Chapter 2:

My Perfect Fairytale

I was walking alone at the cafeteria. Baek Yoon usually goes home during lunch. As i sat on the empty table, i heard squeels from the girls behind. I turned around and found Lee Donghae walking inside the Cafeteria.

"He is the only son of the Lee Corp., the closest Business partner of the Kim Family and the Second Richest in South Korea after the Kim Family. I heard he rebels from his family, but alot of girls still chase after him. Don't get near him Hye Min if you want to graduate from this school peacefully and alive."

Baek Yoon warned me about him. I actually don't know alot about our Business and even our partners in it. Besides my family and the staffs of the house, No one knows my identity. Dad never really bought me to Parties and stuffs, because they're afraid my identity might be spilled out. So maybe that's why i don't know him. He might have probably met my family, except for me.

He was looking around the cafeteria like he was searching for something until He saw me. . I turned my head down to avoid him and stared at my food like it was something interesting. I actually didn't have an appetite to eat.

"Hey." I looked up and saw him sitting infront of me, smiling.I looked around and heard other students' gasps and whispers. The stares from the girls around disturbed me. It's like they wanted to kill me.

Don't get near him Hye Min if you want to graduate from this school peacefully and alive.

the advice of Baek Yoon still echoed from the back of my mind. I stood up and was about to leave when he grabbed my hand to stop me "Don't mind them."

-

I was inside a cubicle when i heard some girls entered the bathroom.

"Did you see Donghae oppa earlier?"

"Yeah. Who was that eating with him anyway?"

"I heard her name was Jung Hye Min."

"We should teach that girl a lesson."

I kept quiet, listening to their Convo. I hoped they didn't know i was there but it looks like they do.
"Yah , get out of there." A girl said as she kicked the door of the small cubicle i was in.

So, the Bullying starts now. i thought.

I slowly opened the door and another girl pulled me out roughly. Her long nails that pulled my right hand scratched my skin. And the other girl slapped me hard that caused my lips to bruised. They were four. The leader of their group was the one that slapped me and another of her follower pulled my hair while holding me.
"Who do you think you are going near around Donghae oppa? And even eat with him, huh? You want to Die??!!" She shouted. It was Class time so no one was around. I stared at them coldly.

I won't just let myself getting bullied, right?

"Wae? Are you jealous? It's because you are all ugly so your Oppa won't eat with you!!" I fought back. And My answer seemed to piss them all and the their leader slapped me again, but harder than the first. "So, You talk back huh?" She was about to slap me again when someone kicked the door of the bathroom open.

"What the hell do you think you are all doing?" Donghae shouted, causing the girls to let go of me and squeel. Donghae stared at them furiously, causing them to leave.

"Are you okay?" He was about to touch my Bruise but i slapped his hand away.
"This is because of you !" I yelled at him. he was quite surprise with my words. I stared at him coldly and left.

I ran towards the backyard. It is the only place i go when i wanted to be alone. I can feel my tears are flowing but i quickly wiped it away. Since i started studying here, This was the first i was ever bullied.

THE ONLY DAUGHTER OF THE RICHEST MAN IN ASIA BEING BULLIED. Rare huh?

I was so angry that i kicked the tree infront of me so hard and made me sat down and suffer the hurt. "AISH!"

I was sitting down there when i heard someone behind me laughing. i turned around and saw Donghae really amused. "What the hell are you doing here?"

He slowly walked towards me and sat beside me. "There's so sign here that this is your territory." He amusingly teased.

. I own this school! 

I stared at him coldly and i was shock when he took out the handkerchieft i used to wipe his bruise beside his lips earlier this morning and he did the same to me. I felt like my cheeks were getting warm and red.

As i stared at him, my anger slowly faded away and both of us laughed.
Momentarily, both of us sat there with an awkward atmosphere.

"You have to take responsibility." He suddenly said. I looked at him confusingly. He then turned to me and smiled. "You called me earlier you idiot!" As he pushed my head with his finger.

I looked away and laughed. How can Baek Yoon said he is a rebel? He is actually Childish.

"You can't blame me for telling the truth you know." I answered. Both of us were silent for awhile. But there is actually one thing that keep bugging me since then.

"Actually-" Both of us said at the same time and laugh. "You first."

"Well, I was wondering- Do you know my name? " He stared at me for a moment then he suddenly laughed.

I was so anxious to know his answer.
"I actually don't know."