Chapter 26:

My Perfect Fairytale

Chapter 26:

 

I stood there, surprise and awed.

 

“Do you like it?” Donghae’s voice sounded hopeful. I looked at him and smiled the best smile I could ever give,

 

“I love it!” I pulled him into a hug. He wrapped his hand around me and hugged me back tightly.

 

“Glad to here that, sweetheart.” I blushed at his endearment. When both of us had let go, he pulled me inside the house.

 

 

Now, let me explain what kind of ‘surprise’ he did.

We skipped our remaining classes and went to Mokpo. I didn’t know we were going there until the road became familiar. I asked him why but he said it was a surprise. I started to get excited but I ended up sleeping.

 

 

 

We arrived at Mokpo seven in the evening. It was already dark. The car stopped in front of a house. From afar, it even looked like a haunted house.

I got scared. I told him that but he just laughed at me. He stepped out from the car, and just as I took my step out to follow him, the house got completely lighted with colourful Christmas lights. It was beautiful.

 

 

 

 

Then, something at the door caught my attention.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I immediately looked at him, bewildered. But there was a blush in his face. He was looking down.

 

 

 

So now you know what his surprise was. It was very touching. And I admit, when I saw what he wrote at the door, it reminded me why I love him. Why I love the ever sweet and charming, Lee Donghae.

 

He maybe childish, Jealous-type, possessive, crazy and gets easily angry, when he gets all sweet and romantic, you’ll surely disregard all of those negative traits.

 

 

We went inside the house. It didn’t even change a bit. Yes, this was the same house we lived during those last few days when I was still Jung Hyemin.

 

 

 

My eyes wandered around the house then I immediately notice the food on the table.

 

 

 

“Did you make these?” I smiled, taking my seat at the dining table.

 

 

“Well, yeah.” He looked down once again, blushing. I told you! He can be really sweet and romantic if he wants to!

 

 

“It looks delicious! But are you sure these are edible?” I raised my eyebrow at him. He immediately looked up and a trace of pain in his expression,

 

 

“If you don’t want to eat it, don’t. I’m not forc-“ I picked up the chopsticks and ate the food. He seemed taken aback and then blushed again.

He blushed very often nowadays. How cute.

 

“So? Does it...” He trailed off,

 

 

“It’s delicious.” I smiled and continued eating. He sighed in relief and started eating too.

 

 

After that, we watched a movie. The main character was so handsome I kept praising him.

 

“Joong Ki oppa is veeeeery handsome! He’s really perfect!” I turned to him, but his expression was like this _ >:|

 

 

I tried to suppress my laugh.

“Yah.” I poked him but he wasn’t looking. “Are you jealous?”

 

 

“I’m more handsome. Psh” i heard him mutter under his breath.

 

 

“Yah~” I half hugged him, “Don’t be jealous, okay? He’s got everything. He’s handsome, he’s famous, he’s rich...”

 

 

 

He looked at me, clearly irritated, “Oh, so you’re telling me not to be jealous and yet you’re saying these? I’m more handsome and rich than him!” He stood up and stormed off the living room.

 

 

 

 

That’s the problem with him. He never lets me finish and loves to interrupt.

 

 

I paused the movie and followed him to his room. There are two rooms in the house. One is mine and the other is obviously his.

 

 

I knocked, “Donghae-yah~” I tried to sound sweet but it didn’t work.

 

 

“Go to your ‘Joongki oppa’ and marry him instead!” he mimicked me but his voice was cold.

 

I twisted the door knob and went inside. He was lying on his bed and he was covering his eyes with his arm.

 

 

“Donghae-yah~” he didn’t say anything.

 

 

I lied down, facing him.

 

 

 

 

“That’s the problem with you. You never let me finish my sentence.”

 

 

 

He removed his arm from his face and looked at me. I noticed there his eyes were wet. Seriously? He cried?

 

 

 

 

“Oh, so I can hear more of this perfect ‘Joongki oppa’ you kept on rubbing to my face?!” I smiled, “What? So now you’re happy!?”

 

 

 

 

 

“And you told me I was the crybaby,”

I wiped the dried tears from his eyes using my hand, “Let me finish first before you start accusing me, okay?”

 

He didn’t respond.

 

 

“He’s got everything. He’s handsome, he’s famous, he’s rich...” He looked away, “but there’s one thing he doesn’t have that you have, me.”

 

 

He immediately looked at me, his eyes glittering with happiness.

“No matter how handsome, famous or rich he is, you are still the only perfect man for me. It’s because I love you.”

 

 

He pulled me towards him and hugged me tightly. But our position made me uncomfortable. I was above him.

 

“You don’t know how happy I am to hear that.” He said. I smiled. When our eyes met, I can feel the fast beating of my heart.

 

His eyes fell down to my lips.

He forcedly rolled us around the bed, having him on top of me.

 

And before I can react, he kissed me. Softly at first and later it became a passionate kiss. What I’m surprise even more is that I’m also responding to his kiss.

 

 

 

When our lips parted for a minute, we were catching our breaths. I looked at him and his eyes are like pleading, wanting for more.

 

I don’t even know if I’m already ready to do that.

 

(to be continued...)

 

 

 

A/N: This will be a long Author’s note so i decided to put it on last. I wrote this with my whole heart to it. I won’t be forcing you to read it but I also suggest you do. This will explain why i’ve been rarely updating my stories.

 

I’m really not a super slow slow updator kind of author. When i started writing my fanfics, I would always have it updated twice or even thrice a month.

And most of you might have wonder or maybe got disappointed because of my super slow updates that’s been going on for awhile.

 

I want to be honest just for today. I lied. I always reasoned that I’m busy at school, blah blah. But the truth is, it’s more than that.

 

Ever since summer started, I slowly but not entirely lost my interest in Kpop.  Maybe it was because Super Junior won’t have a comeback this year. I don’t know the exact reason for it to happen.

 

But i still manage to get updates from twitter and tumblr about them. Maybe that’s why I didn’t lose my interest to it entirely.

 

For the whole summer, I’ve been very active at tumblr. And i met alot of pinoy bloggers there. Some are kpop fans but most aren’t. Maybe that’s why.

I’m mingling with bloggers that aren’t kpop fans. I’m busy talking to them with other stuffs that i’m slowly forgetting the fandom.

Thinking about it, hurts me too. I always promised myself that whatever happens, i’ll be a kpop fan forever. I’ll be an ELF forever. But there are times that they showed me a world far from the kpop world is.

I won’t say it’s more fun and beautiful than the kpop world already is. Nothing can beat the Kpop world. But there’s something within that world they’re showing me that got me interested.

 

And because of that interest I have on that other world, I even once thought of leaving this fandom. I had a thought of deleting all of my stories. Completely. Disappearing myself from the kpop world forever.

 

It hurts. The kpop world has taught me alot, gave me more than I should receive. Kpop is already a part of me. And if I erase that special part of me, I’ll be incomplete for the rest of my life. There will always be something missing.

 

So that’s why I decided not to. That’s the reason why i’m not updating often during these times. I’m trapped within a battle inside myself.  A battle I don’t know when will end. A battle between two of myself.

 

Your votes and comments are the only inspiration I have as to why I still continue this story. Even if there’s a part of me saying “Stop it. Delete this.” But because I saw how much you gave love not just to this, but to all of my stories, I started to think positively. I just can’t throw them away that easily.

 

And the reason why I left this chapter a cliffhanger is to show you that I’ll be back again. I’ll be back after this long battle. And after that, I’ll give you my answers. I want to be a confident fan of Kpop once again. I’ll be rebuilding myself.

 

I won’t be in a long hiatus. I’ll just find back my old self once again. And because of all of you, i’m doing this.

 

Thank you to all. I’ll be back with another great chapter. I love you all.