Chapter 4:

My Perfect Fairytale

 

I was sitting on the peaceful Bada, reading a book and listening to a soft classic music. It was lunch time but i didn't have the apetite to eat. Donghae called me earlier that he had something urgent to go to and maybe he'll be late meeting on Bada with me.


The prince hurried over to ask her to dance and then would not dance with anyone else all evening.


I have always been fond of reading Fairytale books. I sometimes wish i could be one of those princesses. Wearing a beautiful white sparkling gown and Dancing all night with my prince, the moment is too amazing. But unluckily, too good to be true.


Cinderella was enjoying herself so much that she forgot the fairy godmother's warning, so she had a terrible fright when the clock began to strike midnight.


Even in fairytales, You still need to struggle for that love. It made me think, If one day i meet my prince, what would be the difficulties and stuggles i'd have to face? We all know love isn't an easy thing.


*


She closed the book without even finishing the story when she felt her head ached. It had been aching since early this morning because of the sleepless nights she had. She placed down the book beside her and gently close her eyes.


5 minutes after she fell asleep, Donghae walked towards her. He was really angry but quickly changed to a good mood when he saw her calmly sleeping. Before her head might fall, Donghae quickly catched it and gently placed it on his shoulder.


"Today, i had a fight with my Dad." He sadly smiled while staring and talking to the Sleeping Min Jee. When he suddenly remembered something, he looked looked down.


"Did you know the more i spend time with you, the more i feel guilty?" He sighed.


His mind were filled with disturbed thoughts when suddenly, an arm clinged unto him.

"You're here?" Min Jee softly said while slowly opening her eyes and lifting her head up to see him.


"Yeah. Don't you still feel sleepy? Sleep some more." Donghae wrapped his arms around her shoulder and started humming a lullaby. Eventually, Min Jee slept.


......



It was a quiet afternoon for them when suddenly, Min Jee's phone vibrated.


Sender: Baek Yoon

Hye Min, where are you?


When she looked up on her watch, it was already 2:00 in the afternoon. Classes had started an hour ago. She gently remove the arms wrapped around on her to avoid waking the sleeping Donghae. She stood up and was about to leave but she was a little bit guilty for leaving Donghae alone. Because she was too soft-hearted and innocent.


She the walked towards him and gently patted his shoulder.

Donghae slowly opened his eyes, and with the sight of Min Jee infront of him, He smiled.


"I'm going to class." She said and smiled. She stood up and was about to leave when Donghae caught her hand and her faced turned pink.


"Can't we go there together?" He pleaded.

"Donghae, you do know how i hate attention, right?" She gently remove her hand on his but she still managed to smile.


"Fine." Donghae frowned and turned his head away, crossing his arms on his chest. Min Jee laughed in amusement on his childish acts.


"I'll make it up to you later." Min Jee promised him so it made him smile.


-


Class was dismissed and Min Jee started to walk out the school with Baek Yoon. Both of them were surprise to see Donghae leaning on his Motorcycle, crossing his arms and tapping his finger on his lips. When he saw them, he stared at her and smiled; giving her a hint on what she should do.


"I need to go. See you tomorrow Yonnie!" Min Jee waved at her friend and started walking towards Donghae, leaving her friend dumfounded. It seems that all of the students had already went home because there's not much of students around.


"Hey." Min Jee smiled at Donghae while he was putting on the helmet on her.


"Where are we going?" She asked confusingly.


"Just get in." He said.


When they were about to go, Donghae took both of Min Jee's hand and wrapped it around his waist.. Without even looking, Donghae knew she was blushing.


"Hold on tight. We're going somewhere special." He softly said as he started the motorcycle and Min Jee quickly obeyed and hugged Donghae's back tighter.