Chapter 13:

My Perfect Fairytale

 

A/N: Early update! Teheee :""D This chapter is all Donghae's POV. And to tell you, I enjoyed writing this chapter. Hahaha :D I was smiling and... just enjoy reading! Hihihi^^ 

Chapter Dedicated to - ehLlzeeReyes :D

Note: Don't forget to leave comments :) Voting is not force. Read before vote policy is implemented. :))) Kidding ;D

Oh, and before i forgot, i want to remind you that this story is entirely fictional alright? Maybe even some of Donghae's attitude here. But you know, i also sometimes include his childish tactics on this fic. :)

I only own this story, the plot, the OCs, Super Junior. >:)))

Happy Reading! And Thanks alot for the continous support for this fic! :) I love you readers! <3

 

Chapter 13:

 

*Lee Donghae's POV*

 

I ruffled my hair out of fraustration. it's been more than half an hour that i've been waiting for her. Like, why are girls so slow when changing clothes and everything? It can be annoying for us, men, waiting you know. I stood up, stomping my feet and walked directly to her door. Knocking continously, i shouted,

"Jung Hyemin! If you aren't done yet after 3 seconds, i will cancel this Ice cream date and i will drag you back to Seoul!"  There was no response.

"One!" I started counting,

"Two!"

"Two and a half!"

"Two and one fourth!" Yet, there was no answer.

"Thr-" Then, the door bursted open.

"What the heck?" All she could say. I raised an eyebrow at her and i felt like smoke coming out of my ears. The things i hate the most is those people making me wait.

" 'What the heck?' " I repeated her answer, "It's already more than half an hour and you're still not ready?! What the heck are you doing?!" I almost yelled.

"You don't even know how many clothes i tried and everything changed so i can look atleast beautiful in your eyes and you're here yelling at me that what the heck was i doing?!" She honestly shot back. That got me speechless. Beautiful? Why would she try hard to look beautiful when she already is? oops, that got out of my thought unexpectedly.

"What?" That was all my head could think of to answer. What.

"Tsc. You wouldn't understand anyway," She rolled her eyes, "Let's just go. All these efforts i do won't go anywhere anyway." She took her bag and walked out. This girl is really short tempered. 

Look who's talking. The inner voice inside me spoke. Alright, i think i'm getting paranoid. 

 

 

 

We didn't use the car and instead walked. The ice cream shop is not that far anyway. She was walking first, leaving me behind, looking at her slim figure that got me wondering.  She really do looked beautiful. No wonder alot of guys from school eyed on her. But they said she was hard to get. That's why we made.. a bet.

It's not much of a big deal, actually. There was money included yet it doesn't cost alot. The only thing that made me do this was because of pride. They said that i can make a girl fall in love with me in just one eye contact, but i don't believe that. Only after i met her. Yes, this woman infront of me stomping her feet as she walked and crossing her arms in her chest like a boss. 

I clearly remember how we met and it was way before we made that bet. It was after i was almost kicked out at my previous school for pranking a teacher and bullied a student (it wasn't really my fault. He was also bullying a Junior so i took revenge for that kid and bullied him too. I can't blame them. People nowadays are judgemental even though they didn't knew the whole story of the situation. I'm not that bad like they say i am you know.), my dad decided to change my school before i'm fully kicked out and sent me to my present school right now.

He said it belonged to our- i mean, his bussiness partner, Kim So Hyun. He also bragged that that school will later be hand down to Kim Minjee, his daughter, that he wants me to marry. Like, how can i marry a girl i don't even know?

 

Before i entered the school that day and was walking in the alley, i saw group of men crowding around a lady. She looked scared and hopeless. So, yeah. You already know what happened. I got into a fist fight, saved the lady and wee, happy ever after. Bleek.

When i walked in the campus, i didn't realize that my uniform had strikes of blood and had a bruise beside my lip. People started to look at me like i was a crazy specie. Yes, ofcourse! They will think of it! They'll think i'm another stupid hottie that got involved into a gang fight because i want to. Stupid judgemental people. Tsc.

I searched for a place to hide first and be alone when, without any idea, my feet took me to an abandoned backyard. The place looked old and stuffy yet it was the best place to have peace. I was walking when my eyes landed on a figure, sleeping. She got her earphone plugged on, drowned on her own world. She was interesting.

I slowly sat beside her and watched her sleep. Her face looked peaceful. I didn't know why i had the urge to touch her face but i controlled myself and didn't or else she'll think i'm one crazy stalker. So instead, i patted her head instead. How can she be stupid to simply sleep at a place like this? Who does she think she is? Me? I secretly smiled.

The bell rang, but i couldn't care less. I sat back and watched the sky instead. I took a quick glance of her from time to time. I have to know who she is. I thought to myself. I closed my eyes. 

When i was about to fall asleep, i heard loud vibrations coming from the cellphone of the latter beside me. I peeked an eye and saw her pick up the phone. She was talking calmly at first, still had her eyes shut and suddenly she almost stood up out of surprise. She looked funny to be honest. but i tried hard to surpress my laugh. 

I heard nothing but silence when i suddenly felt a touch. She was wiping the blood i didn't notice that continued to flow beside my lip that i earned earlier from fighting. because of the pain of the wound, i automatically grabbed her wrists. I felt like she almost stopped breathing from my action. I couldn't admit that i just felt strange, i guess. Having a stranger care for you more than your family.. it's just weird.

 

My mom left for Japan for almost three years now. Though she would also come back for some occasions, she doesn't actually stay here in Korea permanently. No, it's not because She and Dad are divorced like the common situations for couples to be separate (That's why i'm scared to get married..), they are still together. It was just that, my mom wanted us to migrate to Japan that's why she's there. She's processing our documents. Both Dad, especially me, didn't want to but she still insisted. They would often fight about it, but dad couldn't stop her. So, Dad couldn't do a thing but to wait and follow her.

A man's weakness is always a woman they say.

So, back to the topic, I felt weird. I just couldn't stand people taking care of me because, even my own parents, couldn't. I stood up and turned down at her, who had her eyes still widened in surprise. I smiled at her. Well, atleast, she does.

With all the pride i had left, i softly spoke, "It's time for class. Next time, Don't sleep here." And i left. I don't know why, but during that moment, my heart felt satisfied.

 

 

"Lee Donghae." She said as she snapped her fingers infront of my face, breaking me from my reverie of her. She was looking at me straightly.

"What?" Okay, i think my head just couldn't stop being stupid right now.

" 'What?' " She repeated, "You've been spaced out for quite awhile you didn't realize you almost pass the ice cream shop." I felt embarassed. I looked around and found myself standing two shops away from our original destination.

"Oh." Confirmed, my head just don't work right right now.

"Hey," She called, "You seemed like you were thinking for some things deep. Is something bothering you?" She asked. This girl seriously is moody too, you know? The next thing  she's angry, the next second she's concern. Does she have that.. you know.. thing.. that makes girls moody right now? Okay, this thought is just embarassing.. but, Ha! You thought i didn't learn anything from Biology class, didn't you? :P

"Yes, you." I smirked. One, two, th-

"What the heck?!" I guessed right. She got angry and it wasn't even three seconds. I laughed at her. "What?!" She yelled again.

"Do you have.. you know..  your period right now?" I see her flushed red. So red. Okay, that sounded bad than i expected. I laughed awkwardly. "Alright, don't tell me. Let's just go." I grabbed her hand and pulled her inside the ice cream shop.

"Yes....." I heard her mumble. I surpressed my laughter. Then, don't be so moody. I wanted to tell her that but i think the topic about her 'thing', i should let it off.

 

We both sat awkwardly, staring at each other. I smiled at her but she still looked down.

"Hey, you know i was just joking earlier," I managed to say. "I know it's required for girls to have that 'thing' so it's understandable." I don't know if it was comforting, but i do wish it is.

I softly sighed in relief when she looked up at me.

We stared at each other for awhile, and i felt like the zap between our stares met.

"So.. i guess i'll just go order.. for us." She finally smiled and nodded. "What flavor do you want?" I asked.

"Strawberry." She said in excitement.

"Coincidence.. That's my favorite flavor too." I said. Her eyes lit up and her lips formed an 'oh?'. I smiled at her. It seems like i have alot of things in common with this girl i didn't know about.

I stood up and lined at the counter. I glance at her from time to time and i also sometimes caught her looking back. The zap between our stares didn't left. You know, the spark.. Wait, what the heck am i thinking? Am i f- NO! I AM NOT! It's just.. I'm just... Ah, forget it. The only girl i am inlove is that Six year old girl i like back then and until now. Case closed. I think?