Chapter 6:

My Perfect Fairytale

 

Author's note: Don't be silent reader. Feel free to comment! <3 :)))

 

Chapter 6:

 

"You're here??" a voice echoed throughout the dark deserted alley as Donghae walked towards a group of men crowding on the corner. All of them turned around, disbelieving their friend had actually come to the group's daily meeting.


He haven't gone there for awhile because of some errands. He was often too busy that he would forget it.
"So you finally decided to come." Another voice interrupted. Donghae just smirked at them. 

"Since the bet, you haven't joined us for awhile. What happened? Are you really enjoying yourself that much?" The other member commmented.

"Was it really obvious?" He told them sarcastically. After the short interrogation, the members all welcomed him back, especially by Hyukjae who was really closed to him even in those childhood days.

All of them were talking about how many girls they had flirted last night when they gone clubbing, how they were really drunk and how they all went crazy. But Donghae just stood there, listening.

He haven't gone clubbing for awhile since the bet they made last month.

"So? How's everything?" Hyukjae approached him and stood by his side when he noticed him getting out of place at the topic they were talking. He offered him some cigarette but he refused. Hyukjae stunned. Usually, Even if he wouldn't offer it, Donghae would dyingly ask him even for a stick, saying he thought he couldn't breathe properly if he don't. but now, he changed.

"Doing great. Ahh, No. I don't smoke nowadays." He explained. Hyukjae stared at him suspiciously but quickly looked away, thinking it was just his own feeling and nothing more. He decided to press on him further.

"So, how about the girl? Has she become your girlfriend already?" He asked while raising an eyebrow at him. Donghae avoided his eyes, & remained his cool image.

"No, not yet. But she will." He smirked at Hyukjae with pride. No one had ever rejected him. And he litteraly means NO ONE. He could make a girl fall for him really hard in just a snap of his finger.

Hyukjae laughed at his friend's conceitedness. But suddenly remembered something and he turned at him to ask.

"How about that little girl you had been looking for? Have you already seen her?" Donghae turned to him and smiled disappointedly. He almost forgot he was also looking for her. But it was ages ago. He couldn't even remember much of that little girl's face. All he remembered was that day when he saw her at the playground.

He would often go there, expecting he would see her again. but later go home, disappointed.
"It's okay bro. Someday you would. If you were meant to be, you will be." Hyukjae comforted him. He had been looking for that little girl for almost 10 years now. They were 6 years old back then, and now they're 16.

He stayed loyal to that little girl. Yes, they were still small back then. But from the time he saw her, he felt inlove with that little girl. and even vowed that someday he would marry her. It was First Love he felt. 

Donghae could only smile at his friend. Hyukjae was the only one who knew about it.
He might go flirt with other girls, play with other girl, and even have a relationship with them, but Hyukjae knew he wouldn't take them seriously. 

Once a guy gets attached unto something, he would go to the ends of the world just to get it. And if he really values it so much, even if he already got it, he would do anything and never let it go. It's a cycle of a man's life. He may show off how tough he can be, but one day, one girl would show him he isn't.

FLASHBACK:
Little Donghae continuedly followed the little girl as she walked towards the playground to play.
But he flinched in suprised when the girl turned around and stared at him furiously. He blushed and embarass at the same time because he was caught.

"Are you following me?" The little girl said with her cute little voice while she placed her hands on her waist and stomping her foot repeatingly as if she was angry.
Ofcourse he would get caught. He followed her not-so-sneekily.

"N-no!" Little Donghae denied and turned around as if he was leaving.
When his perephirals told him she wasn't looking back anymore, he turned back once again and started following her but this time, more careful not to get caught by her.

She went to the playground and started to ran all over the feilds. He sat at the corner, not far away from where she is and glued his eyes on her. She's so pretty. He thought.

But he quickly stood up and went to her when he saw another girl approaching her and seemed to pushed her to the ground.

"Hey! Get out of here! This my playground!" The other girl shouted as she pushed the little girl on the ground. The little girl's pretty white dress now became dirty.

"But i'm waiting for Oppa here.." She softly said as she stood up and dusted off the dirt on her clothes. but the other girl doesn't seem to be contented and she picked a stick from the ground and started to hit her in her milky white legs and thighs that made her fall on the ground.

And even before she can earn yet another hit from the girl, Little Donghae pushed her away.
"Yah! What are you doing?" He yelled and quickly helped the little girl up.
The other girl ran away, scared.

"Thanks." She almost said it in a whisper. It's obvious that anytime soon, she will burst out crying.
Little Donghae patted her back to comfort her. 

"It's okay." He was about to ask her name but she ran away quickly when she saw a boy approaching, seemed to be searching for someone. When he saw her, he smiled and welcomed her hug for him.

Little Donghae just stood there, continued to stare at both of them until they were out of sight.

He kicked his foot on the ground but a little shinning necklace caught his attention.
It must be hers. He ran and tried to find her, but she was already nowhere to be found.

I should just returned it to her tomorrow. He thought.

When the day came, he searched for her all over the nursery and even waited for her at the playground outside, expecting she would come there again to play, but even her shadow cannot be seen.

He kept it again, and tried to return it to her the next day. But she's still nowhere to be found. He always waited at the playground but he always ends up on the same situation. Day by day, He waited there, but still, no sign of her. 
~
He took the necklace out of his leather jacket and made a heavy sigh as he recalled her.

'Where are you now?'