Chapter 15:

My Perfect Fairytale

 

A/N: Hey readers of this story! Advance Merry Christmas to you all! Hohohoho! :D

Like i promised, I will update this story. And Don’t worry, the next Chapter after this will be posted before New Year. Just my Year End gift to all of my readers and subscribers who are still supporting this fanfic. :)  Thank you all for waiting for my update and understanding. ^.^

 

Who wants me to dedicate the next chapter for him/her? Just comment below. :D

 

Please please don’t forget to VOTE and COMMENT. :)

Happy reading y’all! :D

 

 

 

-Chapter 15: "Hubby, Wifey and the Twins.”-

 

“Mr. Kim.”

“Mr. Lee.”

 

Both businessmen greeted each other. The Conference room was empty and only the two of them are there. Mr. Kim sat across him.

“It was a pleasure that you have given me atleast a short amount of your time.” Mr. Lee smiled.

 

“Ofcourse, anything for you Mr. Lee,” Mr. Kim said, “So, what did you want to talk about?” Mr. Kim directly asked, not wasting anymore time.

 

“Just like the old Mr. Kim I know. Always getting straight to the point,” Mr. Lee chuckled and continued, “I have a proposal you might be interested.” Mr. Lee smiled at him.

 

“What Proposal?”

 

“Something about Marriage.” He said.

 

-

 

 

~Minjee's POV:

 

Donghae and I left the Ice cream shop. We didn't know where to go. He wanted to go back straight home but i didn't want to. I’ll only get bored there. I wanted to go Grocery shopping. Well, i never went to a grocery shopping before. Not that I didn't want to, but they wouldn't let me. I really don't know what their problem is. -__-

So we played rock, paper, and scissors. At first, he thought it was a little childish. So I being a chicken (Hahahaha) And yeah, like you guessed, I won. 1 point for him and 2 points for me. Hahahaha ~,-

 

We walked to the nearest grocery shop. And as we walk by, people kept on staring at us. Who wouldn’t? Donghae was holding my hand and we both look like a newly married couple at a young age. HAH!

 

“Go get a cart and just meet me at the Dairy section.” Donghae commanded after we entered and continued to walk without even looking at me. This guy -,- tss.

He just couldn’t get over at the fact that he lost at that childish game and now i’m dragging him here.

 

Girls are the boss they say. Hahaha.

 

I followed his instruction and went to get a shopping basket. I then searched for the Dairy section like he said. And guess what, I saw him flirting with two other girls. I rolled my eyes and silently cursed under my breath. This stupid playboy. Tss.

 

 

I stood there for awhile as I watch him flirt with those girls. I’m not that hurt to see him acting that way, because one, i already know he’s like that. And second, I’m more PRETTY than those two b*tches. :P  

 

 

 

DING!

A light bulb suddenly rose and lit up above my head.

You little player. I smirked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“HUBBY! DID YOU ALREADY GOT THE MILK FOR OUR TWINS?!”

 

 

I yelled, Good enough for all of the costumers in the small grocery store to hear, especially the girls. Even the girl in the cashier who was eyeing on him, stared at me disappointedly. I wanted to laugh at their epic reactions, but i held it in.

 

That’s right. That guy you all drool over is my husband. LOL!

 

All eyes instantly glued on me. Especially the three of them. I raised my eyebrow at the two girls and shifted my glare at Donghae. He stared at me with What-did-you-just-say look.

I smirked and confidently approached them.

“Hubby, I asked if you already got the milk i told you to get for our twins.”

I smiled innocently and hook an arm with him. At first, he looked confused until it finally sunk in his mind what i was doing. I saw him smile. Those erted smile he has.

I intwined our fingers tightly and turned to the two girls infront of us, who in the other hand, is disappointedly staring at us.

“And who are they, Hubby ?” I emphasized the word Hubby as i glare at both of them from head to toe and turned to Donghae, looking at him and pretending like I had no idea.

Donghae kept his smile, “They’re just asking for something, Wifey.” He winked. I chuckled and turned at the two girls.

I shot them a glare once more before i spoke, “And what did they ask?”

“Ah, J-just N-nothing.” Girl #1 stuttered as she nervously smiled. I looked at her up and down.

“Really? It just seemed like you were flirting with my husband awhile ago,” I turned back to Donghae once again, “Hubby, you are already married and we already have twins. Why do you keep on flirting them?” I pouted.

Donghae pinched my cheeks. He placed his hand on my waist and pulled me closer to his side. He then planted a kiss on my cheek, “I’m not flirting with them, Wifey. You know you’re the only one for me.” He winked and smiled.

I glared at the two girls.

“Let’s just go.” Girl #2 said and pulled Girl #1 to go with her.

When they were now out of sight, I pushed Donghae, “Flirting with girls huh?” I smirked. He caught hand and pulled me closer, encirling his arms around my waist. I was now leaning on his chest. Our face our just merely inches away,

 

“So... you wanted twins.”  He whispered and smiled ertedly.

 

I felt my cheeks heat up, “Don’t worry. We’ll make ones later once we go home.” He added which made my heart skip a beat; and only he could do that to me. He then kissed my forehead and held my hand.

I silently followed him as he pulled me with him. I somehow regret what i did. I felt embarrassed at the same time.

 

After we got everything we needed, we went to the cashier to pay. And coincidentally, the cashier was the girl who was drooling over Donghae’s hotness awhile ago before I purposely announced that he was my husband.

 

The girl kept his head low and avoided any eye contact from neither both of us.

 

“It was such a waste. He was hot but sadly he was already married.” I heard a voice from behind us.

“Yeah, why do hot guys are always taken these days?” The other one replied.

 

I turned back and saw those two girls from earlier. When they finally noticed and knew me, they turned their head low.

That’s right. I smirked and clinged unto Donghae once more. He looked at me and i winked at him.

 

 

DING!

Another bright idea coming up.

 

“Hubby, let’s go straight home, okay? I miss our twins already.” I purposely whine out loud and smiled widely at him.

 

“I know Wifey. I missed them too.” I can see him trying to hold his laugh. I winked at him.

 

Everyone stared at us.

 

Young kids nowadays...

He's hot but such a waste he's already married..

I know right? Tss.

Aww, so sweet.

 

I heard other people mumble. A curve twitched up on my face. Donghae payed for the grocery and we walked straight home.

Ofcourse, our TWINS are waiting for us. >:)

 

 

-

 

Once we entered the door, I went straight to the kitchen to placed the groceries down the counter. I was purposely avoiding him but still, Donghae followed me.

“Should we make those Twins now?” The ert said and creepily smiled. He walked closer and closer. I started to take a step back from him until I found myself leaning on the wall with nowhere else to go.

I was in between his arms, trapping me. My heart started to pound so fast. I felt my legs weaken. I am now facing the perfect face of Lee Donghae. Just one move and our lips would meet.

 Temptations. Tsk tsk tsk

“W-hat do you think you’re doing?” I tried not to stutter. His perfect eyes are staring into mine and slowly it went down on my lips. He smiled.

 

“Making twins.” He smirked.