Chapter 3:

My Perfect Fairytale

 

Life is really full of mysteries.
One, Two, Three, Four, Five and Counting. It had been Five days since i asked him the favor to stay away from me. He didn't agreed and i asked why.

"You were the first person i met in this school. You must feel special, okay? I don't just, you know, make friends with just anyone. I was once betrayed and i don't want it to happen again."

"but why me?"

"Because i can see you're different. In my world, People take advantage of us, Rich people as you can say, because of money. They pretend like they care. They pretend like they are true to us, but apparently, they aren't. They all do it for money."

"And you're not afraid i might be one of them?"

"Anneyo. I have a feeling that you aren't. I always trust my feelings."

Now do i fully understand why dad wanted to hide my identity as his Daughter. He was afraid that some people might take advantage of me and use me. He wanted to protect me. With what Donghae said, i felt guilty. Guilty because he easily trusted me. What if one day, he might find out i am not what he think i was?

The backyard of the school had been our favorite place to hang out. The place was abandoned long ago and was forgotten. no one had come since. We nicknamed that place 'Bada.', so others wouldn't know.
-

Sender: Lee Donghae
Go to Bada later at lunch.


It was Biology class when i received the message; the last class before lunch. I glanced at him and saw him staring at me, smiling. "See you." He mouthed. I looked away at the other side and started to blush.
"Yah, Hye Min. Pay attention in class." Baek Yoon whispered.
"Arasso."

*


"Why the heck are you so late Idiot?!" I was trying to catch my breath due to running as i walk towards him. When i was finally calmed, i sat beside him who is anxious to know the reason i was late. "It's because of this." I softly said as i reached to him a lunch box.

"What is thi-" He was obviously shock to see the food i bought him and he stared at me with his mouth alittle open.

"You haven't been eating lately, haven't you? Eat all of it." I demanded. Whenever we would meet at Bada during Free times, especially lunch time, I noticed that he wasn't eating lunch.

"Anneyo! If i won't, What would you dare to do?" I was silenced for a moment, thinking for something to use against him.

"Then i won't talk to you ever again." I stood up, pretending i was going to leave. I know it was pretty childish but i couldn't think of anything. I hope it would work. I was slowly walking on purpose.

"A-Arasso! I will eat! Aish!" I turned around and saw him took out the chopsticks and started filling his mouth with Kimchi and Sushi. He almost choked and that made me suddenly laugh.

"Eat slowly." I went back to him and patted his back slowly, offering him a water.

"Don't skip meals. Arasso?" He then nodded.

-


Everyone was in class and the corridors was silent. I was at the Bathroom cubicle when i heard screamings from outside. I went out and the next thing i knew i was splashed with water and covered with flour. I sighted four girls laughing from behind the white wall, staring at me. Those were the same girls who bullied me last week.

I was about to beat the hell out of them when a hand stopped me. I turned around and saw Donghae taking off his Coat and covered it around me.

"Are you okay?" He was looking at me worriedly but then another sight from behind me caught his attention and he bowed. I turned around and was startled to see Ryeowook oppa with the principal and the other bodyguards looking at me, both Furious and Worried.

How come he didn't told me he was coming back?

I just stared at them until i noticed the four girls were bowing to him too. Donghae softly slapped my hand, warning me to bow down too.

So i bowed down infront of my Brother but i saw him looking very angry. Maybe because he saw me Wet and all covered with Flour and the Bruise i had beside my lips from the last week haven't fully recovered yet.

By the looks of his stares, i am dead meat later at home.
"Are you okay?" Donghae was poking me and staring at me confusingly.

"I'll be dead at home." I unknowingly said. "What? Why?"

"What? Ah, N-nothing." I told him and gave him a force laugh.
"Thanks By the way." I then added as he walked me off to the clinic near the library.

*

"You're home."
A small but scary voice said when i entered the mansion. I saw Ryeowook oppa looking at me furiously. His eyes were filled with Anger and Madness. "O-oppa."

"You once promised to tell me the truth right? What happened?" He softly said but coldly.

I kept silent for a moment. My hands were shaking and my legs were trembling. Ryeowook always scares me to death when he is angry. He was twice as scary than Dad.

"I SAID TELL ME!" He suddenly stood up and yelled. both of his hands were on his sides and his right shoe was tapping the floor. My eyes widened with his sudden action and it became watery so i looked down.

"Mianhe. Sorry if i scared you." He sighed. "I was just being emotional. You know how i hate seeing you being bullied right? Don't worry. First thing tomorrow, i'll tell the principal to kick those kids out who bullied you."

"Don't oppa!" I begged.

"then atleast let me teach them a lesson." He then walked out.

We haven't seen each other for like a year and this happened.
I couldn't sleep that night. I was afraid what might Ryeowook would do to them.
I heard a little squeek from the door, and so i pretended to be asleep. with just the steps, i can tell it was Ryeowook. He sat beside me and touched my forehead.

"I'm sorry, Min Jee. Oppa haven't been with you for like a year. I wasn't there to protect you." He sighed.

"But don't worry. From now on, I will be. Oppa will stay with you a little longer from now." He then kissed my forehead and left.


Flashback:

Inside the big mansion, there were two little kids walking. Both of them are obviously having a little fight. Just by how the boy walks, it seems like he was really angry and the little girl was catching up with him, trying to explain and calm him down.

"Oppa! Wait for me!!"

"Why didn't you tell me those girls were bullying you? if i didn't heard it from the Maids, i wouldn't known!"

"Mian oppa. I just didn't want to make it such a big thing."

"It will be a big thing!! You are my sister and i promised dad to protect you forever. I asked what happened last time and you said it was nothing. you lied!!"

"Mianhe oppa because i lied. Really Sorry. I promise next time i will tell you everything and won't lie again. Pinky Promise!!"