Chapter 22 part 1:

My Perfect Fairytale

 

Author’s note: After the long wait! (not really) I have updated this! Hohoho!

 

This is the first part of the birthday party. The last chapter... well, i don’t really consider it as part of event. Hihi! Next chapter will be the continuation. Thank you readers for the continuing support! I’ll try my best to reach up your expectations! :)

 

What i said on the previous author's note on Chapter twenty two part two, i won't follow it. i changed my mind. Okay? :)

 

And by the way, to my readers, i hope you also read my other on-going, heart of stone. It’s a Choi Siwon fanfic. And my finished story, Love by chance, A cho kyuhyun fanfiction.

To my Filipino readers, i also hope you check out my new story, Mr. Lucky. It’s a taglish story and i hope you’ll like it! :)))

 

 

This chapter is kind of short, but i promise to make it up to you next time. By the way, i'm an author who loves cliff hangers so get yourselves ready. :P

That would be all! Don’t forget to vote and leave comments! ^_^

 

-author

 

 

 

 

Chapter 22 part 1:

 

 

 

 

I left the room, following the rest. Both of the guards are still on my side, securing me and making sure i won’t ditch the event. After all of us are inside the elevator, Jungsu hyung finally spoke, breaking the silence,

 

 

“Uh, Donghae..” he placed a hand on my shoulder, i turned to face him and glared at him, he looked down, “Sorry about earlier.”

 

 

I rolled my eyes and didn’t respond. Finally, after the elevator doors opened, there was a flashing of lights, for sure are cameras by the media. It was chaotic.

 

 

We tried to pass by, and some of them even shoved their cameras on our faces. There was alot of questions thrown on to us,

 

 

 

 

‘have you met this Kim Minjee already?’

‘have you seen her face?’

‘is she beautiful?’

 

 

 

Different questions, but one caught my attention,

 

 

 

‘will she really marry you Mr. Lee?’

 

 

 

I almost stopped to stare at the reporter but Jungsu hyung pushed me to ignore them.

 

 

 

Me? Marrying that girl? Over my dead body! I’ll make sure she’ll be the one to back out of this marriage thing.

 

 

 

After we finally passed by the chaotic media, i sighed in relief. Then i felt someone pat my back, i turned around and saw Jungsu hyung, i ignored him but what he said next surprised me,

 

 

 

“Keep your eyes around, Hyemin’s here.”

 

 

 

My eyes widened in shock, but he just smiled and left. I was back to my senses when i heard someone speaking on the stage. I walked to the table i’m suppose to seat and to my surprise once again, i saw mom was there.

 

 

The last time i saw her was back on the party where i took Hyemin and made her pretend she was my girlfriend. And to think back from now, how i wish i really just made her my real girlfriend.

 

 

I smiled at her and went towards her to kiss her cheeks.

“It’s been awhile, my son.” She placed a hand on my cheek and smiled. She’s always beautiful, and looking at her smiling face just pained my heart again. I looked away,

 

 

 

“Yeah.” That was just what i said and nothing more.

 

 

 

The reason why i hated my family because even though i have a family, they made me feel like i don’t.

 

I love my mom, and to be honest, my dad too. So much. But they never made me feel like they loved me too. Both of them are always busy with their works that i have to grow up without any care from the both of them. They’ll only care when i have done something disappointing or maybe lying on a hospital bed but anything more than that, nothing.

 

 

I stayed silent the whole while, simply because i can’t relate to what they hell the people on the table i’m sitting with are talking. All about money, business and some s i don’t really care.

 

 

I rolled my eyes around the other tables, all of the faces are familiar but i never knew their names but i always see them when my parents would bring me to these kind of events where the group of high class people would gather together and boast how much money they earn and have.

 

 

 

 

 

Finally, my eyes landed on Jungsu hyung’s and the other’s table. All of them are obviously bored. Then i noticed that Hyukjae was already there, talking to Jungsu hyung.

 

 

I stood up to go to them when i heard my name being called. I turned around and saw a man in suit, looking at me, smiling. The people present on the event were looking at me too, and i mean literally, everyone. There was silence.

 

 

“Again, i am asking Mr. Lee Donghae, to come here on stage.” He repeated. I follow him and slowly went up the stage. There were small talks around the large venue, and it made me felt uncomfortable.

 

The man in suit who called me earlier went towards me, putting down the microphone.

 

 

“She’s waiting for you. The staffs will take you where she is and you are obliged to bring her in.” He whispered. I simply nodded and went on my way guided by the staffs.

 

 

I heard him talking again on the stage but i wasn’t listening. I don’t even know why but i’m really nervous and my heart was beating so fast. Honestly, i’m not ready to meet her yet.

 

 

Then, finally, i found myself standing infront of a door. I slowly twisted the doorknob and entered the room.

 

I saw two people, one is a girl and the other was a guy. Both are sitting on a couch. When the guy saw me he immediately stood up but the reaction on his face quickly told me he wasn’t happy to see me.

 

 

He walked towards me and offered his hand, “Kim Ryeowook. Minjee’s brother.” He introduced himself but there wasn’t any emotion.

 

 

I took his hand to shake it, “Lee Donghae,” I said. Behind him was a girl, but she wasn’t turning around. She was staring at the door infront of her, but i don’t really know what was inside that door or where that door was connected.

 

 

I let go of his hand and slowly approached the girl who’s still sitting on the couch, motionless. I placed a hand on her shoulder, so she immediately stood up.

 

 

 

Then, she turned around to face me. My eyes widened a little, she was smiling at me. I knew i’ve seen her before, but i can’t point out where.

 

 

She offered her hand to me, “Hi there,” She continued smiling. Then finally, i remembered where i’ve seen her.

 

 

“Baek Yoon, right?”I said as i try to remember if the name is correct. She’s Kim Minjee?