Hoya

y, Free & Single

"What was the point of following me everywhere I go?" She just stared at me like she has for the past hour and crossed her arms. 

 

"So that you'll agree to help me find Taeyeon." She looked up at the menu and pouted. It looks like she can't decide what to get. 

 

"Two hot chocolates please." Tiffany turned her head, and for a second I swear she looked happy with what I said. She really is cute, but very stubborn. "You were taking too long to decide." She pouted...don't do that. I can't help but smile.

 

"Who said I was going to order anything?" Obviously, you wanted something to drink. I picked up the two cups of hot chocolate and handed one of them to her. She quickly walked toward the empty table, which only had one chair. I quickly passed her and placed my bottom on the chair, smiling triumphantly. The expression on her face is priceless. I'm definetely going to be yelled at in 5...4...3...2...

 

"Yah! Move your fatass! I was going to sit there and you knew that!" The people are staring, but all I can is chuckle at her fuming face. She really is cute. But, fatass? I work out to keep my body in shape. There's no way I'm fat.

 

"This seat doesn't have your name on it. And I got here first." She takes a big gulp of her hot chocolate. "Make sure not to burn your-"

 

"Aaah! Mah tong!" 

 

...

 

"Pfft. AHAHAHAHA!" Aish! This girl will be the death of me. "You really are an idiot. That hot chocolate is H.O.T. hot dummy. Why would you take a big gulp?" She's glaring at me again. But, I can't stop smiling. Her tongue is sticking out and she just looks so adorable.

 

"Tith ithn't thunny." Oh my god. I might die from laughter. I grab her wrist and pull her down so that she is sitting on my lap. Everyone is looking again, but I want them to. The shocked expression on her face makes me want to hug her. Tiffany is totally speechless and she is just looking at me.

 

"Just shut up and stop talking." She nods her head and her cheeks are really red. Cute.