Chapter 5:

My Perfect Fairytale

"Where are we?"

I asked Donghae, looking around and taking off the helmet. We are at the top of a hill, and the view of seoul at night was amazing but the sorrounding was pitch-black. 

I turned to Donghae confusingly but in returned, he smiled at me. He slowly raised a hand and snapped! Then, in just a split second, the field was lighted by colorful lights and at the center, there was a cloth filled with food, like those you use on picnics and it was sorround by candles with different shapes. I was stunned. It was all amazing. He then held my hand and pulled me towards the center. 

"What.. What is all this?" I can't believe what i'm seeing. These moments.. i only see it on dramas and read it on fairytale books. i can't believe this was actually happening to me. 

We both sat on the field but my eyes were still stuck on him. 
"Here, eat this." He said as he took the sushi from the box and placed it infront of my mouth. He was smiling but later turned into a pout. "Eat it."

I raised my hand to take the sushi but he moved his hand away. "Let me Feed you." He softly said with a smile.

After a few minutes of smiles, talks and laughs. The atmosphere turned Awkward. Both of us were looking at the calming view of seoul. 

"This is beautiful." I softly said as i turned to him and smile.

"What do you mean?" He asked with a confused look.

"All of this. Just.. No one has ever done this to me."

"Get used to it. Because once in awhile, i'll do this." He then said, and smiled. I felt my cheeks blushing. It was the most perfect night.

-

It's already 11 in the evening when i arrived home. I ws jumping up and down, still smiling as i recall what happened back there and i didn't realize i bumped unto someone.

"Yah!" I was snapped back to reality when i finally realized i bumped unto my brother.

"Where have you been? It's already late." He nagged until he noticed the happiness on my face.

"Wait, What happened to you? You look so... Different?" He added. I bit my lip to hide my smile and looked at him. "Nothing. It's just.. Today was a fairytale." I told him with a smirk and ran towards my room to avoid further interrogations from him. 

When i enter the room, i threw myself on my bed and stared at the empty ceiling. and for a moment, i realized myself singing.

Today was a fairytale you were my prince, 
i used to be a damsel in distress. 
You took me by the hand and picked me up at six. 
Today was a Fairytale. ♪

-

Another Ordinary day at school. When the bell rang, signaling for the start of classes, all the late students started to ran. My eyes stuck are still stuck on the door. Donghae hasn't come yet. 

"Hye Min-aah, What's the relationship between you and Donghae?" Baek Yoon asked from nowhere and that made me think. We are just Friends. but why is it that when i'm with him, i feel something... Different

Whenever we are together, i feel happy. Same when i see him smile. And when we both are close together, i can feel my heart racing and beating fast. 

Is this how you feel when you like someone?