Chapter 11

My Perfect Fairytale

 

Author’s note: Helloooo! Hahaha. I’m back :> I’ll dedicate this chappy to Besseh145 and ofcourse to the subscribers of this story who is still subscribed and patiently waited for my updates. Hahaha. Saranghaeyoo guys :) <3 Don’t forget to leave comments! Hihi ^^ Happy reading!

 

Chapter 11:

 

Kim Ryewook's POV:

 

When i found Minjee's room empty, i wasn't even surprise. I know for sure she would clearly run away. To tell you the truth, i'm not even half worried if where she could be right now, or  where would i find her. I'm not boasting or anything but we're rich for pete's sake! We have alot of connections locally and internationally. And because of this, i could even find her in  snap of my fingers.

 

Since i'm often busy, i never really got a chance to act like a brother to her. And i regret that. That's why i came back. I left all of my things undone in New york to be that brother she always yearned for. I cancelled all of my supposed meetings and flights. I moved all of the due of my employee's paperworks and got a month long break so that i could be by her side a month before her 17th birthday. I did that all for her.  but what did i get? getting lied on to? getting decieved by her whom i trusted so much? Yes, We don't often talk and see each other but she is still my little sister. I know she knew well that if she told me, i wouldn't agree or let her. but still.  It was for her own sake. If you were in my situation, would you let your little sister do it? Go to a party and pretend to be someone she's not? I think it was a pretty normal thing for her to do now since all her life, she didn't do anything but to lie on other people and pretend she's a nobody when in reality, she was someone whom everyone wanted to be.

 

I admit i got totally angry after i saw the article. she may not know it, but if dad finds out about it,He would tota-

 

*ring *ring

 

[Calling.... Dad]

 

oops, too late.

 

"Ah, D-dad." There was silence in the other line. I knew it. He was too angry to answer back. "I guess you saw it." I said in a low voice. No one but only me and mom know how Dad would get like when he becomes so disappointed and angry. Minjee, ofcourse, doesn't know it. Dad loved her too much. He showered her everything he could give her. He never gets angry at her (this time will be an exception i guess..) and he would agree to everything she would want. He spoilt her. too much. The thing that he didn't even do to me. That's why she never got a chance to experience what i had to in the hands of our father.. that one incident that changed me.

 

That's why we moved to Seoul because of the trauma i got. because of what happened. Hearing the name of the place Mokpo gives me chills and those bad memories would come flashing back within my eyes.

 

"Believe me dad, i didn't know. If i hadn't seen the Articles and News about it spreading across the Internet, TV and Newspapers, i wouldn't know." There was once again the killing silence that i hated. I started to get uncomfortable. Knowing dad, i know i'm the one he blames about it.

 

"I'll going back there with your Mom. Book us the soonest ticket you can and email it. We'll talk later." He then hung up. I don't get it why he always act so cold to me. the last time i checked, i'm still his son you know. Though i know that he loves Minjee more than me (obviously) i didn't held any grudge or hate against him.

 

[Calling.... Mr. Park (Investigator 1)]

 

"Hello? Mr. Park? Have you found her?"

 

 

~~

 

 

Hyukjae and Donghae stared at the girl infront of them, eating her heart out like she hadn't for centuries. Hyukjae merely laugh and Donghae secretly smiled.

 

"You want mine too?" Hyukjae offered.

 

"Really?" Her eyes glittered in delight but before she could take it, Donghae slapped it away and gave her his instead. Hyukjae stared sharply at him. There he goes again with his creepy little jealousy attitude. He thought.

 

"Do you always take things being offered to you by some other guys??" He leaned and whispered. Minjee stared at him and rolled her eyes, ignoring him. Weirdo. she mumbled under her breath.

 

After breakfast, Hyukjae said his Goodbye at them as he head off first to Seoul. Leaving the two. Donghe walked Hyukjae out and before he would finally leave, he whispered, "Take care of her well." Donghae got confuse but before he could ask, Hyukjae was out of his sight.

 

He turned back at Minjee and found her walking towards the kitchen sink with both of her hands full of Dishes to wash.

 

"I'll help you." He said as he ran to her to help.

 

"No need, i can manage." She smiled but didn't looked at him. He didn't want to force on her for him to help her but he followed.

 

She placed the plates and other utensils on the sink and turned the fuccet on. Donghae stood beside her, leaning back and placing his arms on his chest, watching her closely as she do her work.

 

"Am i really that pretty for you to look at me like that?" She joked.

 

"Maybe?" He smiled. Minjee smirked. "You know, i've been thinking lately... I don't know anything about you."

 

"What?" Minjee turned at him, confused.

 

"I said i don't know anything about you except for your name." He continued, "We've been spending alot of time together yet i don't have any idea about you. Your family, your favorites, what your father does, and more. I don't even know where you live because you don't let me accompany you home."

 

"They aren't that interesting. My life is not that interesting so don't bother to ask."

 

"For me, it is."Though Donghae's voice seemed like pleading, Minjee ignored him.

 

An awkward silence took place and only the flowing sound of the water and the metallic bumpings of the spoons and forks that she is washing can be heard.

 

"You do know that we're the only people left inside the house now, right?" He changed the subject. His voice turned into a seductive tone, which made Minjee's stomache felt butterflies. She felt her heart beating fast, yet she still managed to be calm. She twisted the fuccet off after finishing and faced him.

 

"I know. so?" she tried to sound innocent. Donghae smiled as he took some steps forward. He bent a little, making their faces just centimeters away from each other. Minjee didn't move even abit and let him be. She stared at his beautiful and perfect face and a smile slowly twitched up on her face.

 

"Aren't you afraid i might do.. something.. to you?" He raised an eyebrow at her.

 

"I'm not afraid of you." She smirked and walked out towards the small living room. Donghae followed. They sat at the small yet comfortable couch and switched the TV on. The loud volume echoed throughout the house, and the seeing the chaotic situation that was being reported on the TV, Minjee got curious and didn't bother to change the channel until she finally read the description and hung open. She felt as if the blood from her all over her body drain. She turned pale.

 

. She cursed on her mind.

 

Kim So Hyun, CEO now Chairman and Owner of The Great Kim's Inc., and Korea's No.1 Bussiness tycoon, is finally back along with his wife!

 

Both of them remained silence as they focus watching the report. even Donghae's face can't be drawn.

 

5, 4, 3, 2, 1..

 

[Calling.... Mr. Lee]

 

He knew it. His father will definitely call him.

 

"Aah- Hyemin, be right back." He stood up and went outside of the house, making sure no one will be able to hear him.

 

"Dad."

 

"Where are you?? Come to my office right now!! We need to talk!! You saw it right? Mr. Kim is back. Now it's our chance. Especially that her daughter's birthday will be only days from now.."

 

"Dad, i can't right now.."

 

"LEE DONGHAE! Remember the last time we talked about this? What? Don't tell me you are still together with that commoner? I told you firmly she is not worthy!"

 

"What? She is not worthy because she's not as rich as that Kim Minjee you always blabber about? Huh? We don't even know her! We don't even know who she really is! All you know is her name is Kim Minjee, she's the daughter of the great Kim So Hyun and nothing more!!" Donghae almost yelled.

 

"Though i don't know her, i know she will be great and perfect for your wife."

 

"How do you know? Did you already meet her? Ofcourse no. Right? And why? Because she's rich?" Donghae sarcastically laughed, "Isn't that your real purpose on why you wanted us to get arranged marriage? Well, remember dad, it's not only you who's deciding. Are you that sure Mr. Kim will agree? I don't think he won't."

 

"Are you underestimating my power? Let's see then. I'll have you arranged marriage with Kim Minjee whether you like it or not." His father then hung up. Donghae sighed heavily and strongly kicked the trashbin infront of him out of fraustration and anger.

 

Why is my life this complicated? He thought to himself.

 

~~

 

After Donghae went out, Minjee couldn't calm herself. She remained sitting and glued her eyes on the TV as she watch the short interview of her father with the reporter.

 

"Mr. Kim, what makes you come back unannounce? Did something happen?" The reporter asked.

 

"No. I just want to surprise my daughter." Mr. Kim started to walk again but the reporter kept on following him.

 

"Aaah, your mysterious daughter, Kim Minjee. When will we meet her?"

 

"Soon." He shortly replied.

 

Soon. Soon. When is that soon? Minjee asked herself. She turned to the wall on her left and counted the days on the calendar. It was only 4 days left until her birthday that even she almost forgot.

 

She stood up and walked out the door, only to find Donghae almost shouting at the person on the other line of his phone.

 

"What? She is not worthy because she's not as rich as that Kim Minjee you always blabber about? Huh? We don't even know her! We don't even know who she really is! All you know is her name is Kim Minjee, she's the daughter of the great Kim So Hyun and nothing more!!"

 

Minjee froze after hearing her REAL name in between the conversation. She her breath. She almost forgot that Donghae's family is also involved in the bussiness world, which means that, they are also bothered about her father's sudden appearance in the country.

 

She stayed still, waiting for Donghae to finally notice her presence.

 

"How do you know? Did you already meet her? Ofcourse no. Right? And why? Because she's rich?" She heard him fakely laughing, "Isn't that your real purpose on why you wanted us to get arranged marriage? Well, remember dad, it's not only you who's deciding. Are you that sure Mr. Kim will agree? I don't think he won't."

 

She now clearly understands the situation. Donghae's father don't want Jung Hyemin for his son and instead, he wants Kim Minjee. He didn't want commoner Jung Hyemin and instead, he wanted the almighty Kim Minjee everyone adored and praised even though they don't even know her. And by chance, she was all the same person. Donghae didn't know that that Kim Minjee he bilittled, is infront of him. That the Jung Hyemin he knew, was actually fake. Minjee sighed. The longer she hides her identity, the more the situation gets complicated.

 

After she saw Donghae hunging up the phone, she flinched after she saw him kick the trashbin so strong that it flew until their neighbor's gate. She called him, "Donghae-yah." as low yet sweetly as possible. She wanted to try to calm him from his angerness.

 

Donghae turned at her, surprise. He only noticed her presence now. "I want to eat ice cream." She said. Even though she know she might look stupid right now, she just wanted to make him smile for a second and remind him that she's still there. Even though she knows it won't last long. all of the drama about her pretense will surely come to and end in a short period of time. Because 4 days from now, she will no longer be Jung Hyemin and instead, Korea's no.1 sweet girl, Kim Minjee.

 

"Sure." Donghae flashed her a sweet genuine smile which made her feel like she's in Cloud 9. "But before that," He paused and slowly walked towards her. He leaned, "Go take a shower first." He whispered. Heat comes its way up to Minjee's cheeks and she flashed red. Four days. Four days until my freedom expires..