Chapter 30:

My Perfect Fairytale

Chapter 30:

 

“This way, madam.” A server lead us to the room where our wedding planner is waiting. You can really tell by the interior design and ambiance of the restaurant that it’s expensive. It reminds me of a Japanese restaurant i visited last summer.

 

 

“Good afternoon madam and young master.” The girl in business suit and specs, a little older than us, bowed as we entered the room. Donghae’s eyes immediately lit up when he saw the line of plates of different cuisines on the table.

 

 

 /(>_>)\ -Me

\(*o*)/ -Donghae

 

 

 

“It’s really a pleasure working with you madam and young master. Out of all the planners that were available, I’m the lucky one chosen. I pro-“

“sjkhbkbdsjfbkdswkjb” I looked at Donghae with disgust. Seriously, what kind of a young master talks with his mouth full?! And come to think, we weren’t here much longer but he already finished most of the half plates!

 

 

“Seriously! Yah, shut up.” I said, irritated. He turned to me,

 

“kldjsnkhds” to be honest, i don’t understand a thing. I rolled my eyes,

 

“I’m sorry miss. He’s just really hungry. Hehe. ” I gave an awkward laugh, the girl simply smiled,

 

“Don’t worry madam. It’s not a problem. Shall we start?” I nod,

 

“WAIT!” Donghae almost shouted. I slapped him on the arm,

 

“YAH!” i looked at him annoyed.

 

“What’s your problem?! I’m just gonna ask her how she was chosen.” SERIOUSLY! This guy!!! Urgh.

 

The girl laughed, “It’s okay madam. Well, young master, this is why.” She handed us each a folder. Pink for me, Blue for Donghae.

 

(*O*)(*O*) – both of our faces. Haha!

 

 

I was about to peek in Donghae’s folder but before i could, “Ooops, madam. No peeking. Those will be your gown and suit during your wedding. And since i’m a planner with surprises, i want you to be surprised on your wedding day. And that is my first surprise.” She winked at us.

 

 

Speechless. The details. Everything. The gown is perfect. I gave her my genuine smile, “Now i know why they chose you.”

 

 

She blushed as she pushed her specs up to level her eyes. “And for the second surprise..” she gave us another folder with piled papers inside, both in green. We opened it, “those will be the designs for your wedding. From the wedding hall to the reception.”

 

 

Everything was in detail. The cake, the hall. Even the centrepiece of each table.

 

 

“This is..” I tried to sum up everything into words but only one word came out, “..perfect.”

 

 

I looked at Donghae and even I could see how satisfied he was with it. “Miss, we leave it up to you.” He said as he gave the folders back to our wedding planner. “And since everything is already settled, can we go now? Me and my fiancé is going somewhere special today.” He said as he stood up, remove the folders i was holding and gave it back to our planner.

 

 

I smiled, “again?” I sighed like i was tired.

 

“Ya, just so you know I will never get tired of surprising you everyday. So get ready for it.” He held my hand like it’s a habit, “so let’s go?”

 

 

He never fails to make me fall in love with him every single day.

 

 

“Wait, but before that,” He placed a blindfold around my eyes, “It’s a surprise isn’t? So every surprise needs a blindfold.” I heard him laugh,

 

 

“Yah, if this comes out as a joke, I’m annulling the engagement.” I said seriously, but he laughed even more.

 

 

“Trust me, when you see this surprise, you won’t even let me go.”

 

 

“Psh, with or without surprise i’m never letting you go.” Immediately, after those words came out of my mouth, I feel heat go up to my face.

 

 

“Really?” Goosebumps. Who wouldn’t have one when he literally whispered it so close in my ear i can feel his breath.

 

“Just shut up.” I looked down out of shyness which made him laugh even more.

 

-----

 

“Where are we? Yah, if you plan to kidnap me, you don’t have to blindfold me. I’d go with you willingly.” I told him at the same time laughed,

 

 

“Here we are!” He announced, enthusiastic. He helped me got out of the car,

 

“3!”

 

“2!”

 

“1!”

 

The moment he removed the blindfold, immediately the sky was filled with different colors of lights. I was in awe. Different colors of lights blasting up in the sky, playing and tricking my eyes.

 

 

He wrapped his hands around my waist and whispered, “You see those fireworks? Pretty, right? Just like you. They blast so big, they almost occupy the skies. Just like my love for you, that big it occupies my whole heart. But you know what the difference between them? Those fireworks disappear in a matter of seconds after exploding but love for you doesn’t, no matter how much explosion is gives.”

 

 

I can almost hear my heart beating. Did i save a world in my past life? How come i’m this lucky?

 

-----

Siwon’s POV

 

“Sir, here’s everything you asked.” The investigator placed the envelope on the table, “And sir, i know i’m not in the position to meddle in but... we discovered something during our investigation. It’s about young master and mister Ryeowook.”

 

 

I looked at him. Mr. Park is my most trusted investigator. I asked him to investigate everything about Ryeowook since Minjee asked me a favor. With my connections and a wise investigator like Mr. Park, it’s pretty easy.

 

 

“What is it?” There was silence. Then, finally, he sighed and said,

 

 

“It seems like Young Master Lee and And Mister Kim are... brothers.”

 

 

Author’s note: Hello! Haha! I’m back again. And i’m willing to really finish the story! Hahahaha. To give you an idea, i posted a picture of some of the details of how minjee and donghae’s wedding will look like. The suit and gown will be posted on the next incoming chapters. The story will be ending soon but i won’t tell you until what chapter.

 

Oh, and before i forgot, HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS! I still love you all! Hahaha! Stay tuned. ;)