Caught

The Story of Us
 
As you and the boys left for school, earlier than expected, L was coming to your house to pick you up. 
 
With your gift in his hands, he happily made his way to your house. He knew it was early but he wanted to surprise you and walk you to school. L saved up his money to buy you a gold bracelet so that he can engrave his name and your name on it with the date to when you first started dating on it. 
 
He was right around the corner when he noticed 7 familiar figures.
 
L’s heart dropped when he noticed it was you who came out of your house with BEAST. His blood boiled seeing Yoseobs arm slung around your neck so damn casually. You were laughing with them with ease and you held onto Yoseobs hand with a soft squeeze. 
 
Without a second thought, L strode angrily towards you and the boys. He didn’t think things through, and burst right through the crowd of them until you were close enough for him to touch you. He caught your wrist and pulled you roughly towards him.
 
“AHH!” The strong force caused you to trip over your feet as you landed into a hard chest. 
 
BEAST turned around to see what just happened. It was so quick that they didn’t even have time to comprehend what happened
 
“HEY! HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO HER!” You heard Yoseob call out. 
 
You smelled the familiar cologne. Fear caught in your chest. *Oh no...* Slowly, you looked up. Your eyes widened in shock. Trembling, you locked eyes with a very angry Kim Myungsoo. His eyes stared right into yours. You couldn’t tell what it was; anger? Betrayal? Resentment? Every bad emotion combined? His eyes were burning with fire and he said nothing as he glared at you.
 
You swallowed hard. “M-myungsoo…” Your heart was beating in fear. You had never seen L this angry before. His hands roped around your wrist tightly and you let out a groan of pain. “M-myungsoo… You’re hurting me!”
 
“You. You were supposed to be my girlfriend.” L said through gritted teeth.
 
“I- AH!” You screamed, when he tightened his grip around your wrist.
 
“LET GO OF HER!” You heard Doojoon demand.
 
You heard someone take a step forward, but someone stopped him. “Let go of her! What the is your problem Kim Myungsoo!” Gikwang barked at him.
 
L ignored them and stared straight into your eyes. “You never listen to me. You never loved me did you?”
 
You felt your heart crush in pain at the harshness in his voice. “I do! How could you doubt that? Oppa, please listen to me! BEAST oppas aren’t bad, they—AH! STOP! IT HURTS, MYUNGSOO!” 
 
“YAH! Careful!” Yoseob yelled, he was reaching towards you when L pulled you behind him. You began shaking because L’s grip on you was so tight and painful. It felt like your wrist could break any minute now. 
 
Doojoon and Gikwang planked Yoseobs side protectively. They were looking at you worriedly. But if they striked, L would have hurt you. Hyunseung was about to open his mouth when L raised his hand. 
 
“Let me talk to MY girlfriend, and then I’ll get back to you ers.” L hissed angrily. 
 
Yoseob was about to protest but Doojoon gave him a look of warning. Junhyung was trying to keep his cool, but on the inside he was dying to pull you away from L’s grasp. He saw the blood underneath your skin; the red all clotting together underneath your skin. He saw it all, and he couldn’t do anything. If L did one wrong move, he if hurt you now, Junhyung was ready to take this punk on.
 
L pulled you far from the group. When they weren’t in hearing distance, he turned around and glared menacingly at you. “You,” he said coldly. 
 
You were taken aback by the hostility in his voice. 
 
“What did I say?” L demanded. “I told you not to ing be around them, didn’t I?” 
 
Your eyes widened. L never acted this way with you before. 
 
“I thought you loved me,” L said gritting his teeth as he flared his nose.
 
Shocked by his accusation your eyes began to tear up. This was the second time he said it now. “I do love you!” You raised your hand to cup his cheek but he slapped your hand away leaving a stinging pain.
 
Your mouth opened in shock. He had hit you…
 
“YAH, DON’T HURT MY BEST FRIEND!” warned Yoseob. His cry was of anger this time, matching the anger in L’s voice. Hyunseung tried to hold him back. Gikwang and Dongwoon was busy glaring at L who hurt you. If they acted now, they were surely going to regret it later. They didn't want to do anything that would hurt or offend you. Doojoon tried to form a plan in his head, but nothing was coming through. They couldn’t beat L up because he was your boyfriend, but if they didn’t act now, what harm would L bestow upon you? Doojoon swallowed hard. 
 
Junhyung felt like he could explode any minute. He saw L hit your hand, and he saw the way your jaw dropped, and he saw it, the moment your heart broke. He felt his own heart break, too.
 
L turned back to glare at them and back at you with angry, wide eyes. “Best friend?” He smirked a bit at how ludicrous this was. “So you’re best friends now, huh? You went behind my back. You lied to me. You even had the audacity to let them spend the night at your house without even regarding me? This is how you treat someone you love? Bull ing !” He spat the words at you. 
 
Your face had turned completely white. You were shaking now, not knowing what to say. L was right, you were the one who had wronged him. You grabbed onto his hand, and begged him, “Please, let’s talk about this later. It’s not that big of a deal!” The tears were slipping down your face without you even realizing it.
 
L scoffed. “So you’re saying it’s not a big deal? It’s not a big deal to you… BUT IT’S A ING BIG DEAL FOR ME. YOU BROKE MY TRUST, DON'T YOU SEE? YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND WHOM I COULD TRUST.”
 
“Please,” you begged with apologetic tearful eyes. “Myungsoo… t-they’re my friends—”
 
“I’M NOT MAD BECAUSE THEY ARE YOUR FRIENDS!” yelled L angrily as he gripped onto your shoulders tightly now. He leaned in with wide eyes. “I’M FURIOUS THAT YOU BEFRIENDED THEM WHEN I TOLD YOU I DIDN’T LIKE THEM! I’M FURIOUS BECAUSE I TOLD YOU IT BUGGED ME KNOWING THAT YOU WERE AROUND THEM.” 
 
A cold shiver went down as tears streamed down. The BEAST boys were going crazy not being able to help you.
 
“I thought you said I could trust you,” L hissed as he lowered his head. 
 
You began to whimper. “YOU CAN!” You cried. “I wouldn’t do anything behind your back! I would never cheat on you or anything you know that. M-myungsoo—” 
 
L raised his head. You could see the tears in his eyes, too. You had really hurt him. “I KNOW YOU WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON ME. BUT YOU’RE TOYING WITH MY TRUST. WHY ARE YOU FRIENDS WITH THEM WHEN I SPECIFICALLY TOLD YOU NOT TO BE?!” You looked away not being able to answer. You knew you had messed up bad. You wanted to say something, anything. You wanted to tell him that you loved him, but you weren’t sure… if you wanted to say it to stop him from embarrassing you like this, or that you actually did love him.
 
“Ever since you got into Cube,” L said, not looking at you now but at BEAST. “Things have changed. I’ve given you space, I’ve given you time, I stayed by your side when you needed me, I waited for you. I was the best damn boyfriend for you. And you took me for granted. You broke my heart today.” The betrayal in his eyes became more evident now. He began taking a few steps back and shook his head. “You know what? Not even worth it anymore. this.” Angrily, he threw the gift he had got for you right at you. It landed right at your chest and fell to the floor with a loud clash.
 
You slunk to the floor and watched as the first love of your life, walk out of your life. When you wanted to have a boom for your birthday, this wasn’t what you had wanted. Now there was a strange hole in your heart that wasn’t there before. You had unintentionally hurt someone, someone that you loved very much.
 
And he was walking away from you.
 
And it was over.