Chapter 18 part 2:

My Perfect Fairytale

 

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry it took me so long to update this. I didn’t got a chance because i was so busy with my school works, activities and problems in my family.

 

Right now, I’m at a chapel. My grandma died last Feb. 7. Rest in Peace, Grandma! We love you! <3 :’(

 

 

 

Ignore me. Okay. Happy Reading!

 

VOTE – COMMENT – FOLLOW!

 

 

 

Chapter 18 part 2:

 

I blinked numerous times.

 

This is really it. I remembered what the necklace looked liked. There are two possibilities, either it’s another carbon copy of the necklace, or this is really the original one that i lost.

 

But come to think of it, everything dad gave me is rare. Especially this necklace because for all i know, it was costumized, made only for me.

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Wow. Just wow. How nice have destiny to have played with us.

 

I took it and wore it. I felt somehow relieved. I wiped the remaining dried tears in my cheeks and finally had the strength to stand up. When i was about to take a step forward, a knock sounded.

 

I clutched my hands and took a deep breath, i turned to face the door and slowly opened it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~*~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

~*Normal POV*~

 

 

“Ya! We agreed to meet her three hours and thirty minutes ago! Why are you so late?!” Hyukjae complained as he tapped his watch.

 

 

 

But Donghae was spaced out. He ignored Hyukjae, concentrating at his own train of thoughts.

 

 

 

Why am i feeling like this? The moment i saw that guy Siwon kissed her hand, adrenaline rushed inside me. I felt mad and furious.

 

 

 

All i could ever think that time was, SHE’S MINE. Two words but bought me to this situation. I’m confused. What is this feeling?

 

And when she said she’ll leave with that Siwon... It felt like a thousand needles, each piercing my heart.

 

 

 

Do i... l-lo-

 

 

 

 

Hyukjae snapped his fingers infront of Donghae’s face, waking him up from his reverie.

 

 

“I’ve been talking here nonstop but you aren’t listening!” He whined. Donghae smiled innocently at him,

 

 

 

“Sorry. What were you saying?”

 

 

“I said, the birthday of that Kim Minjee is the day after tomorrow. Your fiancé, remember?” He said in sarcasm, “So, what are your plans?”

 

 

“Plans?” He shrugged, “I don’t. I don’t even know if i’ll go.”

 

 

“Why not? Everybody dies to go to her party. Especially that it will be the very first time she’ll appear publicly.”

 

 

“I don’t care.” Donghae said in a bored tone.

 

 

“Yeah right.” Hyukjae chuckled, “So... did something already happened?” He winked at him.

 

 

 

“Happened with what?” Donghae asked in confusion as he looked at him.

 

 

 

“You know... You and Hyemin... in one house....” He winked again. Donghae hit him at the back of his head, and he groaned in pain.

 

 

 

“You ert! Ofcourse nothing happened!” He protested, but a blush made it’s way up to his cheeks. “You’ve been watching too many !” He laughed heartily and sighed, looking down, “Actually, we fought.”

 

 

 

“Hey! I do not! And fought? About what?”

 

 

“That’s the reason why i was late.” He sighed.

 

 

“What was it about?” Hyukjae asked him.

 

 

“This is what happened, “ He started, “When i left to meet you, i forgot my jacket back in the house so i went back. But not far away, i saw her figure getting out of the house, wearing my jacket. I was about to call her when i saw her leave with another man. I didn’t conclude anything at first. I followed them.”

 

 

 

“I saw them enter a cafe shop. I was about to follow them inside too when my father called me to inform me about Minjee’s party and etc. So i stayed outside first and talked to him. When i entered after hanging up, i searched for them and saw when i finally spotted them...” He clutch his hand and closed his eyes, as he remember the scene he saw, “I saw him kissing the back of her hand. I saw her... she was just letting him do it. I didn’t know why, but after seeing it, i got really furious and mad that i wanted to kill him. I don’t know why i felt this way..”

 

 

 

Hyukjae was blankly staring at him as he continued his story,

 

 

 

“I drove her home. I was still too angry to talk to her so the ride was silent. Then, i got speechless and was caught off-guard when she suddenly declared her love to me. She confessed to me, Hyukjae. I didn’t know how to respond. Then, after that, she explained why Siwon was there. She said he’ll be picking her up and bring her back here to Seoul and.... she’s going with him..

 

 

“She’s going with him, Hyukjae. I don’t know what to do or how to stop her! I don’t want her to go with him! Heck, i don’t even want her get any more close to him!”

 

 

“Why?” Hyukjae calmly asked.

 

Donghae fell silent.  That was the same question he kept asking himself.

 

Why doesn’t he want her to leave him? Why did he reacted that way when he saw them together?

 

 

He sighed, “I-i don’t know.” He looked down.

 

 

“You’re inlove with her, Donghae.” Hyukjae said with a matter-of-fact tone. Instantly, Donghae’s head tilted up to him.

 

 

Then, he laughed sarcastically, “What? Are you kidding me? Me? Inlove with her? Impossible! You know there only one girl i love.”

 

 

 

“Don’t lie to yourself.” Both of their eyes turned to the voice that joined their conversation. “Don’t lie to yourself, Donghae.” Jungsoo repeated.

 

 

 

“You don’t know anything.” Donghae stubbornly defended.

 

 

 

“Oh no, i think i’ve heard enough.” Jungsoo  shot back.

 

 

“Uhm... I’ll go out for a moment.” Hyukjae excused himself. He is already sure Donghae is inlove with her, he just couldn’t admit it to himself because he’s scared.

 

 

 

The door closed, leaving only Jungsoo and Donghae in the room. He occupied the empty seat Hyukjae left.

 

 

“You know why you’re feeling that way? It’s because you love her.” He continued.

 

 

“No, i am not.”

 

 

“Yes you are.” A smile slowly formed into his lips, “Hmm. Let me ask you.”

 

 

“shoot.”

 

 

“Do you often think about her? You know, just randomly or out of nowhere, she just suddenly pops into your mind?”

 

 

 

“Ughmm. Sometimes. Yeah. Maybe often.”

 

 

 

 

“Do you literally get angry when someone has her attention and not in you?”

 

 

 

“Definitely.”

 

 

 

 

“And lastly, does she make your heart beat irregular whenever she does something or even without doing anything, she just gets your heart beat fast?”

 

 

 

He sighed in defeat, “Yes. Most of the time.”

 

 

“Then tell her, Donghae. Tell her she makes you feel all of this. You love her.  And i’m sure of that. Tell her before it’s too late.”

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

“You’re right hyung. Maybe i am inlove with her.”

 

 

 

“No, it’s not a maybe Donghae. It’s a fact.”

 

 

Donghae stood up, “I’m leaving hyung. I have alot of confessing to do.” He winked and left.

 

 

 

“People do crazy things when their inlove. And it seems like he isn’t an exception.” Jungsoo smiled at this thought.

 

 

A/N: i’ve already started the chapter 19. So maybe i can update early next time when i finished it. Heh. ^_^

 

VOTE – COMMENT – FOLLOW!