Stray

y, Free & Single

"Tiffany...what a nice name. My girlfriend's name is actually Tiffany." Leetuk smiled thinking about his beloved 'Tiffany'.

 

"She must be beautiful." Tiffany smirked and the two stopped shaking hands.

 

"So, what brings you guys here?" Eunhyuk stood there, awkwardly. He felt a little forgotten.

 

"Well, I came to visit my boys. Why are you here Tiffany?" Her face suddenly became gloomy and the two looked at her with worry.

 

"I don't really understand why I'm here, but I need a place to crash. Can my favorite oppa let me stay at his place for a few weeks?" She tried to give him a cute smile, but she was too sad to smile.

 

"As much as it pains me to say no, I have to. I don't think my girlfriend would be happy if I brought you into our home." Tiffany pouted.

 

"If you need somewhere to stay-" Eunhyuk and Tiffany looked at Leetuk. They stared at him with amazement.

 

"Wouldn't it be weird to have someone you just met live with you?" Eunhyuk asked.

 

"Well, if you know her and you're her favorite oppa she must be an okay person." Tiffany shook her head.

 

"No way. Didn't you say you have a girlfriend? I don't want to cause any trouble."

 

"It's really okay. My girlfriend is different. If you just give a legit reason why you should stay with us, I think she'll be fine with it." 

 

>oOo<

 

Tiffany agreed to Leetuk's offer even though she was a little hesitant. But, it was either his place or her favorite club. There's no way she could go back to Hoya after what had happen and she was definitely not going back to her dad's. 

 

"Too be honest, I haven't told my girlfriend that I was in Korea." Tiffany's jaw dropped.

 

"So, how is this going to work?" She crossed her arms and glared at him. 

 

"Well, right now I still have one night left for a room I booked at a hotel near by. You can stay there for tonight and I'll talk to my girl about all of this." He smiled calmly as if he knew everything was going to be okay. Right now Tiffany needed that. She needed to know everything was going to be okay.

 

>oOo<

 

Hoya sat on the sofa, his head back. Thoughts of her were running through her mind and he was trying to figure out if those memories were just lies. 

 

"I was too harsh. I should've heard her side of the story." He sighed. "But, she is no saint either. What if she just tells me more lies? Was she lying from the very beginning? Of course she was......UUUGGGH!!!!"

 

Hoya panted and his head was throbbing from all the thoughts that ran through his mind so quickly.

 

"It hurts." Hoya placed his hand on his chest. "It hurts because I love her too much."

 

>oOo<

 

"What do you mean you're here?" Taeyeon stared out the window. "How come you didn't tell me you were in Korea earlier?"

 

"I knew you would be angry. I just wanted to visit a few old friends before getting into a heated arguement." Taeyeon sighed.

 

"I'm not angry. You just caught me off guard. I'm going through a lot right now-"

 

"And I want to be there for you." Taeyeon smiled. That's what she loved about Leetuk. He always stuck by her. "Listen, I met a girl and before you get any ideas just let me explain. She got kicked out of her place by her boyfriend. They got into a big fight apparently. She's friends with one of my pals and she has no where to go."

 

"So what?"

 

"Well, maybe, we could let her stay with us for a little bit......" Taeyeon scoffed.

 

"You're always playing the angel." Taeyeon thought about it for a second. Leetuk was actually had a talent for telling if a person was whether good or bad. If he was willing to help this girl, then there was nothing Taeyeon could do. "Fine, she can stay with us for a little bit. You remember where my apartment is?"

 

"Yeah. I'll be over in a bit and she'll come tomorrow morning." 

 

>oOo<

 

Leetuk smiled at Tiffany letting her know that his girlfriend approved. 

 

"Well that's a relief. I won't have to be homeless. You're girlfriend is actually a nice person isn't she?" 

 

"Yeah, I'm sure you two will get along just fine. You'll love her."