Chapter 29:

My Perfect Fairytale

Chapter 29:

 

 

“So what’s up?” Siwon said as i took my seat. I told him everything. The best trait Siwon ever has is he’ll always be there to listen to you even what you say is important or senseless. He’ll listen to you attentively without missing any word.

 

“So what do you plan?” He asked, I shrugged, “I don’t know.”

 

Sighing, I said, “Oppa has been there for me since the day i was born. Even though he wanted to leave, he couldn’t. All because of me.  Atleast after all he’d done for me, this is all i could ever do for him.”

 

After a while, it was like a light bulb that lit up on Siwon’s head. “Don’t worry, leave it all to me,” He winked. “Just go and plan your wedding. I’ll handle this. This will be my wedding gift for you.” He smiled, the smile that makes every girl melt everytime.

 

“And how do you plan on doing that?” I raised an eyebrow.

 

“ ‘Connections.’ “ He quoted, and laughed like he knows what he’s gonna do. All i have to do now is trust him (and plan my wedding ofcourse. Haha)

 

-----

 

“WHERE ARE YOU????!” Donghae yelled as i picked up his call.

 

“Donghae-yaaaaah, Sorry, i met someone today. I left my phone on silent.”

 

“Where. Are. You.” AAAAH REALLY! THIS GUY -_-

 

“aaaahm. Hehe. I’m outside Kona Beans.”

 

“Turn around.”

 

“What?”

 

“I said turn around.”

 

And i when i turned around, at somewhere not far away from where i’m standing, I saw him. You know when you love someone so much, seeing them seems like you’re looking at an angel? And everything feels like in slow-mo? Yes, that’s what i’m feeling right now.

 

He started walking towards me. And i couldn’t take my eyes off his angry face (haha!). how can this perfect guy be my fiancé? Did i save someone’s life in my past life that got me this blessed in my current one?

 

He stopped in front of me, still with that angry face. I tried smiling, “Hehe. How did you know where i was?”

 

“Yeah right, even our bodyguard knows where you are.” He rolled his eyes,

 

“What do you mean?”

 

He sighed, like i really frustrate him, “Have you forgotten already? You’re identity was revealed which means the paparazzi are everywhere!”

 

Oh.

 

“And,” He’s back with his angry face. He took out his cellphone and showed me a picture, “WHAT ARE YOU DOING MEETING UP WITH HIM?! AND SMILING LIKE AN IDIOT? HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN YOU ALREADY HAVE A FIANCE?!”

 

His voice was like a megaphone. If the paparazzi can see this right now, they’ll mistake us for fighting. He’s already blushing red from anger.

 

And i giggled. Which frustrated him more.

 

I hugged him. I don’t care if the paparazzis are going to take photos of us.

 

“Don’t be angry, okay? I can tell you a perfect explanation for it next time. But right no-“ He kissed me.

 

Damn this guy, how he can make me fall for him everyday.

 

“You better have a good explanation, Mrs. Lee” He winked. I felt like my heart is going to pop and there’s a zoo in my stomach.

 

I let go, “I do, but first, before anything else, we’ve got a wedding planner waiting for us.” I held his hand and both of us walked together, hand in hand. (with bodyguards surrounding us ofcourse -_-)

I never believed in fairytales and forever before, but at this moment, i think i’m already starting to.

 

-to be continued-

 

 

 

A/N: sorry. Sorry, sorry to have kept you waiting. A lot of things happened to me lately and i didn’t have any chance to update. College is killing me. I even considered deleting my stories and accounts but i realize i couldn’t just stop. Anyway, that’s it. I hope i could update soon. I love you all :*