Cube Arts dance team

The Story of Us

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4l4f1SeWuiA

 
You shut your locker and hastily picked up your bag from the ground. Throwing it over your shoulder, you skipped happily towards the school dance studio.
 
Alright, so the whole resolution about taking some time off to not dance sure as heck didn’t work out. After a few weeks, you were itching all over the place to dance and feel the rhythm of music bouncing in your soul. Of course, when asked from the BEAST boys if you were planning on returning to the old dance studio, you shyly dodged the question with another question completely irrelevant to theirs. Thank god the boys were easily distacted. But if the boys were to ask again, you were probably going to budge out of guilt and tell them which studio you were now attending. 
 
It almost felt like deception, almost. 
 
The dance studio in the school was located in the far west wing. You could see many students streaming in and out the studio by the time you arrived. Reaching for the doorknob, you heard someone call out your name. Turning around, you saw a smiling face running towards you, his hands waving in the air in your direction. You knew this face from anywhere. 
 
This boy went by the name of Gongchan. He was your newest friend and also the friendliest. You had befriended him accidentally. He was in one of your classes and you had, as cliché as it may sound, dropped your pencilcase while taking out your binders. When you leaned down to pick it up, Gongchans pale hand reached out fast and held it towards you. He sat across from you, which surprised you.
 
Since then, things clicked between you two. Even in dance. It was, partly because of his influence, which lead to you deciding to attend the school dance team easier. How can you say no to a face as adorable as his? Plus Gongchan had shown you some of his moves after class one time, dancing while walking, who does that? Gongchan does.
 
You were simply amazed by the smoothness in his steps and thus, here you are today.
 
“Hey Gongchan!” You greeted. Gongchan flashed you his pearly whites, and you could hear his low panting underneath his breath. The two of you entered the studio, which was actually once one of the school’s auditorium but was transformed into a studio in courtesy of the school admins to the dance team. 
 
Everyone else was here. The two of you made way to the stage, dropped your bags and began stretching and chatting like old friends. Just then the dance teacher, Mrs. Baek, came in. Her brown hair tucked in an elegant bun, and her glasses tilted down her slim nose as she smiled approvingly at all her lovely dancers. “Hello everyone,” she greeted in that genuinely warm voice of hers whilst placing her bag down on the table below the stage.
 
A chorus of hellos echoed throughout the auditorium. 
 
Her face lit up her tired expression, and her eyes roamed around for someone in particular until finally, it landed on you. Smiling sweetly, she crossed her arms and leaned her body against the sturdy wooden table beside her. 
 
“My dear, I’m surprised to see you back here. Usually they don’t come back after the first day,” she joked, looking at you in astoundment.
 
Laughter erupted around the room. You laughed along as well and gave her a mysterious shrug. 
 
Her smile widened. Moving around the table and sitting down the chair. She placed her arms on the table and prodded her head at you. “May you show us what you learned from last week?” Anticipation glistening in her eyes. 
 
You blinked. Your eyes shifted over to Gongchan who nodded encouragingly. Aw man.
 
“Um,” you said nervously. “Sure. But can Gongchan do it with me as well? We learned this together last week.”
 
“Sure.” She replied, crossing her legs and folding her arms. 
 
You and Gongchan stood by side. He looked at you with a wink, and you beamed.
 
The music started to play. It started slow, but after 20 seconds, the music began to grow louder. As if your body had awoken to the familiar beats, you began popping along with the music, while Gongchan did some c-walking. You guys began to glide around the floor. Suddenly the music switched up and a slower R&B song came on. Now you and Gongchan danced along side by side. 
 
To you, it was strictly professional. To the other students, they all swooned at the apparent chemistry that seemed to have radiatied from you and Gongchan had together. 
 
Girls were looking at you in envy, while the guys looked at him in envy. Mrs. Baek was mildly impressed with the performance with you two. Her smile grew wider and wider until her eyes disappeared. 
 
You smiled happily as Gongchan swirled you around and then swayed with you. You were having too much to notice but in the corner there was someone watching you.
 
His mouth curved in a frown as he saw how close you and Gongchan with him. His heart ached as he saw how happy you were. 
 
The person quickly disappeared before you could notice his presence.