Bored

y, Free & Single

"Cover up would you?" Hoya threw a towel toward Tiffany after almost all the males on the island looked her way. Tiffany smirked and just wrapped it around her waist.

 

"It's hot and we're on a beach. I didn't buy this bikini for nothing." The two continued to walk side by side on the beach. It was the 2nd day of their 'pre-honeymoon' but the two were already bored.

 

"Hello, miss." All of sudden, a handsome young man stood in front of them, but he didn't pay any attention to Hoya. Tiffany smiled sweetly, liking what she saw. "I'm Kai and to me it seems like you're kinda bored." He glanced at Hoya for a moment. Tiffany giggled. "Well, if you're interested, I could show you some fun stuff to do around here." Hoya clenched his fists. Oh he was so ready to punch this guy's face.

 

"Really? What kind of fun stuff?" Hoya widened his eyes, shocked she even asked.

 

"Um, Tiffany I don't think-"

 

"Rumor has it that the island ckose to here is haunted." Tiffany raised her eyebrows. "They say if you can make it the night there, you'll live a long life."

 

"Sounds interesting....I'm in." Hoya grabbed her arm. She furrowed her eyebrows and shook him off. "What? Don't lie Hoya. You're bored too. Doesn't it sound interesting? We should go."

 

Hoya scoffed. "Fine. Go ahead. Do whatever you want. But, I'm gonna stay on this island." 

 

"I can stay with you, if you like?  I mean I wouldn't want to be alone on that island either." Kai flashed a seemingly genuine smile.

 

"Thanks for the offer, but I can take care of myself." Tiffany looked at Hoya before storming off. Kai furrowed his eyebrows, not expecting that response.

 

"W-what just happened?" Kai and Hoya stared at Tiffany.

 

"Obviously you got rejected by her." Hoya smirked.

 

"But, why? I thought if I-"

 

"Because she's with me." Kai's jaw dropped and he watched as Hoya followed Tiffany from behind.