Teukie's Birthday

Fighting Over Seoul and Your Heart

Leeteuk, a living Miracle

 

It was another school day again. People were rushing to get in. Some girls even have gifts, flowers, cards and chocolates with them. I wouldn’t care much though.

 

I waited for him at the entrance like he promised before. I leaned at the wall and looked at my watch. It’s almost time, but I still waited for him. What’s taking him so long?! When it’s 5 minutes before the time, I walked on my own already.

 

“Minyoung-ah, wait!” I heard his voice, but I just ignored it. “I’m going to be late if I still waited for you.” I answered him. “Mianhae. I just got to cater with other people’s concerns.” He just explained and I just rolled my eyes. “You better go now,” I told him and entered my classroom.

 

Classes went on as usual. When lunch time came, I couldn’t find Jungsu oppa. I sat down and saw that none of them were also at their usual lunch table. There weren’t much people eating too. I slowly ate lunch until I lost appetite. I couldn’t even eat half of my food. I just went to classes after that.

 

{Leeteuk’s POV}
”Happy Birthday oppa~!” Some girls greeted me. I thanked them and everyone else. We were at one of the vacant rooms and they gave me a surprise party. A lot of people were here. They have a white chocolate cake for me. Chocolate. Minyoung. I searched the c rowd to find her, but she wasn’t there. My smile somehow faded knowing she wasn’t here. “Hyung, what’s with the sad face? It’s your birthday.” Kyuhyun said as he slung his arm around my neck. “Nothing.” I faked a smile and pretended to be happy for the party.

 

 

When the party ended, people went back to their classes. I wasn’t able to see or greet her. I don’t care if she won’t greet me. Having her with me is the best gift I have ever received. If I could spend even a little time with her, I’ll be happy.

 

As soon as classes ended, I hurriedly went out to look for Minyoung. “Minyoung-ah!” I called for her and she turned at me. Her face was expressionless as always. I went to her and smiled. “Can we go somewhere?” I asked and she just nodded.

 

We walked to the park and we sat at a park bench. It was still quiet between us. I then saw her handing me something. I looked and saw a chocolate bar. “Is this for me?” she just nodded. I was surprised that she’s giving me a chocolate bar. I know she doesn’t usually share her chocolates to anyone.

 

“Why are you giving this to me?” I asked her. “Happy Birthday,” she said. It gave me a big smile that could reach my ears. “You’re smiling too much,” she said and I giggled at her. “What’s funny?” she turned to me and asked. “Nothing”

 

“How did you know it’s my birthday?” I asked her. “I saw signs and heard people. I thought that that would be the case.” She said.

{End of POV}

I hope he likes that. I only found out because Donghae told me. I don’t have anything else but this chocolate, so I gave it to him. “Thank you,” he said. His smile again. How long have we known each other? I can’t deny the fact that those dimples are really something. 

 

“Minyoung-ah, are you busy on Saturday?” he asked me. I don’t see why not. Saturday? July 4? I nodded and he smiled. “Great!” he said and winked at me.