Chapter 18 part 1:

My Perfect Fairytale

 

A/N: Hoy! Hello! Annyeong! Ni Hao! Lols.

 

I just felt updating this. Muwahahaahha! So yeah.... Happy Reading!

Huwaaaaaaaaaaa :>

 

Be a fan – vote – comment . :)

 

 

Chapter 18 part 1:

 

“D-donghae..” I managed to call out his name.

 

But he didn’t even look at me. His eyes were fixed to Siwon. Even Siwon’s face can’t be painted as he stared back at Donghae in shock at his sudden appearance.

“D-donghae... Let me go..” I tried to struggle to his hold but he was powerful. “It’s hurting...” I whispered. He broke their eye contact and finally looked at me, slowly loosening his grip.

 

The way he looked at me, i know i’ll be dead meat later. He looked at Siwon again, who in the other hand, is standing now.

 

Donghae chuckled in sarcasm as he put back his attention once again to Siwon, “Oh, you’re that Siwon right?” He said, finally breaking the cold atmosphere as he looked at Siwon up and down, “What the hell are you doing here? And kissing my girlfriend’s hand? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!”

 

He started to yell. Immediately all eyes focused on us, and there were whispers already. I tried to pull Donghae out but he was strong.

 

I looked at Siwon with pleading eyes, but he only gave me a sad smile. Our short exchanging of looks didn’t go unnoticed to Donghae, so his grip to me once again, tightened.

 

 

“We only ran into each other.” Siwon blantanly lied for me as he looked away.

 

“That’s not what i’m asking! Why were you kissing her hand?!” Donghae pressed on. This time, everyone’s attention inside the cafe shop were on us.

 

I pulled Donghae, “Donghae, please. I’ll be the one to explain it to you later..” Finally, he looked at me but with cold eyes, “Please...” I pleaded. The tears that i held in finally rolled down my cheeks. He didn’t move. I squeezed his hand.

 

 

 

He sighed, and finally calmed down. Both of us gave Siwon last look.

Donghae gave him deadly look but i gave him a reassuring smile.

 

 

Before we could finally left,

 

“Don’t forget what i told you. I’ll be waiting.” Siwon said, causing me to stop my tracks. I was about to turn back at him but Donghae looked at me with Don’t-you-even-dare look.

 

I sighed.

 

~~~~~*~~~~~~~

 

I looked at my wristwatch,

 

10:15 am.

 

I thought he was leaving for Seoul? What was he doing here? We are now in his car on the way home. (not in seoul but our home.)

 

I didn’t dare to look at him or i’ll burst crying anytime soon. Silence filled the car’s atmosphere.

 

It was cold. Realizing i’m still wearing Donghae’s Jacket, i placed both of my hands in the pockets.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Until my hand found something in one of the pockets. It was something steel. And there was something attached to it...

A pendant?

 

 

 

 

 

I was about to take it out to have a better look at it when i was startled hearing Donghae finally spoke,

 

“Were here. Get out.”  I stared at him, shock at his tone. But he was expressionless. He wasn’t looking at me but straight to some random thing.

 

“Donghae... please..”  i took my hands out of the pockets and held it to his arm.

 

 

“Get out.” He said coldly. This time, my tears spilled once again. His tone was even more colder.

 

 

What shall i say? What should i tell him?

 

That Siwon came here to confess to me his feelings? That tomorrow, he’ll go here once again to bring me back to Seoul so that my father could publicly announced who i am?

 

 

 

I couldn’t even imagine what he’ll reaction would be.

 

“Why did you lie?! I thought you were a friend!”

 

 

The friend word rang into my ears. Friend. Friend. Just a Friend.

 

 

“What? So you’re that stupid Kim Minjee that my father wants to marry?!!”

 

Yes i am Donghae. I’m that stupid Kim Minjee that your father wants you to marry.

 

“You are so pathetic and good at lying, i can’t even get myself to love you!”

 

 

 

The last sentence that i imagined him telling me off pained my heart. I know Donghae couldn’t love me the way i wanted him to, and it really hurts knowing that.

 

I sighed and looked away, the tears that continued to flow is blurring my sight,

 

 

“I love you Donghae. I do..” I gave him a quick look to see his response and somehow, almost ten percent of my heart calmed down  when i saw his face soften and lit up alittle. But still, he didn’t look at me.

 

“Even though the only reason why you noticed me before was because of that stupid bet you and your friends made, i’m still thankful because we met.” I smiled bitterly, “I didn’t even know i was already falling for you. I did everything so you would be pleased. I....” I trailed off.

 

“..I even prentended to be your girlfriend for one night even though it was against my own will. I did it because i know that will make you happy. Even though i was the one getting hurt.” I sighed.

 

“Siwon is my childhood friend.” I looked at him, “And i think you know why i ran away, didn’t you? Because of our game of pretense, my brother scolded me up to the point...”

I bit my lip. I couldn’t tell him.

 

 

 

I shook my head, “Anyway... Siwon...” I sighed, “He’s here to bring me back home.”

 

 

He finally looked at me, eyes widened.

 

I couldn’t read him. Is he that happy i’ll finally go back home and i won’t annoy him anymore?

 

 

I smiled sadly,

 

 

“And i’ve decided...” I looked away, “..to go with him.” I almost whispered.

 

 

Tears. Tears. Tears. Why am i such a cry baby?!

I bit my lip so hard i already tasted the blood. I looked back at him,

 

 

 

This time, Donghae’s face looked broke, i was about to go out of the car when he pulled me in his embrace,

 

“Please...”

I couldn’t see his face. He buried them to my shoulders. Slowly, i could feel something warm on them...

 

His tears.

 

 

Did he just cry?

 

 

. “Don’t leave me.. Don’t go with him.” He continued to plead, “Please... P-please...”

 

He kept shooking his head. At that moment, all i want to do is hug him tighter more than he was doing to me and tell him i won’t and i was just joking.

 

“I promise i won’t do what i did earlier. I promise i won’t hurt you..” He kept crying.

 

My heart feels so heavy. It’s like carrying the whole sadness inside him. I feel guilty.

 

“Do you love me?” I asked. There was no response, and all i could hear was his silent crying. I closed my eyes,

 

 

 

REALITY.

 

 

 

A voice inside me kept reminding me.

 

 

I pushed him, but not too much, i gave him last bitter smile and quickly got out the car.

 

“PLEASE!” He shouted back in tears. I didn’t have the courage to turn back to him or else i’ll break down at the sight of him crying and pleading for me to stay.

 

 

“L-leave me a-alone f-first.” I said in a low tone but good enough for him to hear, then continued my way inside the house.

I locked the door and finally broke down.

 

I feel like thousand of needles piercing in my heart.

It hurts.

 

It hurts!

 

 

It hurts... like hell.

 

I hugged my knees and buried my face in them. Tears couldn’t stop from falling.

 

Later, i heard the engine turn on and the car speed out. It must be Donghae.

 

 

My heart ached even more.

 

Why does my life this complicated?

 

 

 

 

 

Suddenly, in between my cries, i remembered the thing i found earlier. I wiped my tears and quickly took out the thing i found in his jacket earlier.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 =.=

.

.

.

.

.

O_O

 

 

“I-isn’t this.... my necklace that i l-lost?”

 

 

 

A/N: Yippeeeeeeee! How i love cliffhangers. Wahahahahaha! XD Chapter 18 has two parts btw. :P

I want to leave you all thinking like crazy for what will be happening next. AHAHAHA don’t hate me. I love you all! Mwaaaaaaa :**

More revelations on the next part. By revelations, i mean how donghae knew she was there and etc. ;)

 

Mehehehehe. Soon! ;))))

TEHEEEEEEEEE!

 

Don’t forget to....

Be a fan – vote – comment. The more feedbacks, the faster i’ll updated. Toodles! <3 :P