I need a boy~

My life as a SM town family member

Another sigh left your mouth as you watch him get attacked again. Females never quit you scoffed in your head. You felt bad for mr.popular, not only does he have to balance work and school he has to deal with...

 "TAEMIN OPPA!!!" or "TAEMIN SHI" or " I LOVE YOU" or "Can I get (SHINee__) number?"

... all day. You unscrew your water bottle and placed your lips on it. Then again, you kinda wished you had the courage to go up to him yourself. A SHINee fan you are and on top of that a Taemint. But, seeing his uneasy tired face trying to get away from fans makes you wish for him to get out of the school soon as possible. Yes, it's a dream to have your idol at school but seeing him like that makes your heart ach.

"Yah, Lee (your name)!" You felt a pair of arms wrap around you, knocking your water bottle out of your hands. "Staring at Taemin oppa again?" You look over to see your best friend.

"Ae sook!" you whinned poniting to the water bottle on the ground "You killed it!" Ae sook laughed as she sat next to you on the bench. You bent over and picked up your beloved water bottle, brushing it off while mubbling Super Junior's -Sorry sorry. Ae sook lend over to you.

"Go talk to him, it's his last year you know. You'll never see him after this year." she said stealing your water bottle. You reach for your bottle.

"I would love to except i'm shy-

"Bull pocky"

- around guys I like." finally you got your bottle back. Ae sook ruffled her short black hair.

"I don't see how hard it is to scream 'oppa I love you' from here, plus your white-

"I'm part white mind you."

- white, part white, what ever! Still oppa tends to like white chicks, you'll have a chance." She said snatching your bottle again. Glareing at your best friend you reach for your bottle.

"Yeah, well I think he has enough fans screaming at him. Yah! Stop taking me bottle!" you hissed grabbing your bottle. Ae sook rolled her eyes as you cuddle your bottle.

"Still, its his last year. If you don't talk to him once you'll regret it." Your eyes landed on Taemin as he finally enter the school. You re-screw the bottle cap on.

"I know... but  he has enough girls trying to talk to him." You placed the bottle in your bag. Ae sook slapped you back, you gave a unhappy moan as you sat back up. She smiled and lean in to you again.

"Enough of Taemin oppa and on to something better." You rubbed you throbbing back glaring at her. Ae sook smiled "What are you doing for the talent show?" You stop rubbing and stared at your friend.

"Talent show? I didn't-" Ae sook wiggled her finger in your face tsking you. Your eyes narrowed "- you didn't."

"I did, (your name) you have a gift! Your voice is amazing and your dance skills are equal to par! I've seen you dance and sing lucifer and you nailed it! Why not show your talent to the world?" You looked away. You love performing this is true, you dance for your mother all the time it's not like your shy infront of people, hell your the class clown. Ae sook smiled as she stood up. "You love performing to much to let this chance go." you looked at her and smiled.

"Your right!" You stood up on the bench "I love singing! I love dancing! I love watching people scream and have smiles on their face while watching me! I WILL DO THIS!" Couple of people who where walking by gave you odd looks and started talikng to themselves. Ae sook caughed in your hand then pulled you down.

"Great, now what will you do? SHINee song? How about Sherlock?" You stared at her in thought as she kept going on her list of songs. A smile crossed your lips.

"I'll perform IU's version of I need a girl."