Chapter 21:

My Perfect Fairytale

 

Author’s note: \m/ this is what you’ve all been waiting for! Hahahaha. Sorry it took me so long. But i really do hope you enjoy.

 

I’m sorry i can’t reply to each and one of your comments but i assure you i read all of them. And sorry for pranking you last time. Ahahaha :>

That would be all.

 

 

Don’t forget to leave comments and vote! Thanks for all of your support.

 

-Author

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 21: “See you later, fiancé.”

 

 

 

Because of Jungsu hyung and I’s drinking session last night, my head ached so much and felt like throwing up again. Opening my eyes, I immediately got up and ran towards the bathroom.

 

 

 

After a short moment of suffer in the bathroom, i walked back to bed, half asleep, half awake. When i was about to throw myself in the bed, the door suddenly flew open to my surprise, which made me stumble on the floor.

 

Having me fully awake now.

 

 

 

“Donghae! Donghae!” yelled Sungmin. I glared at him,

 

 

 

“Stop shouting!” I held my head, “It hurts!” He stood there watching me for a second then came to get me back to my feet.

 

 

I sat down at the end of the bed, “What do you want?” I said.

 

 

 

He smiled, “I know where Hyemin is!”

 

 

 

After hearing the name, i immediately look up to him, eyebrows raised, “What did you just say?”

 

 

 

 

“I said i know where Hyemin is!” I quickly stood up and pulled him by his shirt.

 

 

 


“WHERE?!” I didn’t know my voice rose.

 

 

 

“Oh god. You smell like vomit. Get off me! It’s disgusting!” He pushed me, but the mischievous smile never left his face.

 

 

 

“Ya! Lee Sungmin!” I called his name in annoyance.

 

 

 

“I’ll tell you after you clean yourself. Go take a shower and change your clothes. Seriously speaking, you look disgusting right now.” He rolled his eyes and quickly left the room. “Your clothes are inside the closet!” he yelled from outside.

 

 

 

I looked around and noticed that i wasn’t in Jungsu hyung’s anymore. I don’t even know who where i am.

 

 

I quickly took a shower and wore the clothes Sungmin told me. As i opened the closet, i found a White polo, grey pants (the ones you wear on formal occasions), a grey coat, ribbon tie, a wristwatch, a pair of socks and a black shoes. It was all prepared.

 

 

 

 

I raised my eyebrow, what are they playing at? I didn’t complain though. I wore them and went outside, but found no one.

 

 

 

“SUNGMIN!” There was silence. He left? I don’t even know where i am! I found a note at the table, it was folded into an airplane. I took it and unfolded it.

 

 

 

 

Donghae,

 

Forgive me for leaving you there. But i’m done with my part. Go down at the lobby. See you later!

 

Sungmin

 

 

 

 

Nice playing, Sungmin. I checked the time at my wristwatch, 2:45.

 

 

 

 

How come it’s already two fif... ugh. It’s because of my hang over i overslept right? Tch. And did they think i’m that stupid? Who even gave them the idea i’m going?

 

 

 

I threw the note on the floor, but my eyes caught on something lying on the chair. An envelope. It must’ve flew away. It was an envelope, with a ribbon securing it. I rolled my eyes.

 

 

 

 

As i opened it, it was what i expected it to be.

 

 

Cheers! You are invited to the masquerade party (Lee Donghae)

Where: W hotel

Time: 5:00 pm

Be there: 3:00 pm

What to wear: Formal attire

The masks for the party will be given to you at the venue. See you!

 

 

 

 

I rolled my eyes at the invitation. Until my eyes spotted on something.

 

 

 

The masks for the party will be given to you at the venue. See you! Especially you donghae.

 

 

 

It was handwritten. And i swear, it was familiar. Then as loud bang from the door startled me.

 

Two strangers in suits came in. When they saw me, they immediately caught me and blind folded me. I tried to fight back from their grip but because of my hang over i still didn’t have any strength to.

 

 

One of them lifted me but i couldn’t see or know who is was. I fighted back but a smack from my head stopped me.

 

 

“Stop being so immature!” one of them yelled at me. All i could see was darkness due to the blind fold. But i could here their voices and the things around me.

 

 

 

“are you sure he’s the one?” i heard one of them speak as he closed the door behind.

 

 

 

“yeah. I was told about what he was going to wear. And i’m sure it’s this one.” The other one who was carrying me replied. Then i heard the elevator dinged.

 

 

 

There was silence. “Where are you taking me?” I finally said. Both of them laughed,

 

 

 

“You’ll know.” One replied.

 

 

 

After i heard the elevator doors opened, i heard laughters but immediately stopped.

 

 

Where the heck am i!?

 

 

I heard many and loud footsteps following. But i didn’t say anything. What if it was the media? What if it was our classmates? Or worse.. what if it was... Jungsu and the others? O_O

 

 

 

Then i heard them opened the door and place me down the chair. I was about to remove blind fold when a hand smacked my head again.

 

 

“Don’t you even try!” One said. Then a roar of laughter occupied the room.

 

 

 

“He looked pitiful.” One commented, which made me know who owned the voice. To my embarrassment, Jungsu.

 

 

 

“He was the one who didn’t follow what i said on the note.” The voice, whom i guess, was Sungmin.

 

 

 

“Ya, ya. Let’s stop it already.” Another voice, Hyukjae, said after the hearing a knock.

 

 

 

“YA! WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING TO ME? ARE YOU ALL PLAYING SOME KIND OF A JOKE OR PRANK TO ME?!” I exploded in anger, after hearing the door open. There was silence though.

 

 

 

“YA!” I was about to stand up and remove the blindfold when someone pulled me back from my seat and tying me with a rope on both of my wrists, securing me from my seat.

 

 

 

“LET GO OF ME!” I stuggled. Then i earned another smack from my head.

 

 

 

 

I heard a ‘pssssht!’ then someone saying, ‘sorry’ in a low voice. I heard footsteps walking near me.

 

 

‘who is she?’

‘i don’t know’

‘i couldn’t see her face. Her mask wasn’t like the others. It was covering her whole face’

‘but hyukjae seem to know her’

 

 

 

I heard mutters around me.

“Who are you?” I asked coldly, knowing that even the people around me doesn’t know her.

 

 

Then i felt a hand touched my cheek, it was shaking. No doubt in belonged to that stranger. She didn’t answer me.

 

 

“I ASKED WHO ARE YOU!?” I yelled. Then i heard someone gasp. Her shaking hand finally left my face. But i heard her sniffs. She was definitely crying. Did i scare her? Startle her? But i was her fault.

 

 

 

“Donghae can you stop yelling?!” Hyukjae said. Which angered me more.

 

 

 

“HOW CAN I STOP YELLING? LOOK AT ME! I’M BLINDFOLDED AND TIED DOWN ON A CHAIR LIKE A CRIMINAL!” I yelled again in fraustration.

 

 

I heard all of them was taken aback from my outrage. Then, I heard a sigh and a small cracking voice, clearing .  it was familiar, and hearing what she said, gave me a feeling of something wasn’t right. “See you later, fiancé.

 

 

 

Then i heard the door closed. I was left speechless. She’s.... she’s.... that was... Kim Minjee?

 

 

 

 

Finally, someone removed the blindfold, and another was untying the rope. My sight was filled with men in suits and masks. I glared at them, but they weren’t bothered.

 

 

They might have also been surprise by what Kim Minjee also said. I looked around but i didn’t saw Hyukjae. He definitely went out of the room with her.

 

 

 

I finally stood up but one by one they started to leave, out of the room. Then, the two men that dragged me here, stood at my side, side by side.

 

 

I raised an eyebrow at them, and both of them bowed in respect.

 

“Sorry for earlier young master. We were only given instruction.” One of them said,

 

 

“by who?” i asked.

 

 

 

“Young lady,” No doubt, the young lady they referred to was Kim Minjee. But why did she want to do that? Is she playing some tricks to me?

 

 

Although alot of my thoughts are bothering me right now, i started to walk out of the room. I have no choice but go to the party. Especially i’m guarded by these two idiots side by side.

 

 

 

I sighed, this is going all going to be frustrating.