Dream?

The Story of Us
 
The boys ended up sleeping over at your place. By the time the party was over, it was extremely late and the look of exhaustion was evident on their faces. They had helped washed the dishes, throw out the garbage and sweep after the meal was finished. After the meal, you all sat around the table and talked about everything, and anything. It was a lot of fun! 
 
You learned so much about the boys; the way Yoseob would whine when someone annoyed him. The way Dongwoon would randomly burst out laughing really hard. The way Hyunseung was absentminded and lost in his own world.  The way Gikwang would hum randomly during the times it was silent. The way Doojoon would correct the boys if they said or did something inappropriate. And the way Junhyung didn’t speak much, but his presence was influential despite the lack of comments he gave. It was about 4am when everyone began to get sleepy. 
 
The boys lived a bit far from where you lived and you didn’t want them to go home and having so little sleep for school the next day so, with a grateful heart, you demanded the boys to sleep over. You offered them your living room with the futon and a few sleeping bags. 
 
It was a strange suggestion at first, seeing as how it was scandalous for a girl to be under the roof with six other boys who aren’t her brother. But, you trusted the BEAST oppas, and they were your brothers now. There is nothing wrong with that.
 
After much consideration, the boys agreed and thanked you for your hospitality.
 
Even Junhyung agreed to stick around, which was a shock to you. Considering that you thought he disliked you or something. You bid the boys a goodnight and went up to sleep. You could still hear there bickerings downstairs when you were in bed. You smiled and shook your head. *Babos.* 
 
When you woke up the next morning, it was still quiet in your house. You showered first and then quickly brushed your teeth. When you went downstairs in your clean and pristine uniform,the boys were still sleeping. 
 
You sighed as you tried to wake each one of them up. “Doojoon oppa, wake up we have to go to school!!” 
 
He turned to his back, and waved his hand tiredly at you. “5… more… minutes.”
 
You gave up on him and went to Hyunseung… who ended up giving you the same treatment; Dongwoon did the same also. You flicked his head... with no response. Great. You sighed heavily and then bent down and patted Gikwang’s cheek. When he open his eyes, you lit up happily... only to frown again when he just put the pillow over his face. 
 
Frustrated now, you went to Yoseob who was sleeping peacefully with an angelic smile on his face. “Seobie oppa!!” You poked him. Yoseob grumbled slightly, but his eyes began to blink slowly open. 
 
“Good morning,” you beamed angelically at him. 
 
Yoseob responded with a sleepy smile. “Good morning best friend. Happy birthday, again.” 
 
You softened. “Thank you.” You patted his cheek softly. “Wake up soon, okay? We have to go to school soon.” Yoseob nodded and closed his eyes to rest for a few more minutes. You got up and hesitated. You weren’t sure if you should go wake up Junhyung or not. 
 
After standing there and debating, you decided to just wake him up. You bent down and leaned in. “Junhyung oppa, it’s time to wake up and get ready for school,” you whispered softly in his ear. 
 
Junhyung shifted to the side and his face ended up really close to yours. You were taken aback but you didn’t move away. You stared at his sleeping face for a long time. His skin was so strangely fair, and white. It was clearer than yours! He had very pouty morning lips. This gentle child like face did not match the Junhyung who glared at you during dance practices and school. You didn’t realize how long you were staring at him, but it must’ve been awhile. By then, Junhyung’s eyes fluttered wide open. 
 
His brown mysterious eyes were staring back to yours. 
 
You gazed at him and strangely, your heart began to palpitate. You didn’t realize how deep his eyes were… staring into his eyes made you feel… weird. You kind of liked it. He didn’t say anything either. He didn’t scowl, or yell at you to move away. He just stared back, as if his eyes were trying to converse with you the way his mouth couldn’t.
 
You swallowed hard and broke the staring contest first. “Get ready for school.”  You began to get up when Junhyung swiftly grabbed your wrist and pulled you right down. Your face was inches from his. You swallowed hard, and your heart beat began to race in your chest. *What the hell?!*
 
Junhyun’s eyes swept over every one of your features as if he was analysing you. His eyes flickered from your big, mysterious beautiful eyes to your thin straight nose, to your pink kissable morning lips. 
 
“J-Junhyung…” You stuttered. For some reason the words were caught in your throat and wouldn’t come out.
 
Junhyung let out a sigh, “Dream.” And that was it. He let go of you, and he fell back asleep.
 
You fell on your with a soft thud, confusion and surprise written all over your face. 
 
------
 
“Silly Daddy!” Jia Li giggled. “How can you believe that you were dreaming?”
 
Junhyung was putting Jia Li to bed. “Because your mommy always felt like such a dream to me.” 
 
Jia Li smiled warmly. “I love her.”
 
Junhyungs eyebrows furrowed together, he wasn’t sure if he should continue the story or not. The more he spoke of you to Jia Li, the more wrong it felt. You weren’t here. You weren’t here to share the story of you, and no one knew you better than yourself. It stung Junhyung to see the love in Jia Li’s eyes that she had for you, knowing that, despite all this, you were merely just a story to be told. “Are you sure you want me to continue this story, Jia Li?”
 
Jia Li gasped as she sat up on her bed. “Of course!! We got this far, don’t you dare stop now Daddy!!” 
 
“Are you 100% sure?” Jun Hyung asked again, curling a strand of lose hair behind her ear.
 
Jia Li nodded fervently. 
 
Junhyung sighed. “I’ll tell you more tomorrow princess. Get some sleep for now.”
 
Jia Li yawned and nodded. She laid back down and beamed sweetly at Junhyung. She had your smile so much… “I love you, daddy.” 
 
“I love you, too, princess.” He bent down and pressed a tender kiss on her forehead. Junhyung got up and flicked the lights off. He turned around and glanced at his daughter once more.
 
“I love mommy, too,” Jia Li smiled at him before closing her eyes.
 
Junhyung smiled a sad kind of smile. “I love her, too, princess.”