Chapter 1:

My Perfect Fairytale

"CEO of the most Largest Business group in South Korea and Known to be the 1st richest man on Asia, Kim So Hyun, says they are going to expand business in United States. He said it will be led by his Son, Kim Ryeowook. Kim Ryeowook is the Oldest Child and Only Son of Kim So Hyun and next to his Daughter, Kim Min Jee. But the mystery about the birth and who actually is Kim Min Jee will still remain as mystery."

My life has always been a mystery. Well-atleast for the public. Ever since i was born, my Father Hid my identity. He said it was for Security Purposes. I actually liked it. People cannot recognize me as a Daughter of the richest man in Asia, but rather just another nobody. I hate attention. 

Even all the staffs, maid, secretaries and people in my house, They were all forbidden to spread my identity on public.And because of that, I can go to a normal school like a normal student. even the school was also owned by my father. And my friends at school don't know it. 

-

"Young Miss. Please wake up."

I slowly opened my eyes. The maid was staring at me while slowly patting my back, trying to wake me. When i got up, she politely bowed and pointed the breakfast at the end of my bed. I glanced at the clock and it was still 6 in the morning. Classes start at 8 but i got used to waking up 2 hours before. 

"By the way Young Miss, Master and Madame Kim has arrived from the US." She Informed. 

I quickly stood up upon hearing the news and ran down towards the living room. I haven't seen them for awhile. "Omma! Appa!" I yelled. It has been 3 months since i last saw them. "Baby Princess!" I jumped and Embraced both of them tightly. I really missed them.

I sat between them and we started to chat, I felt really happy. 
"So, How was school lately, sweetie? We heard you got top in class again." 
Even though they were very busy, they always spare a time to atleast check on me. 

"Fine Omma. But when is Oppa coming back? I miss him." from my calculation, it has been a year since i last saw him. We sometimes talk on phones but it usually didn't last that long since he was busy.

"We don't know yet sweetie. And Sad to say, we can't stay here for long. We need to go to Japan for a business trip." That's my life. I am always being left. All of them are too busy. Even on my Birthdays and Christmas, I was always alone.

-

Since it was too early, the students around school aren't that many. I decided to standby at the school Backyard to kill the time. It's the only place i go when i wanted to be alone. As i sat under the tree, i took my headphones out and slowly closed my eyes. I felt calm and the next thing i knew i fell asleep.

Minutes later, i felt a sudden pat on my head. I thought it was Baek Yoon, My friend. I didn't mind it at first and continued sleeping. Suddenly, i felt my phone vibrate. I slowly woke up and picked it up but my eyes were still completely shut. 

"Yoboseyoo?" I answered weakly without even moving. 

"Where the hell are you?? Classes are starting!!" And the sudden outburst from my phone completely woke me up. And i was startled for a moment. I saw a guy sitting beside me, his eyes were also shut, obviously sleeping too. I didn't realize i was sleeping on someone's shoulder. 

I observed the guy's face for awhile when i notice the wound beside his lips. It was still bleeding. He was wearing the school's uniform, but his sleeves had some strikes of blood on it too. Good thing it wasn't that obvious. I took my handkerchieft and slowly wipe the blood from his lips But then, He suddenly grabbed my hand and he slowly opened his eyes. 

I felt quite embarass for a moment and my face turned red. I saw him smile and took the handkerchieft from my hand. He then stood up and placed it on his pocket. I just sat there, staring at him and still not knowing how to react. "It's time for class. Next time, Don't sleep here." He said softly and left.

Who was that guy?

-

I ran as fast as i can so i can still make it up for class. "Jung Hye Min!" Baek Yoon nagged as i sat down after being scolded by the professor. She was so mad at me.

"Why were you late? You've never been late before." She's right. 

That was the first time i was late in class. I didn't know what excuse i should make. "Just.. Something came up."I was looking around the room when i noticed a guy sitting behind on the very last row, Sleeping. Baek Yoon followed my eyes

" Oh, him? He's a new student. What his name? Eerr. Lee.. Lee Donghae?" I stared at him for awhile and then, my eyes widened. 

He was that guy from the backyard!