Chapter 23:

My Perfect Fairytale

 

A/N: Sorry for the late update. Huhu :( I’m really busy these past few days. I’ll make up with that through this chapter, although I don’t know if you’ll be satisfied with this. But i do hope you do.

I can’t point out when will be my next update, so please wait patiently for me. To my  readers who never got tired of supporting, waiting and reading this story, thank you very much.

Till the next update, -author

 

PS: To those who added this story to their RL and also to those who subscribe to this story, thank you. I hope you’ll enjoy reading. And don’t forget to leave comments and if possible, vote for all of the chapters. It will be greatly appreciated. Mwa

 

 

Chapter 23: Sweet threat

 

 

I was awaked by the maid again. My tried eyes diverted to the wall clock.

 

6:00. The usual.

It’s been a week and I’ll be going back to school once again. But unlike before, I don’t think I’m that excited; especially after last night.

 

 

I sit up as the maid left the room. I rubbed my tired eyes and stretched my hands out, yawning.

 

 

“Good morning.” A familiar voice startled me. My eyes immediately landed on the open door and there, leaning at it, was already in his uniform Lee Donghae.

 

He smiled at me, his eyes full of amusement. I realized I’m still in my oversized t-shirt. Hair not combed and my eyes still has those morning crusts in my eyes.

 

Embarrassing. That’s the only word I think can sum up my situation right now.

 

 

“I didn’t know princesses like you wear oversized t-shirts to sleep instead of Pink Pajamas.” He smiles playfully.

 

I immediately pulled up the comforter, covering my face and only a small part of my eyes can be seen.

 

 

He walks closer to me.

“What on earth are you doing here this early in the morning?” I said, annoyed. The side of my bed sank as he occupied the free space, sitting beside me.

 

 

“Well, as far as I can remember, I’m already you fiancé since last night. And hey, don’t forget the talk we had after the party.” He smirks.

 

 

 

Gosh, he really knows where and when to attack me. And... right, that talk.

 

 

I rolled my eyes at him, “Just because we had that talk it doesn’t mean you can already barge into my room without my permission.” I said. He shrugged,

 

 

 

“I already have your father’s permission, so I don’t really know what the big deal is if I ask yours.” Again with that smirk. He pulled the comforter out of my face. I struggled not to but he pulled it strong enough I can’t protest anymore.

 

 

 

“Stop covering your face. I love looking at that. Especially right now.” He smiles, staring intently to me. I felt like I’m melting under his gaze.

 

 

I flush. I can feel my cheeks warming up. I can’t look at him directly in the eyes once again. Instead, I dropped my head down and stared at my fingers, fidgeting at the same time.

 

 

 

He raised his hand and held my chin as he pushed it upwards, making me look at him.

 

“Come on, go take a shower now.” He says, his voice soft.

 

 

I nod, then slowly got out of bed. I continued to walk towards the bathroom, not even looking back at him.

 

 

“Or if you want, I can join you in the shower.” I immediately stopped. I turned back at him, gaping.  He had that mischievous smile at him, then stands up and walks closer to me.

 

 

I didn’t even dare to move.

 

 

Our proximity is so close I might end up kissing him if I move an inch. He looks down at me, closing the distance in our forehead.

 

 

His lips twitched up into a smile, “You didn’t object. Which means you really want me to.” He looks at me as if he’s seducing me. I got mentally face palmed.

 

 

He was like that for a minute, none of us moved. When I got back my senses and self composure, I pushed him but not that hard.

 

 

“S-stop it!” I stuttered, turning my back at him, greatly embarrassed. I started to walk almost immediately. I heard him chuckle behind,

 

 

“I was just joking!” He almost yelled, “I’ll wait for you downstairs.” He said, now his voice turned soft once again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

After taking a quick shower and dressing up in my uniform, I headed downstairs. From afar, I could already hear the dining room roaring with laughter. What’s so funny?

 

 

 

When I entered the room, It completely fell in silence. All of them looking at me. Mom, Dad, Donghae, even Ryeowook Oppa.

 

 

“Uh,” I avoided their eyes. I don’t even know why I can’t look straight at them. I occupied the seat between Donghae and Ryeowook oppa.

 

 


Through my peripheral vision, I could see Donghae trying to hold his laughter.

“What’s so funny?” I cocked my head on the side to have a better view of him.  I raised an eyebrow at him.

 

 

“I-t’s nothing.” He said, still holding his laughter. Top of the morning and he’s already annoying me. I stood up, looking angrily at him and pouted.

 

 

“Fine! If you won’t tell me then I won’t talk to you!”  I quickly walked out the room. Just like what I expected, he went after me.

 

 

“Hey, don’t get angry.” He said as he pulled my hand, making me stop. I turned around to face him, giving him a glare. As I did so, he started laughing again.

 

Annoyed once again, I threw his hand away. I turned back at him but in a split second, he caught my hand. He pulled me and twisted me around so that I can face him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

O_O

My eyes widened. Did he... Did he just kiss me? I lifted my hand and touched my cheek. Disappointed, are we? That it was just in the cheek? The inner voice in my head started to speak. I think I’m going crazy.

 

 

“W-what..” I trailed off. I don’t even know what I’m supposed to say. Just like what I thought earlier, he knows where and when to attack me.

 

 

I just continued to stare at him, looking at him in disbelief. Yet he has that smirk plastered on his face.

 

 

“Turn your back at me once again and I’ll repeat what I did.” Is it supposed to be a threat? A sweet threat? I tried to hold back the urge to turn my back at him, just to be kissed by him again.

 

 

Stop thinking nonsense Minjee! I mentally scolded myself.

 

 

When my reverie finally broke, I speak, “then tell me why you were all laughing.”

 

 

He pinched my cheek, clearly amused, “It’s nothing. Your mother just told some embarrassing stories about you.”

 

I flushed, trying to hide my surprise and blush.

 

 

“W-what did she tell you?” I looked down, embarrassed.

 

 

“It’s nothing,” but his grin says otherwise, “Come on. Let’s go. We’ll stop by at a restaurant and take out since you didn’t eat earlier.” He smiled, taking my hand and holding it. He pulled me out to go with him.

 

 

He is really fulfilling his promise just like what he said last night from the conversation we had. That talk.

 

 

 

A/N: the talk or rather flashback of their conversation will be posted in the next chapter. Till then~ annyeong!