Awkward Encounter

The Story of Us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a5zTTYaNl8

You quickly ran across the neighbourhood. You were almost out of breath until you reached the building. You looked up and placed your hand on your chest, your heart was hammering wildly in your chest. You stared up at the building, trying your best to build up the courage to step in. When you were ready, you let out a big breath and walked in.

You need to make things right. You need to settle things between you and him.

When you arrived on the floor, you nodded to yourself in encouragement. With one fist up, you told yourself it was going to be okay. *Fighting*

Slowly, you raised your hands and knocked on the door. After the third knock, L finally opened his door.

His hair was dishevelled and he looked like a mess.

L said your name in shock, his face was pale as if he was looking into the eyes of a ghost.

You smiled at him. “Hey, Myungsoo.”

L stood there hesitantly not knowing whether or not to invite you in. He knew that inviting you in would be a bad idea though.

“Look,” you said sweetly with innocent big eyes. “We got off on bad terms, and I am not the type that would just let things end in that type of way.” L continued to stare at you, his lips were parted slightly at your surprise visit.

You smiled even wider. “I hope we can still be friends. I’m sorry for not listening to you, I’m sorry for always making you worry... but I want you to know that I’m not sorry for being friends with BEAST and hope you understand that.”

L stood there speechless. He hadn't said a thing since your name.

“I hope we can still be friends, Myungsoo. Despite our situation, I sitll want you to know that you mean--” before you could continue, there was a feminine yawn coming from behind his door. You heard footsteps coming from behind...

The same girl from before appeared as she wrapped her arms around L’s neck. Your eyes widened as she kissed his neck. “Oppa, whose this?”

You swallowed back your spit. Of course, you didn’t love L. You knew that, but seeing him move on so quickly really hurt you.

You gulped, took your hand out and forced a small smile. “...I hope that we can end on good terms.”

L took your hand shakily and nodded. After the break up, all L did was mess around with random girls but not a day went by where you didn’t pop in his mind. It killed him to see you force the smile.

L was literally on the verge of insanity.

You looked at him with a teary smile. “Live well, Myungsoo.”

You quickly walked away and wiped your eyes and started hyperventilating as you went into the elevator. Your cheeks had turned four shades darker, embarassment was evident over your features. *Why am I reacting like this now? Why does my heart hurt so much now? Why did I even bother to come here?!*