L is my boyfriend

The Story of Us

 

 
It was a bad start to your first day of school considering that you didn’t go to any of your classes. You, the top student of Woolim Heights, has never skipped before. You had never skipped because there was never any reason to, nor did the INFINITE boys ever wanted to skip either. Thankfully, today was only your first day. Tomorrow you will start off fresh. 
 
It was amazing how much fun you had with the BEAST boys. It reminded you of how it felt when you were with the INFINITE oppas. Everything was care-free and effortless. 
 
The boys roamed around the school showing you all the classrooms, all the dance rooms and music rooms, their school studio, cafeteria. Your mouth was in awe when you saw the beautiful grand piano in the auditorium. You went up to it and trailed your fingers across the keys. 
 
Yoseob sat down and started to play random keys. The boys began to laugh at his fail at trying to play Jingle Bells.
 
You were surprised that no teachers even stopped you. You didn’t even stop to consider that the boys you were with were the most dangerous boys to hang around in the school. 
 
But you didn’t know that. To you, they were your friends. They were your silly BEAST.
 
Junhyung never appeared in front of you six after the staircase this morning. You wondered where he went off. You didn’t want it to look like you were stealing his friends away. The day ended but you weren’t even school. You were outside your school. The boys were dancing around showing off different b-boy moves. 
 
You tried showing off but it wasn’t as good as them. They laughed at your cute attempts. 
 
The bell rang, meaning that school was over. You smiled and looked at the boys, “Well oppas… thanks for giving me a tour today. I enjoyed it.” You began to back away. “I’ll see you guys tomorrow!”
 
“Where do you think you’re going?” Yoseob smirked.
 
You pointed to your invisible watch. “Home.” 
 
Gikwang laughed and ran towards you and caught you. “Nope, you have to spend the rest of your first day with us oppas!”
 
You wiggled out of Gikwangs arms and laughed and stuck out your tongue. As you were backing away from them you bumped into someone.
 
“Oopps! Sorry!” you bowed at the person. When you got up your eyes bulged out in shock.
 
“L Oppa…” you looked at him and then back at Beast. Their once smiling faces disappeared. Yoseob walked up to you and pulled you next to him protectively.
 
L couldn’t believe what he was seeing. You, his girlfriend, was fratenizing with the enemy. None of this made any sense to him. 
 
“What do you want L?” Yoseob smirked. His baby-face turning into one of the devil. Hostility clouded over his eyes. 
 
Gikwang chuckled. “Hear to get beat up again?” You let out an inaudible gasp. “What?!” 
 
L laughed, the coldness in his laugh sent spikes down your spine. “Actually, I’m here for her.” He said, looking at you. His eyes were empty and cold. You bit your lip and shrunk down.
 
“Yah,” Doojoon protested. “Don’t even think about it.”
 
The atmosphere was growing tense. It was like walking on a thousand egg shells, each moment full of cracks. “Uh, guys,” you cleared your throat and walked over to L.
 
Everyone’s eyes grew wide in shock.
 
“What are you doing!? Be careful!” Dongwoon warned you. 
 
You cleared the lump in your throat. “Ummm,” you sheepishly smiled. You took L’s hand. L didn’t even look at you though. He was upset that you were friends with Beast. After all he has told you about them…. 
 
Yoseob looked to where your hands were and he furrowed his eyebrows. “Don’t tell me…”
 
GiKwang’s face fell. “That’s your boyfriend…?” he finished Yoseobs sentence. 
 
You bit your lip and nodded as confirmation. “L is my boyfriend and I’m his girlfriend.”
 
Jaws dropped to the floor and faces paled as white as a bone.