Chapter 22 part 2:

My Perfect Fairytale

 

Author’s note: Since i’m in a good mood and i’m not that of a bad author, i decided to update today. I can’t let my readers wait! >^_^<

 

This chapter will still be Donghae’s pov. And , i think i’ll be updating this story more often from now on. I can’t specify when will be the next update, but it won’t be longer than i often do.

 

 

Please do read my other stories:

Love by chance (completed/English) – Kyuhyun fanfiction

Heart of stone (on-going/English) – Siwon fanfiction

 

Mr. Lucky (on-going/taglish) – Khuntoria couple as the imaginary characters (on Wattpad)

His opposite (on-going/taglish) – Soo young (SNSD) & Jaejoong (TVXQ/JYJ) as the imaginary characters (on Wattpad)

 

 

 

PS: I’m an author that loves cliffhangers. Mwa :) Don’t forget to vote and comment! :)

 

 

 

Chapter 22 part 2:

 

 

 

“Baek Yoon, right?”I said as i try to remember if the name is correct. She’s Kim Minjee?

 

I remember her being one of my classmates. And I also saw her one time with Hyemin.

She nodded, “You’re Kim Minjee?” I said again, trying to hide how surprise I am.

 

 

So, this girl infront of me is the girl i’m suppose to marry. She isn’t that bad but Hyemin’s more beautiful.

 

 

To my surprise once again, she laughed then shook her head, like saying ‘no’. I sighed in relief. I don’t know what I’d do if Kim Minjee was actually one of the people i knew.

 

 

 

She pointed at the door she was looking at earlier, “She’s inside, waiting for you.” She said.

 

 

I nodded at her, like thanking her for the information she told me. I slowly went towards the door. As i stood in front of it, I breathed one more heavy breath then twisted the door knob open,

 

 

 

There she was, sitting on chair facing the television. It was obvious that she was trained well since her posture as she sat was like one of those royalties you see on television and movies.

 

 

She was watching a cartoon. She had her back turned around, but i noticed she was wearing a mask so I can’t see her face. The mask was covering her whole face, and the style was totally different from the others. Hers was unique and different.

 

She was wearing a long peach gown, and her hair was freely untied. I closed the door, accidentally slamming it. She got startled, but she didn’t turn her back to face me. I knew she was waiting for me.

 

 

I walked towards her, and then placed my hand on her bare shoulder. “Kim Minjee,” I called her. She slowly stood up, turned off the television she was watching and then finally faced me.

 

 

Her figure was familiar but since I couldn’t see her face, or even just a glimpse of it so I didn’t gave much of attention to it.

 

 

 

 

I can’t help it but smile. She was just standing there, looking at me. But I just find her fragile. “Let’s go?” I offered my hand and she gladly took it. She didn’t say anything and simply nodded.

 

 

 

When we went out of that small room, Kim Ryeowook and that girl I met earlier, Baek yoon wasn’t there.

 

 

I looked at her once more, squeezing her hand and both of us finally left the room. As we got out, the staffs and the guards immediately surrounded us. It was really uncomfortable.

No wonder her father hid her identity, because if he didn’t, this would probably the same thing that’s going to happen each day.

 

At least, she had a little bit of freedom before this.

 

She suddenly stopped, making me stop too. I looked at her, although I can’t really see her face, I know she’s worried and scared. Her hand was sweating and turning colder.

 

We are now in front of the door that connects to the back stage. Once we open it and go inside, there’s no turning back anymore.

 

I held her hand tightly, lifting it and planting a kiss on the back of her hand. I don’t even know what got into me for doing that. All I know is she needs someone to protect and guide her now.

 

And the only person she has now is me. It’s like for a second, I got slowly attached to her. Though she didn’t even spoke a single word to me, I just felt like the need to protect her.

 

 

“It’s going to be alright. Trust me.” I flashed smile at her. She nodded, inhaling once more then heavily exhaled.

 

 

Slowly, I opened the door. And what welcomed us were applauses and flashes of lights from the cameras. I held her hand tighter, trying to at least make her feel secure.

 

 

We went up the stage, and there, was her parents and his brother, Kim Ryeowook that I had met earlier, waiting for us.

 

After the applauses, there was silence and small talks from the guests. And one again, I can feel her hand squeezing my hand.

 

She’s really scared.

 

 

When we were finally up the stage, her parents welcomed us. I acknowledge their presence by nodding. Her father opened his arms wide to hug her. She let go of my hand and hugged back, burying her face into his father’s chest.

 

When both had let go, her father took the microphone from the MC’s hand,

 

“Everyone, I would like you all to meet and welcome my daughter, Kim Minjee.” She bowed formally to everyone as the applauses got even louder.

 

 

Her father turned to her, “Minjee-yah, would you like to remove your mask so that everyone could finally see how beautiful my daughter is?”

 

 

And this is the moment everyone was waiting for. The hall fell into a complete silence. My eyes diverted to the table where Jungsu hyung and the others are sitting.

 

All of them are waiting expectantly, except for Hyukjae and Jungsu. They know? A question that I can only ask to myself as of now.

 

Then, all of a sudden, all their expressions changed. And there was loud gasp from the crowd that soon changed into smiles and applause.

 

I turned to Kim Minjee. I knew it was because of her. And,

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

O_O

 

 

 

My eyes widened. And my jaw almost dropped. H-Hyemin... i-is Kim Minjee? I felt like my whole body stiffened.

 

I don’t know how to react. My eyes went to Jungsu hyung and the others, they were also staring at me, somehow waiting on how I’ll be responding, then back to her.

 

 

She didn’t even look at me. I know she knows I’m staring at her. Why didn’t she tell me this before? Ah, wait. She’s not allowed, right?

 

At least she could have gave me a hint, or at least said something and didn’t leave me like a fool!

 

 

 

But, I know it must be hard for her right now. I don’t want to admit it, but in the past, I might’ve wanted to disagree to this arranged marriage our parents set us up, but now, it’s like something inside me wanted it so bad. So bad I’ll fight for it no matter what.

 

I slowly walked towards her, and stood by her side, my eyes never leaving her face. God, how I missed her.

 

 

 

I leaned to her, “Please. Look at me. Just this once.” I whispered, sounded like broke but more like with a pleading tone. Her head turned, and both of our eyes met.

 

 

Full of fear. That’s all I could see. For a moment, I wanted to kiss her. She looked amazing tonight. She’s the most beautiful girl my eyes landed on.

 

 

“I missed you.” I can feel the tears slowly filling my eyes. She looked away then took a step forward. I didn’t even heard what her father said. I was left, stoned. My eyes was still stuck staring at her.

 

 

 

“Annyeonghasseyo, everyone. My name is Kim Minjee. Nice to have finally meet you all.” She said, with her sweet voice that I missed hearing so much.

 

I didn’t had a chance to talk to her the whole night since she was too busy meeting everyone one by one at the party. The only chance I got was when the party was over. I didn’t meet with the hyungs and dongsaengs at the table since I was given a task to follow and be with her throughout the night.

 

After the long night, before the party ends, his father made a quick announcement.

 

 

“Please, let’s talk after this.” I whispered to her. She nodded but didn’t look at me.

 

 

 

“Before everyone leaves, I want to say a quick announcement as an answer to a specific rumor that’s been spreading about my daughter.” There was silence, everyone listened, “My daughter,” She pointed at her, “is indeed marrying the man beside her. Lee Donghae.” And with that, everyone’s eye widened in shock.