Agreement

The Story of Us

 

 
Shocked, you gawked at L with wide eyes. 
 
L gave his head one big shake of disapproval before crossing his arms with a firm nod. He didn’t like the the idea of you transferring to a different school; especially with the group of rivals that attended in that school made his decision that much easier. 
 
After processing his words, you cried out, “Why?! You said just a moment ago that you’d let me do whatever I want, even if it makes you unhappy.”
 
L’s frown set deeply on his face. He had said that. Sighing, he mumbled, “You can transfer to any school. I promise. Just not that school.”
 
“Why? Why not Cube Arts?” You scowled, sitting upwards. “You know how much the academics and arts mean to me.”
 
L got up now took and held onto both your hands. You pouted while looking at him. 
 
L’s eyes were filled with concern as he gazed into yours. “There’s just some people I don’t get along with in that school. And if they find out who you are dating, it just means you’ll be at great risk for danger.”
 
“L...” You squeezed his hands tightly. “I know you are looking out for me, but it’ll be fine. You’re over thinking all of this. Just because you have a slight problem with some kids, doesn’t mean it’ll have an effect on me. Cube Arts is strict on student violence. The security is extremely tight, trust me. I'd know.”
 
Your words absorbed slowly into his brain. L bit his lip. He could tell how much you truly wanted to go. But then again, who wouldn’t want to go? This was an opportunity of a lifetime.
 
You tried to lighten him up and balled your hand into a fist, “Whose messing with my boyfriend? Huh? I’ll beat them up!” 
 
L rolled his eyes, “It’s not funny.” 
 
You softened. You touched his cheek and stared tenderly at him. “Seriously though. Who are these guys that are messing with you?” 
 
After a pause, L spoke through gritted teeth, “Beast.” 
 
Beast…
 
BEAST OPPAS? 
 
No wonder their names sounded so familiar!! L had mentioned their names once or twice before…  but you probably weren’t listening... 
 
Beast...
 
No way. You couldn’t fathom what they could do to provoke L to make him this upset with him. Your BEAST oppas were so kind and loveable on your first meeting, there was no way he was talking about the same group of guys you were thinking about. 
 
You were torn between telling L about your group of friends at your dance class. Seeing as how much he was fuming right now at the fact that you were given the opportunity to transfer, now was definitely not the greatest of time to tell him anything. However, the possibility of other people naming their group BEAST was infinite. There were so many teenagers in this city that perhaps it was another BEAST that you didn’t know of.
 
You shrugged and waved your hand dismally. “It’ll be fine. Come on babyyyyyyyy.” You bashed your lashes at him. 
 
L shook his head stubbornly. He really did not want you to go, but seeing you wanting to go crushed him. 
 
“Please,” you pleaded. “Just wait and see. I’m going to make you so proud one day!”
 
Blushing at the look you were giving him, L spluttered out, “B-but what if you get hurt?”
 
You snorted. “Me?” You heaved your chest out and slapped your chest playfully. “Oh please.”
 
Once again, L didn’t laugh. You sighed and then pulled him into a tight hug. “Trust me, I’ll be okay.” 
 
L frowned but he didn’t want to argue with you. “Fine....” He whispered. You pulled away squealing with happiness.
 
“Trust me, okay?” you reminded him.
 
He smiled, “I do trust you.” L leaned in and kissed you softly. You closed your eyes with blissful thoughts.