Chapter 8:

My Perfect Fairytale

*Comments are highly appreciated. ^__^ Share your suggestions too if you have :) *

 

Chapter 8:

Yesterday, going to a place where i'm prohibited with Donghae and didn't went home. Now, skipping school and going shopping with Donghae. I don't really know what was happening to me lately. Ever since i met him, alot of change has been happening to me. I did things i never dared to do before. Not to mention about the Mokpo thing yesterday.

We've been roaming around for quite awhile now that even my feet starts to tire. Entering each store one by one. Dressing me from floral to shimmering silver and gold cocktail dresses. Although i kind of feel annoyed, but thinking it would be for Donghae's sake, i try to endure it. And to think that i'll be meeting his parents later, my heart pounds endlessly. 

I could only laugh remembering how I and Donghae met here at the mall. 
It was when i was about to enter the school, two muscular men with formal attires caught me and forcedfully made me enter a van. I even thought that my identity got leaked and now i'm being kidnapped. Alot of plans of escaping had already been popping on my mind then. 

When the van stopped at a mall, i instantly went out when i cornered Donghae at the entrance. I crazily ran towards him and hid behind him. He could only laugh when i told him that i thought i was getting kidnapped. 

Well, he can't blame me. I even had thoughts that my parents found out that i went to Mokpo and so they sent two mens to pick me up and bring me to the airport. Ahhh, Life, really.

-
-


As i stare at the mirror, a part of me couldn't even believe that the reflection of the girl infront is me. I look so.. beautiful? I couldn't even identify if it was really me. Maybe because i am not used on wearing such clothes and expensive jewelries? I lived all my life acting poor for goodness sake! When in reality, i could buy anything i want in just a blink of an eye!

I snapped back from my thoughts when a knock echoed throughout the small room. My smile widened at the sight of Donghae.
Even just wearing a simple tuxedo, he looks so..so hot? 

~

When Donghae saw Minjee, he was mesmerized for a second. How can someone beautiful be standing infront of him right now? As Minjee walked towards him, his heart started to beat faster. 

Am i really falling for her? He thought. And even a part of him hoped that if only Minjee was the girl he was looking for. 

"Are you ready?" He asked her as he offered his hand in which she gladly took. Minjee sighed for the last time, letting all her worries out before leaving. 

-

As what she expected, the party was quite a big one. The visitors were all from the high society. And it made her even more nervious than she was earlier. 

Donghae tightenedly held her hand, giving her assurance that he won't leave her side for the whole night. And Minjee could only smile. 

As both of them entered the venue, all eyes were instantly glued on them. And people started to make gossips.

"Don't worry."
He whispered as he planted a soft kiss on her cheeks. She flinched in his sudden action, but later tried to calm herself down when people started to stare at her.

She could only smile beside him as he entertain the guests. She still felt uncomfortable with people around her staring at them.

"What does your Father do, Ms. Hye Min?" One of the guest, Lee Sooman, A CEO of a popular entertainment agency, asked her.

"We have our own family bussiness." She answered and smiled. Ofcourse she couldn't say that her father is the great Kim So Hyun, right? 

"Really? What is it?"

"Something." She shortly replied and smiled, leaving the CEO confuse.

Donghae pulled her at a group of men, crowding in a single table. All of them started to howl and whistle as Donghae and Minjee walked towards them, hand-in-hand. She felt her cheeks turn red when she realized that those men were Donghae's beloved best friends.

"Yah, Lee Donghae. It seems like you've gotten yourself a pretty girlfriend." Kyuhyun teased.

"But i'm still much prettier than her." Heechul smirked. 

She felt alittle comfortable with them more than with other people in the party. She even recognized that some of them were from the same school as hers. She enjoyed their company when Donghae left her with them to greet other people, especially his parents who had just arrived at the party.

As the guys started to tell her embarrassing stories about Donghae, she noticed a guy simply sitting in the corner, looking uninterested. When their eyes met, she smiled at him, but the guy smirked at her and quickly looked away.

When Kyuhyun noticed, he instantly followed her eyes. 
"Oh, him? Don't worry. Hyukjae's like that all the time." He told her. She smiled at him, but her mind was completely distracted. Did she do something that made him disappointed?

When the program started, She felt more uneasy. 
"Sorry. I went to greet my parents." Donghae whispered as he sat beside her.

"It's okay. I understand." She smiled but her legs started to tremble at the sight of Donghae's parents.

It was an hour of torture for Minjee. It was like 30 minutes of hell during their family gatherings wasn't enough. The topic was all about bussiness. About how much money they spent, how many properties they owned, how many branches are they're planning to build, on what countries are they planning to expand.. 

And this time, there's no more Ryeowook nor Siwon to entertain her, but 10 boys, including Donghae will do.

And as the presentation ended, Donghae's parents stood up and made a short speech at the crowd.
Looking at them, she felt her blood drain down when his mother turned at her, or maybe to Donghae, signaling to come up with them.

Donghae stood up, but to her surprise, he pulled her up to go with him.
The guests once again started to make gossips, but the 10 boys that are left, howled.

Minjee stood there and smiled awkwardly beside Donghae and his family, letting the photographer take a picture.
She tried to let herself calm down once again when Donghae held her waist and pulled her closer to him.

-

"Annyeong-hasseyo." She bowed in 90 degress as she met his parents and other relatives back at their family table.

Donghae's mom smiled, but his dad just stared at her without any expression on his face.

"Welcome to the family, Hyemin, right? Come, sit." His mother said softly. She felt a small part of her worries fade away as Donghae's mother and other relatives welcomed her without any hesitations.

When she turned to Donghae, he saw him and his father leaving the table. And once again, her heart started to pound.

She excused herself for awhile to get herself a drink when she passed an open room and accidentally heard the conversations inside. And as she listen carefully, she recognized that the other voice belongs to no other than Donghae. And she automatically guess that the other voice belongs to his father.

"What? Now you're telling me that you think that that girl is already worthy?"

"Yes. I love her and she loves me. I'm already contented to that reason for her to be my wife."

"Love? Please. Don't be that naive, Donghae. You belong to rich family. And in the society that you're living in, Love is rarely a reason for someone to get married. You have to think alot more than just yourself. What about the bussiness? If you marry that girl, what will you get for marrying her?"

"What are you saying 'what will i get for marrying her'? I love that girl! Why couldn't it be just that simple reason for me to marry her?!"

"That's not what i'm saying Donghae. What i'm saying is be wise. Don't just let your feelings control over your descisions."

Not wanting to hear alot more of the arguement, Minjee left and went to the restroom.
Hiding behind the small space, she cried silently. 

Now, Reality is slapping hard on her face. She enjoyed herself so much that night that she forgot that it wasn't suppose to be her with Donghae right now in the first place. It was suppose to be someone that Donghae waited back in Mokpo.

After letting all her emotions out, she fixed herself and went out once again.
Walking towards a table to get herself a drink, she accidentally bump unto someone. 

Without even looking at the person, she bowed and apologized for a moment, and continued to walk. 

The person she bumped followed her, trying to have a glimpse of her face once again. Realizing it was really her because of the familiar silver bracelet she was wearing, he approached her.

"Enjoying the party?" The stranger asked her. Minjee looked up, surprised. She doesn't know what to reply since her mind is trying to analyze the familiar smiling figure infront of her.

"Don't tell me you already forgot about me?" He teased, raising his wrist and pointing at the silver bracelet he was wearing, completely the same as to what she was wearing. 

Realizing it, her eyes widened and her mood suddenly changed. a wide curve formed on her face.

"Siwon?"