Chapter 19:

My Perfect Fairytale

 

A/N: I think the best song for this chapter is Nothing by The Script. I don’t know. I just think it really fits. Hehehe.

Curious why? Start reading! Sorry for the late update. :P

 

This chapter will be all of Donghae’s POV. Weeeeee! After this chapter, the next, which is Chapter 20, It’ll be more intriguing. Hahahaahha! ^________^

 

Okay enough of the Author’s note. I don’t know when will be my next update so goodluck to the cliffhanger. I think? HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA im such a bad author. :>

 

VOTE – COMMENT – FOLLOW! :>

 

Chapter 19: She said nothing.

 

 

LDH’s POV:

 

 

 

I drove back to Mokpo as fast as i could.

When i arrived, i felt like something’s wrong.

 

 

 

 

I quickly ran to the house,

 

 

“Hyemin!” I shouted. I twisted the door knob, it’s open?

 

 

 

“Hyemin! I’m sorry! Can we talk?” I shouted again. There was no answer but plain silence. Where is she?

 

 

 

 

I went around the house, got into each of the rooms and knocked at every bathrooms. But she was nowhere to be found.

 

 

All i found was my jacket on the floor of the living room and nothing more.

 

 

As i picked it up, there was a note that fell,

 

 

 

Donghae,

I’m sorry.

Maybe by time you are reading this, I’m on my way back to Seoul. Don’t worry, after you have read this letter, whatever relationship, or connection we have, is done. Don’t look for me. I’m already with someone else. Look on the bright side, i won’t be annoying you anymore. Who knows, maybe next time when we see each other, I’m already a different person. So by the time that happens, please, act as if you don’t know me. Thank you.

-Hyemin

 

 

 

 

 

Slowly, tears started to form at the end of my eyes.

I’m already too late. She’s gone. She left me. Alone.

 

 

 

 

 

Hyemin, I love you. Whoever reading this knows where she is, please tell her.

 

 

I folded the note and placed it inside my jacket. I wore it and with disappointment, i left the house. Staying there won’t do any good at me. That house was already empty.

 

 

 

 

She said i shouldn’t find her. If that’s what she wants, i can grant it. That’s how much i love her. Doing the thing she is happy even though it can hurt me.

 

 

I drove back to Seoul and went straight to Jungsoo hyung’s place,

 

 

 

“So, how was it?” He greeted me happily.

 

 

 

“i’m already too late.” I said and then the tears finally rolled down.

 

 

 

Before i could even start my drama, my phone rang.

 

 

 

 

 

Calling..... Mr. Lee

 

 

 

 

 

“What?” I asked.

 

 

“Tonight. 8pm. Samwon Garden Restaurant. You’re meeting your fiancé.”

 

After those informations he gave me, he hung up.

 

Can’t anything get any worse?

 

 

 

 

I placed back my phone and told Jungsoo Hyung what happened, that she was already nowhere to be found when i got there. I also gave him the note. As he read it, i kept crying.

 

 

After he’s done, he suddenly stood up.

“W-where a-are you going?”

 

 

 

 

He smiled, “at the market to by some Soju. It’s a great drink to cure the pain.”

 

 

 

“What?”

 

 

“Remember when you were young, when you get hurt from playing, your mother cures your wound with an alcohol? So just like then, that’s what i’ll do know. I’ll buy some alcohol and cure your broken heart. It can be painful, but it’ll get better.”

 

He always gets me speechless. He winked, “I’m going but i’ll be right back really fast.”

 

 

 

He didn’t wait for my reply and just left.

 

 

 

________________________________

 

 

Time check: 7:30pm

 

I’m still at Jungsoo hyung’s place.

I didn’t go. Who does he think he is, telling me off and expecting me to go there like he said? He’s acting like he doesn’t know his own son.

 

After my drinking session with Jungsoo hyung, i slept alittle. But i couldn’t when my phone has been ringing like crazy ever since 6pm. He knew i wasn’t coming but yet he didn’t do anything to make me go.

 

I fished out my phone after the ringing stopped.

 

 

 

 

 

26 misscalls

15 messages

 

 

 

 

From: Mr. Lee

Lee Donghae! If you don’t come, I will close all of your bank accounts and i will left you with even no cent if you don’t come!

 

 

 

From: Mr. Lee

Where the heck are you?! Don’t you dare skip this meeting.

 

                  

 

From:

Donghae! They’re already here!

 

 

 

I didn’t bother to read the rest of the messages. It’s frustrating.

I sat down infront of the desk and opened the laptop,

 

 

 

Only a day to go for Kim Minjee’s Birthday!

 

 

 

Kim Minjee, soon to be an image of the public.

 

 

 

Mr. Kim So Hyun soon to reveal her only daughter, Kim Minjee to the media!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Every headline, every news, is all about Kim Minjee.  I rolled my eyes,

I kept scrolling down when suddenly, my phone rang,

 

 

I expected it to be another call from my father, but..

 

 

 

 

Calling.... unknown number

 

 

 

“What?” I said as i picked up the phone.

 

 

“Donghae...” the familiar voice which made me immediately stand up.

 

 

“Hyemin?!” I said in almost teary eyes. Her voice that sounds like an angel. I miss that voice.

 

 

 

“Mmmm..” I could hear her tears on the other line.

 

 

 

“Are you okay? Where are you? Why did you leave me?!” I almost yelled. There was silence on the other line but i know she could hear me.

 

 

 

“I’m sorry.” She whispered.

 

 

 

“Why did you leave me? I came back there, Hyemin. I  came back to confess my feelings for you. My love for you. I only realized then how i really felt for you. I jailed myself with the belief that all i could and ever love was that one girl i don’t even know. But when i met you, it changed everything. You made me experience happiness again. Please Hyemin, come back to me and i promise you, you won’t regret it. I love you. My love for you is more than the money i have in my bank account. And your worth is even more expensive than those of the sports cars i have. Because you are more expensive, more than my life. And i will do anything for me to be deserving to have you.”

 

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Silence. That was all i could ever hear. I know she heard everything i said...

 

 

 

 

But she said nothing and just hung up. I tried calling back but she switched her phone off.

 

T___________________________________T

 

 

 

I cried even more.

 

You know that feeling when you confess your feelings to someone but she didn’t even said any response?

 

 

 

 

It’s two times more painful.

 

 

 

 

Confessing and getting no response.

 

 

I guess life just hates me now.

 

Okay, where’s the last Soju? I need it now. It’s hurting. T_T here *points in the chest where the heart is* it’s hurting so much.

 

 

VOTE – COMMENT – FOLLOW! :>