Morning surprise

The Story of Us

 

 
You were still asleep when L came over the next morning. Your mother let him in with a sweet welcome. He hugged your mother tightly then ran up the stairs and charged into your room. He wanted to make his entrance loud and with a bang to surprise you, but when he ran into your room, he halted in his steps and his breath hitched in his throat. You were lying on your back with the blanket covering half your face. Your long eyelashes cascaded downwards, leaving a mysterious shadow underneath. You were breathing softly, and he saw your chest rise all the way back up, and then right down again. The light from outside peaked through your curtains and it illuminated the tall structure of your nose and emanated a white glow off your skin. 
 
A soft smile crossed his face as he gazed at you in adoration. Affection was written all over his face, and anyone who saw him right now would know in a heartbeat how in love L was with you.
 
Quietly, he made his way to your bed. Making sure he wouldn’t make a noise, he slipped down right next to you and wrapped his arms protectively around you. You stirred in your sleep and your lower lip jutted out for a bit from the sudden movement.
 
L smiled at how angelic his girlfriend was. He looked down at your soft kissable lips. He couldn’t resist, and softly pecked your bottom lip. You felt that random touch and your eyes automatically flew open. You could see the light from the sun, indicating that it was now morning. You were about to yawn as you shifted to your side. At that moment, your eyes went wide with shock and you let out a loud scream of surprise.
 
 “MYUNGSOO!” You jumped up so fast that you fell off your bed.
 
“Baby!” L yelled, trying not to laugh hard at your fall. He quickly peered over the edge at your bed. Your hair was all over the place, and your cheeks were flushed red with embarrassment. L tilted his head and smiled at you. He held his hands out to you.
 
You frowned and crossed your arms, rejecting his offering hands. “Not funny, Kim Myungsoo.”
 
L unfolded your arms and yanked you back up to bed. His arms wounded around your waist. “Sorry,” he apologized murmuring against your head. “You just looked so cute.”
 
You were going to say something but you realized it was the morning… you were only wearing a tank top and some real …. Short shorts. And… MORNING BREATH!
 
Using all your might, you wiggled out of his arms and ran to the bathroom. L sat there stunned at what just happened but he laughed it off and laid back down on your bed waiting for you. 
 
You brushed your teeth thoroughly, feeling the freshness of the mint spread throughout your mouth. Once you were satisfied, you stepped into the showers. By the time you finished, the entire washroom was filled with humid fog. You wrapped your towel around your body and searched for your clothes… only to remember a moment after that you had not bring any new clothing with you. OH MY GOD! You slapped your palm against your forehead. Great. 
 
Mom can’t hear you right now since she’s downstairs and it would be too awkward to call for Dad…
 
*I’M SO FORGETFUL, WHY?!* You sighed in vexation. After a second, you took a deep breath and opened the bathroom door. Your towel was wrapped securely around you. You nervously walked back in your room. Before going in you warned Myungsoo, “When I come in, don’t you dare look at me. Don’t you dare come close to me. Don’t you dare anything. Just close your eyes. And just don’t. Okay?!” 
 
You heard the bed squeak, indicating that L was about to get up from the bed. You hastily shouted, “DON’T COME. SERIOUSLY! JUST STAY THERE!”
 
L froze with a raised eyebrow, hearing the urgency in your voice. “Why? Is something wrong?”
 
You shook your head fervently. “No!!” L grew worried and took another step towards the door.
 
“STOP!” You blushed crimson red, “I forgot my clothes… I only have my towel on.”
 
L swallowed back hard but then an amused smile crept onto his lips. “Oh really?” His voice came out almost  in seductive manner. L teased you by taking another step towards the door. You were right outside your door and he could see the shadow of your curves behind the wooden door. 
 
“STOP, MYUNGSOO! STOP!” You cried. 
 
L laughed and then walked back to your bed. “Alright, I’ll go back to the bed.”
 
“You better remember to close your eyes!” You warned with a hard voice. 
 
L smirked. “And what if I don’t want to?”
 
 “You’ll regret it.” Though he couldn’t see it, you stuck out your tongue at him.
 
L laughed and then walked back to the bed with a pillow covering his face. You crept in your room and stood by your closet. You look back a couple of times to make sure he wasn’t looking. When you were completely sure, you slipped your underwear and bra on. Then you placed a white hoodie over you and jean shorts. 
 
“Are you finished yet? I think I’m having trouble breathing…” L complained jokingly.
 
You turned his way and ran to the bed. You jumped onto him and took the pillow off. “Hello there,” You said leaning in to his face with a wink and a kiss.
 
L’s heart palpitated in his chest as he looked at your beautiful face. Suddenly both his hands cupped your face and he pulled you in for a more a deeper and passionate kiss. You felt his tongue slide across your bottom lips and you giggled. L pulled you so close that there was no space between you. 
 
Before it could get anymore intense, you pulled away with uneven breathing. You lay your head on his chest as you looked at him with content in your eyes. “I want to be with you forever.” 
 
L smiled. *This is the you I fell in love with. This is the one I want to be with forever… I missed you so much…* L hugged you closer. “I want to be with you forever, too.”