o (memories)

It (does)n’t happen - intermediate -

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Minho nearly fell from the bed in a fit of laughter. Jinki scowled, though it looked much more like a childish pout. 

“Don’t laugh. I didn’t know..” Jinki tried to explain again, voice smaller than he meant for it to be. At his school there had been talk of a very interesting adult video going around online, and boys from his classroom gave him a link with snickers he had not paid full attention to. He should have because this was just an embarrassing trap. He should have checked it out at lest before letting Minho watch it with him. Getting the younger off his back after letting the information slip was too tough so he caved in and let Minho in on it. It’s not like they hadn’t seen some together before. At least by fifteen, Minho seemed more interested and less a giggling fit of awkward. Minho really had been a late bloomer. Or he just didn't know enough younger boys to make a firm judgment on that.

This though, was like old times. Jinki hid his face in the bed, embarrassed he fell for another prank from his school. “Minho-yah..” he whined, not wanting to feel mocked any worse than he already was.

“That..” Minho tried to calm himself, hand lifting to hide his wide smile, “That looked like a good one until it cut out to.. weird stuff.” He pulled at Jinki’s laptop, moving it so he could work on it instead now. “Let’s just watch that one again that you have saved in your folder.”

Jinki looked to his door guiltily, though they were both at his home alone like usual, so it’s not like someone was going to hear them. Jinki sat up to pull his laptop back for himself, quickly finding his hidden computer treasures to play another – normal – adult video for them to watch.

“If you start laughing though..” Jinki warned.

“I swear no laughing. I’m all grown up.” Minho proved this with a few small bounces on the bed and a goofy grin. “I won’t tell your girlfriend either.”

Jinki looked back to find Minho’s expression playfully smug, still teasing the older with his soon-to-be short-lived relationship. He swatted at Minho with a pillow, laptop beginning the plain adult video now in front of them. Maybe they both enjoyed this one because it actually had a small, tiny plot of some sort.

Yeah, or not. Jinki just liked s, Minho seemed distracted though, less interested. Jinki wasn’t sure why.