Shattered

y, Free & Single

Tiffany and Leetuk headed back to Taeyeon's office. Leetuk walked behind her. She had this confident aura around her that scared him.Tiffany opened the door wide open, surprising Taeyeon and Hoya. Tiffany smiled with confidence and ran to Hoya. She leaped on him, hugging him tight, almost making them fall.

 

His eyes grew wide and his heart was beating fast. As much as he wanted to wrap his arms around her and just forget everything, he pushed her off.....to no avail. She held on tight, almost crushing him. He saw that smile and her face that wouldn't leave. He couldn't help, but chuckle.

 

"What are you guys doing?" Taeyeon and Leetuk looked at the strange couple that were hugging on the floor.

 

"I'm not quite sure why you're so angry at me, but we should talk things through. I don't want to leave you and I'm not taking no for an answer!" Hoya chuckled. He knew what Tiffany was like when she was determined. They both stood up, Tiffany still attached to Hoya.

 

Taeyeon clenched her fists. This wasn't good. This wasn't part of the plan. Leetuk smiled and wrapped his arm around her waist. "I guess we won't be having a guest with us." Taeyeon nervously smiled.

 

Tiffany turned around, holding onto Hoya's hand. "But, I'm not going to end like this. Hoya would you like to tell this poor man what 'Tiffany's' real name is?" Hoya looked at Tiffany confused and then he looked at Taeyeon. He saw the look in her eyes. She was pleading him not to. But, he felt like he needed to. He didn't quite like the idea that Taeyeon was pretending to be Tiffany. "You should also tell him what her relation with us is." Hoya sighed. 

 

"That's Kim Taeyeon. Not Tiffany." Taeyeon shot him a furious look. Leetuk slowly took his arm around her waist. "And....she's-"

 

"What are you saying?" Leetuk looked at them with disbelief. "She's Tiffany. Her name is Tiffany. I'm engaged to Tiffany." 

 

Tiffany sighed and held onto Hoya's hand tighter. "That's right." Hoya looked at her. "You are engaged to Tiffany...which is me." Hoya tried to let go of her hand, but she refused to let go. "But, I didn't know! I didn't know I was engaged to someone else. I don't even know how my signature got on that marriage document. But, I bet someone does." Tiffany shot her sister a look.

 

"T-Tiffany?" Leetuk faced Taeyeon. She couldn't look him in the eye.

 

"Taeyeon what did you do?" Hoya asked. Everyone looked at her and the pressure was getting to her.

 

"Why?! Why did you do it Taeyeon?!" Tiffany glared at her sister.

 

"You shouldn't sign some unknown document without reading it! Especially when you're drunk!"Taeyeon panted. Tiffany gasped and Hoya held her close. "That's right. You're engaged to Leetuk. Not me. I'm not Tiffany. I'm Tiffany's sister. But......I couldn't tell him. I love him too much."

 

Leetuk took a step back. "You lied to me." Taeyeon began to burst to tears. "You lied to all of us."

 

"It's not like you want to get married to Leetuk anyway. And I don't want to get married  to Hoya."

 

"Well, then we could've resolved this! You didn't have to do all this lying. We could rearrange the documents....you didn't have to do this." 

 

"At the time I had to. Dad wasn't giving me any other options. The company was failing and we were bankrupt. I didn't have a choice. I thought maybe you and Leetuk would be married by paper, but not together. But, then why did you have to appear in front of him?! This would've worked!"

 

"Why did you need to tell me that Tiffany was engaged to someone else though?" Hoya looked at her in disbelief.

 

"I felt too guilty. I didn't want you to get hurt."

 

"So, basically, you wanted me to be single for the rest of my life so you could be with Leetuk?" Tiffany scoffed. "You're unbelievable. No. You're so stupid. Stupid. Really stupid!" 

 

"I wasn't thinking straight okay!" Leetuk just stood there listening to everything.

 

"Bottom line is that you lied and I can't forgive you for that. I love you Tif- Taeyeon. But, we were never meant to be." Taeyeon's eyes widened. "The one I'm supposed to spend my life with is Tiffany." Tiffany looked at Hoya, concerned. 

 

"Leetuk, you don't have to be with me. You said earlier you love Taeyeon. We can just-"

 

"No. Legally you are my fiance." Tiffany was scared. She saw the look in his eyes. He wasn't the same kind hearted Leetuk she had met. He was heartbroken.

 

"That's not for you to decide." Hoya held onto Tiffany tight.

 

"It is. I signed those papers and so did she." Leetuk looked at Taeyeon, capturing her broken state in his mind. "If we can't be happy....you shouldn't be either." Leetuk looked directly at Tiffany and Hoya.