Boo!

It (does)n’t happen - intermediate -

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hyung!”
 
Jinki turned his head in time to be smacked in the face with a plush soccer ball pillow he distinctly remembers buying as a gift for his friend. His glasses twist lopsided, mouth hanging open.
 
Minho sat on his bed, hiding laughter behind his hand. “I really thought you might dodge that.”
 
Jinki wrinkled his nose, fingers fixing his glasses back in place. “Brat.”
 
Minho smiled innocently, turning away to find something interesting apparently.
 
Jinki vowed to get his friend back, and he did a few days later, carelessly. He didn’t think, the opportunity was unfolded to him and he jumped on it, like old times. Jinki jumped out from a corner, much like his friend did when they where young. “Boo!”
 
Minho stumbled backwards, eyes wide and distinct voice a short squeak in the high-pitched manner he was capable of. 
 
Jinki smiled at first, clapping himself on the back for a job well done as he stepped around the corner fully, but then he noticed the true fear he had caused unintentionally. 
 
“Funny.” Minho tried to laugh, but a trembling hand ran through his hair, eyes falling away from Jinki.
 
Jinki’s bit his lip. “Minho, I didn’t-”
 
Minho shoved passed Jinki, quickly explaining, “I have to go.”
 
Jinki didn’t follow.