering. 'Great...' he thought. But mostly, he was nervous about those bullies, he was in for it now. The teacher came in and started his lecture. Chunji sunk in his seat and sighed, he couldnt do anything.

As it was time for lunch Chunji quickly packed his things no matter how bad his hand hurt and was gonna dash through the door, but that failed. Before he can even move a step, he was pulled to a wall, Dongwoo chuckled, "Where do you think you're going girlie." Hoya went and closed the door.

"I-I am not girle!!!" Chunji glared at them and tried to seem tough but somehow that wasnt working well.

Myungsoo, "You are gonna pay for what you did yesterday..." Chunji gulped.

Hoya smirked, "Calm down... a foursome wont be that bad.."

Chunji was confused, "What... foursome? Is that a new term for beating people up..." Chunji looked at them clulessly.

The others laughed at him, "You are kidding me tight," Hoya said. As much as Chunji liked to be, he wasnt. Chunji was never into those ual things since he never actually like anyone before. And he somehow always avoided health class, which he hated.

"You really are dumb arent you," Myungsoo said.

"I'm-" Chunji gasped before he could even finish what he was saying. His face was lifted up by Dongwoo. He smirked as he saw Chunji's big eyes, which actaully looked adorable, frightened.

He inched closer to his face, "You will be very satisfying," and he got closer. Chunji flinched and his body reacted before he could stop. He kicked Dongwoo on the stomach and he fell to the floor .

"You little punk," Myungsoo punched Chunji straight in the stomach and Hoya pulled his hair up making his head hit against the wall.

"Ungh..." Chunji groaned and he knew what he did was very bad. 

Myungsoo grabbed him by the throat. Dongwoo got clutching at his stomach, "You are going to get ed hard geek..." but before he could do anything the door opened.

", shouldve locked it.." Hoya cursed.

"Hey Chunji y-" Changjo had walked in and his eyes widened at the sight in front of him.

"Ch-Changjo, what are you. *coughs* doing here..." Chunji asks, surprised to see him here.

"You left your homework.... but it looks like I interrupted something..." Changjo eyes turned dark as he eyed those three. He walked in.

"What the hell you doing here?" Dongwoo sneered.

"Let go of Chunji.." his voice did not sound pretty.

Hoya laughed and walked forward, "Why, where's your boyfriend, Ricky? Dont you and your friends share him or something.. well we found ourselves our toy.."

"Toy? Share? What.." Chunji mumbled.

Changjo roared, "Dont you dare say that about Ricky! And he is not my boyfriend... yet.."

Myungsoo let go of Chunji, "Whatever, he's still a ..."

Changjo growled and punched him in his face and he hit the ground hard. "You wanna say that again..." Changjo glared.

Dongwoo got angry, "How dare you.." he and Hoya went after Changjo. As soon as that happened, Chunji looked away, not wanting to see the fight. 

Minutes later Changjo walked up to him, "You okay Chunji?"

Chunji got up and glared at him, "Why did you come here?"

Changjo was confused, why was he so mad? "To give you your homework... wh-"

Chunji cut him off, "Dont tell this to anybody. You saw nothing, nothing happened!!" the last thing Chunji needed now was anyone one of them finding out this.

"What, why?" Changjo questioned.

"Because!!" Chunji walked away.

"Hyung... is this why you are late to lunch everyday.." but the other didnt answer as he just kept walking away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kk i am done....

i seriously hope this isnt boring at all!!!

and I want more commenters and suscribers!!!! T-T

is this story not good enough? am i being selfish?

*sighs* well enjoy

T_T