No More Dance Classes

The Story of Us

 

 
L didn’t know what to say. His mind was telling him to rip Beast apart so they could never associate with you again, while another part of his mind was telling him something else; it felt like you betrayed him. 
 
He didn’t want to think about it. Your eyes widened when L shook your arm off and turned his back on you and walked away. You stood there stunned; it was the first time L has ever done this to you. Suddenly, you felt a strange emotion rise up in your chest. Beast came up to you and noticed you trying to blink away your tears.
 
They were about to apologize for their behaviour but you turned towards them and bowed. They watched your sad back as you ran off.
 
Yoseob felt incredibly guilty for what had happened and he looked at Doojoon for help, but Doojoon just sighed. They watched you until you disappeared out of their sight.
 
You tried calling L many times, but the phone just kept ringing and ringing. L saw that it was you calling but he didn’t pick up. He was staring intently outside his window with his hands in his pockets. A thousand thoughts running in his mind and all revolved around you and Beast.
 
How did they become close so quick? 
 
Or did she go behind my back?
 
Is she cheating on me?
 
The 15th time you called and he still didn’t pick up. A heavy sigh came out as you made your way to his apartment. You never meant to hurt L. You were going to tell him you were friends with Beast. 
 
Frustrated, you trudged up his apartment staircase. You slowly made your way as you thought about what to say. You never had a fight with L before… actually; you never had a fight with anyone in general. It’s the first time having a fight and the scary thing is that… it was with your boyfriend…. 
 
You gulped hard but suddenly you heard noises from the rooftop. It was raining. You hit your head again. *Babo! You’re going to get sick* suddenly, in just a few moments the rain pelted against outside loudly. You were only on the 4th floor but you heard the noises. The sky began to growl as it began to thunder down. 
 
Your shoulders deflated as you prepared yourself. You knocked gently. Once… twice… You knocked harder this time. Now you were getting annoyed. “OPPA!” You called. “I know you’re in there!!” 
 
Silence.
 
“MYUNGSOO! Can you just give me a chance to speak?” You bang harder on the door. “KIM MYUNGSOO!!”
 
The door swiftly spun open and an angry L appeared. He was looking at you coldly with an expressionless face. You almost choked on your spit as you took in his expression. “Myungsoo...” you whispered.
 
“What do you want?” he coldly spat. It hurt L to be rude to you, seeing you scared of him. 
 
You cleared your throat. “Oppa, sorry … I-I.. er…” you didn’t know what to say. You had everything mapped out but now you lost your train of thoughts. 
 
L sighed and dragged you into his house and sat you down on his sofa. He smoothed his expression out and faced you with hard eyes. 
 
“I’m sorry,” you lowered your head as you bit your lip. You clasped your hand together. “Please forgive me!!! I never meant to hurt you!!”
 
A smirk came on his face as he leaned back on his couch. “If you didn’t mean to hurt me, then why are you playing around with my enemy?”
 
You looked up to see a face… the face that does not belong to your sweet boyfriend. This wasn’t Myunsoo… “They’re not bad. The are actually really nice oppas to me!”
 
“Yeah, too you!” He shot hard, almost yelling a bit too loud. Your eyes widened as your heart began to beat rapidly in your chest. 
 
“Myungsoo, calm down,” you tried to calm him. 
 
His eyes went wild. “Calm down?! HOW CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN YOU’RE WITH THOSE BUNCH OF WORTHLESS MUTTS?” 
 
You never seen L so mad… you were too shock to say anything. L noticed your fear and softened. He cleared his throat and sighed. He said your name softly now. “I love you… you know that right? It just… it makes no sense for you to hang around them.”
 
“But they’re my friends.” you protested. For some reason, it felt like you knew what he was going to say about this but you ended up spilling the beans anyways, “I met them at my dance class. If you think for one second I’d ever go behind your back, you’re wrong!” 
 
L looked at you intently in the eyes. “Really?”
 
You nodded with confidence though your hand shook. 
 
“I want you to stop going to those dance classes. I’ll find you a new one, a better one.” L suggested with an encouraging nodded.
 
You shook your head. “No, I like this one.”
 
L took you by your shoulders and shook you roughly. “Can’t you see I’m trying to save you?!”
 
“No! I don’t!! You’re trying to save me from nothing!!” You whined. 
 
He gritted his teeth as he furrowed his eyebrows. “Don’t you love me?”
 
You softened. “I do love you.”
 
“Then why won’t you listen to me?” L lowered his head and you saw a tiny wet tear forming. “First you abandoned me, and now this?” 
 
That hurt you. You never thought of it as abandoning… you cupped his cheek and forced him to look at you. You wiped the tear away and then sighed. “Oppa, I love you, nothing and no one can change that okay?” You leaned in and kissed his forehead. Youyou’re your lip. As much as you enjoyed being with Beast and dancing, L was much more important to you. 
 
“Okay, I’ll stop going to dance class. For you.” 
 
“Really?” L asked with a small smile.
 
You nodded. “Really.” 
 
L beamed and pulled you into a tight hug. You nuzzled into his neck, happy that he’s okay now. “I love you,” he said, crushing you to his chest; making sure that no space was between you both. 
 
You chuckled and wounded your arms around his neck. “I love you, too.”