She's Dead

The Story of Us

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h5JjO6rnrI

 
Junhyung left Jia Li in the care of BEAST. The moment he received your mother's call, his heart dropped like an anvil. Every part of him grew weak, and the colours faded from his face. He had left the apartment in no time, and sped down the highway recklessly. Tears blurred his vision. 
 
“ING !” Junhyung cursed out loud, as he angrily cut off a bunch of people. The tears streamed down his face endlessly, and his heart was pounding in his chest. He could hear the angry honks from the the other cars but he didn’t care. 
 
Why was he crying though? You’ll be okay… You had to be okay. He refused to cry. Him crying was like admitting the fact that you were not okay. That you were dead. And you weren’t dead. You can’t be dead. You were alive. You had to be alive. The two of you were going to get married. The two of you were going to raise Jia Li happily. It wasn’t over. It can’t be over.
 
Junhyung parked his car and ran through the automatic double doors of the hospital. He found your mother sitting beside your Dad, he clutched onto her hands as she cried in misery. Junhyung bent down to her, his words came out quick, rushed and in a state of panic, “Omonim! Where is she?!” 
 
Your mother cupped her hands over her face as she cried even more. Your father just looked at Junhyung with sad eyes and pointed to a room. Junhyung had never seen your father cry; he was usually a strong man and kept his feelings bottled up. However, to see him cry, that was already the first confirmation for him: you were gone. 
 
Without saying another word, Junhyung quickly dashed into the room. The door swung open and his eyes widened in horror. There you were, pale and gaunt as ever. There were stitches at the top of your head and bruises all over your arms and legs. He couldn't imagine what it was like behind the covers. He began to gag from the pain. Your lips were blue; the life,  the warmth, the spirit, everything that you were, was gone. This was your empty body that no longer harbored your living, glowing soul. He ran over towards your dead body and clutched onto you. His face contorting into one of utmost pain and he cried out in despair for the loss of his beloved. 
 
“No! No! NO! This wasn’t supposed to happen!” Junhyung sobbed loudly, clutching onto your arms uselessly. “Come back! We were supposed to be together forever, how could you leave me like this? How could you leave Jia Li like this? Come back! COME BACK!”  Junhyung cried heartbrokenly, his tears falling onto your cold arms. 
 
It was too late. You were gone. You were no longer here on earth. Junhyung knew that, but he didn’t want to accept. This was worst than a slap in the face, and far more painful than a bullet to the chest. 
 
Tears continued to fall from his face. “WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME?!” Junhyung yelled angrily. “WHY? I LOVED YOU SO MUCH. WE HAD OUR WHOLE FUTURE PLANNED OUT. I-I” He couldn’t continue. He stopped himself and continued to blubber loudly.  He hugged onto your empty, cold body. He didn’t want to let you go. He didn’t want you to turn into ashes. 
 
--- 
 
BEAST was getting worried and they had no other choice but to come to the hospital. They had not received a call from Junhyung nor your parents. The party was a complete disaster without the life and love of Jia Li’s Mommy and Daddy. So without a choice, the boys had to see what the hold up was.
 
Little did they know, their worst fears had come true. 
 
Doojoon held Jia Li tightly in his arms as the six of them made way inside the hospital. She snuggled closer to him, an unhappy frown on her lips. Although Jia Li was only one, it was as if she already knew what happened to her loving mother. 
 
Gikwang spotted your parents and they ran towards them. Judging by their appearance, the weight of denial finally crushed over them and reality dawned over. Their hearts crushed in their chest, and tears began to form.
 
By now they knew… they already knew the result to your autopsy. 
 
When Junhyung received the phone call, they were all shocked. They prayed to God that you were going to make it out alive, but deep down they each had a bad feeling stirring in the pit of their stomach.
 
Hyunseung looked into the room where Junhyung was still holding you, his shoulders bobbing up and down as he weeped for the loss of his beloved. Dongwoon looked in also and felt the tears erupt from his eyes. Doojoon couldn’t come any closer. He didn’t want Jia Li to see her mother, dead. Gikwang began to cry. 
 
Yoseob trudged into the room also, with tears in his face. His heart ached in his chest seeing his best friend lying there, cold and lifeless. He hugged onto your arm. Those were once the arms who once hugged him back with love. Now they will no longer hug him back nor will they be able to wipe away his tears. All he could do was cry out your name over and over again, though he knew that would never bring you back. He would never hear you teasing him again, and he would never see that smile of yours again.  
 
Seeing Yoseob cry, unleashed fresh tears to spill out of Junhyung.
 
GiKwang came in suddenly. His voice hoarse from crying, “Hyungs it’s time.” 
 
“NO,” Junhyung cried, his tears burning his eyes. “I can’t let her go…”
 
Dongwoon came in with tears and he bit his lip hard, trying not to cry any more than he already had. “Hyung, her body needs to….” He paused not wanting to say the last word. Dongwoon didn’t want to imagine his favourite dongsaeng being burned into ashes. Those words will hurt him, but he knew it will kill Junhyung even more. 
 
Hyunseung sighed and entered. The thought of imaging you being burned into ashes and your body to be buried 10 feet under, scared him, hurt him, and pained him, but it had to be done. He tried to lift Junhyung up. Junjyung thrashed in his arms wildly. “LET GO OF ME! DON’T TOUCH ME!” He roared at Hyunseung.
 
“Yong Junhyung,” Hyunseungs voice cracked with pain. “Please. It’s time to let go.”
 
Junhyung shook his head fervently, his nose red from crying. “You can’t tell me to let go. Not when I’ve loved her for this long. You don’t understand what I’m going through~! Just leave me alone right now with her! Please!” 
 
“Yong Junhyung,” Hyunseung more firmly now. He looked Dongwoon and Gikwang. They rushed to his side and with much protest, yanked Junhyung out of the room. It was the only way. Junhyung spewed cursed words and tried to get out of the grasp, but it was no use.
 
“Hyung,” Gikwang said sternly. “Don’t let Jia Li see her Daddy like this. Stay strong... she only has you now.” 
 
At the mention of his baby daughter, Junhyung turned hard as a rock and then shrugged the guys off of him. Quickly the boys barricaded the door in case Junhyung decided to rush inside again. Junhyung took a sharp inhale, his eyes red and puffy from crying. Without another word, he strode out of the hospital.
 
His life stopped the moment you stopped breathing.