Chapter 25:

My Perfect Fairytale

Chapter 25:

 

 

 

 

“What happened?!” Ryeowook said as soon as he entered the office. The two girls immediately lowered down their heads.

 

 

 

 

“Calm down, Ryeowook.” Baek Yoon followed him after. I knew there was something going on between the two of them. And i have to found out what.

 

 

 

 

“Are you both out of your minds!?” Ryeowook yelled. I sighed,

 

 

 

 

“Oppa, please calm down.” I said, then turned to Baek Yoon, “get ready for questions later.” I mouthed and looked at her meaningfully.

 

 

 

She seemed to get what I was trying to point out, then she blushed.

 

 

 

Now there’s a sign.

 

 

“Starting today, the two of you will be officially expelled from this school.” Ryeowook said in full authority, placing a hand on his head and trying to ease his headache.

 

 

 

 

The two girls paled. Their eyes both widened, looking at Ryeowook in disbelief.

 

 

 

“Please sir! We’re sorry! Don’t expel us!” One of the two, knelt down. Crying as she begged. I couldn’t take it.

 

 

 

 

 

“Oppa, don’t be ridiculous!” I said as I stood up, glaring at Ryeowook. He glared back.

 

 

 

 

“Shut up.” He said, obviously suppressing his anger. “I told you before. One thing I hate seeing or knowing the most is you getting bullied.”

 

 

 

 

“Give them a chance!” I know I might have sounded crazy right now. Well, I do sound crazy. They are the girls who bullied me and trash talked me in front of my class and here I am now, defending them.

 

 

They said that they hate me because I’m one spoiled rich brat, which I’m not. So getting them expelled because they called me that, only shows that what they accuse about me was right.

 

 

 

“WHAT CHANCE?!” This time, Ryeowook no longer held his anger. He was yelling at the top of his lungs.

 

 

 

I breathed, completely shock at his sudden outrage.

 

 

 

“Sorry,” He looked down, trying to calm himself. I walked towards him, and placed a hand on his shoulder, squeezing it lightly,

 

 

 

“Oppa, don’t make permanent decisions when you’re angry,” I smiled weakly, “And never make promises when you’re happy.”

 

 

 

 

He nodded and then turned to the two girls, “You are both dismissed. Be thankful to Minjee for giving you a chance because if not, even your families will be starving.”

 

 

“Thank you! Thank you!” Both of them turned to me, “Thank you, Madam!” Madam? Awkward. They hurriedly went out of the room, afraid that any time soon Ryeowook would change his mind.

 

 

I stared at Ryeowook in disbelief but before I could even start nagging he was already packing his things, “I still have a meeting. If you plan to rant and nag, save it for later.” Then he flipped his phone open and started talking at however was on the other line.

 

I sighed and made my way out. Even at times like this, it was always about the company and the business.

 

 

 

 

Just as I closed the door behind me, I turned around and was slightly startled to see Donghae leaning at the wall.

 

He waited.

I tried to hide my smile.

 

 He looked up and immediately smiled after seeing me.

 

Without even thinking of the other students around us, he walked towards me and wrapped his hand around my waist, pulling me closer.

 

“Hmm,” I can feel my heart beating so fast. I was left staring in awe. How can Lee Donghae be this perfect? “No tears. Congrats, you’ve finally become a lady.”

 

 

 

 

“What?” I stared at him in confusion.

 

 

 

 

 

He rolled his eyes, “It means you’re no longer a crybaby.”

 

 

 

I lightly punched his chest, “I was never a cry baby.” I pouted.

 

 

 

 

His smile immediately disappeared and then his eyes dropped down, staring at my lips. I swallowed the lump that was forming on my throat and I can feel my palms slowly sweating.

 

 

 

 

If he kisses me now, it won’t be our first kiss. But why do I always feel nervous about it? He only has this effect on me.

 

 

 

“Stop pouting. I’m always tempted to kiss you if you pout.” I looked down, blushing. I bit my lip, trying to hide my grin.

 

 

 

“Now, let’s go. We’re going somewhere.” I looked up to him,

 

 

“Where?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“A surprise.” He winked and then pulled me.