Have You Ever Thought That Maybe I Actually Love You?

y, Free & Single

The group chatted, while waiting for their food. Jessica glared at the two of them, not believing they were really together.

 

"So, tell me. How did you two meet?" Jessica raised an eyebrow and smiled. Tiffany began to panic. What was she going to say? She glanced at Hoya and saw that he was completely calm.

 

"We met at a club." he said. Tiffany's jaw dropped. "But, she doesn't know that." Both Jessica and Tiffany furrowed their eyebrows. Lee Joon was just looking at his reflection in the spoon.

 

"What do you mean? Does she not know how you two first met?" Hoya shook his head. 

 

"She thinks the first time we met was at her father's dinner party. But, it was actually at a club. Tiffany was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. She was surrounded by a bunch of guys and I didn't have the courage to approach her. She went to the bar to get a drink, so I took that as my opportunity. I sat next to her and right when I was about to say hi...she got up and left. That had never happened to me before. I had never been so nervous in front of anyone. But, with Tiffany it was a completely different story. My palms were sweating and my hands were shaking. I could barely get a sound out of my mouth."

 

Tiffany blinked her eyes. He was telling a pretty good story.

 

"That's when I realized I had fallen in love. Love at first sight, you could say. I guess it was fate that we met again. And now we're engaged." Hoya looked at her lovingly and Tiffany blushed. For a moment she actually thought they were in love.

 

"Wow." Jessica and Tiffany said in unison.

 

>oOo<

 

Jessica hated to admit it, but she was once again defeated by Tiffany. She left with Lee Joon, a bitter smile on her face.

 

The ride home was a bit awkward for Hoya and Tiffany.

 

"That was a pretty amazing lie you told at dinner. Jessica totally lost." Tiffany smirked.

 

"It wasn't a lie though." Tiffany looked at Hoya, who was focused on the rode.

 

"W-what?" A red light appeared and Hoya turned his head to look at the shocked Tiffany.

 

"That's really how we first met. You were just too drunk to even realize I was there." 

 

"But, that whole thing about love at first sight was a lie." Hoya furrowed his eyebrows. Tiffany gulped and her cheeks became pink. "R-right?" 

 

The green light came on and Hoya was focused on the road again. He didn't say another word.

 

>oOo<

 

They arrived at the apartment, still silent. Tiffany was about to walk to her room, but Hoya grabbed her wrist and turned her so that she was facing him. He held her close to him and looked down at her blushing face.

 

"W-what are you d-doing?" Tiffany was wrapped with his arms around her. She squirmed around, trying to escape. Trying to not make eye contact, she failed and stared into his eyes. He seemed serious.

 

"Have you ever thought....that maybe....I actually love you?" Tiffany blinked her eyes. She shook her head, earning a sigh from Hoya. He released her and walked toward the sofa. Tiffany stood frozen and finally rushed to her room, locking the door.

 

She slid down the door and felt herself burning up. "There's no way he loves me..OMO! What's going on?!"

 

>oOo<

Hoya leaned his head back and closed his eyes. "You really are dense, Tiffany."