Man in Love

y, Free & Single

"So what are we going to do with Taeyeon? Is she going to stay here with us for the rest of our lives?" Hoya got into bed with Tiffany only to be quickly pushed off by her. "What was that for?"

 

"Who said you could sleep next to me?" 

 

"Don't I usually-"

 

"That was before you kicked me out!" Tiffany pulled the covers over her, giggling underneath. Hoya scratched his head not knowing what to say. 

 

"I'm sorry." Tiffany stopped giggling to hear what he had to say. "I'm sorry I didn't trust you like I'm supposed to. I'm just so insecure about myself." Hoya chuckled. "Girls faint because of me, you know. But, whenever I'm with you I get so nervous. From the very beginning  I was never confident around you even to this very day because I know you could do much better than me."

 

Tiffany popped up from the covers and pulled him beside her. She rested her head on his chest. "Don't be ridiculous. There's no one better than you. I chose you because you are the best thing that ever happened to me. I can't imagine life without you. Why do you think I went through all that to be with you? Because I love you, Hoya. No one but you."

 

Hoya blinked his eyes and turned his head, realizing he was blushing. Tiffany giggled and closed her eyes. "T-thank you for saying that."

 

"You don't have to thank me. I'll say that a million times if you want me to because it's the truth." Hoya looked at her and saw that she was dozing off.

 

"I love you." He kissed to the top of her head.

 

"Mhm." She smiled and was fast asleep.

 

"Will you marry me?" Of course there was no response, but Hoya wanted to see if he could actually say it. His heart was beating fast and all the possible scenarios popped into his mind. 

 

He gently lifted up her hand, looking at her ring finger to get an estimate of her measurement. He smiled and intertwined his hand with hers. He lightly kissed the top of her hand before dozing off himself.

 

>oOo<

 

Leetuk was passed out on the couch of Taeyeon's apartment from all the wine had drank. 

 

Taeyeon was kneeling beside him knowing he wouldn't notice him there. She rested her head on his tummy, holding his hand. 

 

"Forgive me."