Udong date

The Story of Us

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmnkjQCFAuw

 
The next day L came by your house again. This time, you were completely prepared for his visit since the two of you discussed to go on a date the night prior. You wore a white v-neck shirt and dark black jeans. Your hair was a in a high and tight ponytail. You finished getting ready in no time and decided to loaft a bit before L came. 
 
As if on cue, you could hear the doorbell ring downstairs and the sound of the door opening. You could hear your mother talking to L for a bit before she bid him a good day and he ran up the stairs.
 
“SURPRISE!” L said when he jumped inside. His shoulders deflated when he saw you sitting on your bed without even a tiny flinch at his entrance.  
 
“You loser, I heard you downstairs talking to my mom.” You chuckled. 
 
“Aw… darn it.” L snapped his fingers as he came over. You shut your laptop and got up to greet him with a tight bear hug. He squeezed you tightly and then pulled away. “What do you want to do today?”  
 
You made a face. You were never that great at planning dates. You shrugged and looked over at him. “You choose. I think I chose last time... and that date was a disaster.” You scowled deeply at the embarassing memory.
 
On your last date, you had suggested going rollerblading. Unfortunately to your misfortune, you had slipped, thus spraining your ankle really bad and the date having to end early. L had to carry you all the way back home . It was so embarrassing! 
 
L laughed as well. He tapped his chin thoughtfully for a moment before the idea came to him. “Let’s go eat udong!” he suggested. “I’m sure you won’t be able to injure yourself from that.” Your cheeks flamed red and you slapped him lightly on the chest. 
 
“Udong?” You said thoughtfully after. “The Infinite oppas really love udongs... why don’t we give them a call as well?”  
 
“No!!” He objected with furrowed eyebrows. “Remember this is a date; I want to spend time with you only.” 
 
“Really? You don’t even want your precious best friends to even join us?” You asked with a hint of teasing.
 
He nodded firmly, “I’m sure. Who goes on a date with their girlfriend and brings their friends along? That’s pretty lame if you ask me.”
 
“Oh, aren’t I lucky to have a boyfriend as thoughtful as you?” You kissed him on the cheek, making his frown turn upside down instantly. “Come on, let’s get going then.” You grabbed his hands and led him downstairs. The two of you bid your mother farewell and left the house. Lacing pinkies, you two walked at a leisurely pace and enjoyed the intimate silence.  
 
You were almost near the Udong shop when you realized that you left your bag at home. You stopped and you let
out a loud gasp. L, who had his arms wrapped around yours, glanced down at you to see what was wrong. 
 
You looked up at him and bit your lip. “I’m sorry! I left my wallet at home...”
 
L chuckled at how ridiculous it was for you to apologize over such a small matter. “Babe,” he said with a straight face. “Why would you say sorry for forgetting your wallet? It’s fine. You have me, your wonderful and super amazing boyfriend.” He pointed to himself proudly. 
 
“Are you sure?” you felt guilty for making him always spending so much money on you.
 
He nodded happily. “It would be my pleasure.”
 
You sighed and hug one arm around his waist, holding him tightly to you. “How did I become so lucky to be blessed with a boyfriend as amazing as you?” 
 
“I don’t know, I guess I was born to be amazing, huh.” L responded in a witty manner, making you hug him even tighter, and the smile to widen on your face. 
 
To your surprise when the two of you arrived at the udong restaurant, there was barely anyone inside. There were a total of three customers, one other couple and a lone eater. It was quiet inside and the music played at low volume. L held two fingers up and the ahjumma nodded.
 
She led you to a two seat table. You sat down with L sitting across from you. The ahjumma placed two menus down in front of you and two glasses of water for starters. 
 
You flipped through the pages and were in awe at all the delicious looking food. Everything looked scrumptious; you didn’t know which one to choose. You carefully looked through all the pages but didn’t know what to get. Everything looked so yummy! You decided to get what L was getting. 
 
The ahjumma took your orders and then left. You took a sip of your hot tea and looked at L who was beaming amiably at you. You cutely puffed out your cheeks at him, earning a small laugh to come out his throat.  As the two of you waited for your meals, you made faces with each other. You scrunched your face together and made a bunny face. In return, L winked at you in a seductive manner while biting his lips, causing you to choke on your water.
 
L reached out and thumped your head lightly. “Sorry babe.” He said softly with a small smile. “Drink carefully.” 
 
You scowled and pretended to be mad. Suddenly you remembered something. “L oppa,” you said, smiling wide.
 
“Yes?” his eyes rounded with curiosity as he held out his hand to hold yours. You slipped your hands in his as you guys held each others hands on the table. 
 
“I’m going to try out for dance classes,” you declared. You had considered there for some time, and you didn’t know whether or not you should, but after some consideration, you decided to go for it. 
 
“Really now?” L said out loud. His eyes grew wide with feign disbelief. “My girlfriend can dance? Since when?”
 
You untangled your fingers from his and crossed your arms. “Yah! You think I can’t dance?” 
 
He shook his head and reached out for your hands and entwined your fingers together again. “I’m just surprised that’s all. How come you never showed me your dance moves?”
 
You blushed, “Well… I can’t really dance. I just wanted to try it out!” 
 
L smiled and nodded in encouragement, “That’s good then. When you learn, how about you teach me?” 
 
You started to do the robot in your seat, and L laughed. You laughed along with him.
 
“Not that kind of dancing,” L said seductively as he winked. “The other one where you know our bodies touch and you body wave against mine.”
 
Suddenly your face became really hot and you couldn’t look away from that seductive look on your handsome boyfriend’s face. L chuckled and squeezed your hands lightly.  
 
Just then your udong came. The ahjumma placed the hot bowls down in front of you. You and L played footsies underneath the table while eating.