Island Paradise

y, Free & Single

"You're not serious." Hoya stared at the speed boat. Tiffany smirked and nodded her head.

 

"When have I never been serious?" Hoya sighed and made sure to pack a small bottle of sun screen. They both got in the speed boat and headed toward this mysterious island. Although there was nothing on it but trees and nature, the island was not off limits.

 

"Seems deserted and full of wild life. Can't we just go back?" Tiffany raised her eyebrows at Hoya. 

 

"Are you scared?" Hoya scoffed, making it obvious he was scared. He wasn't made for nature. He prefered the comfort of his luxurious office where everything was modern and just the way he liked it. Camping was never his thing....especially because of the bugs.

 

Tiffany giggled and they both began to walk along the beach. "So that guy said you have to spend the night in this haunted cave. It's supposed to be near some waterfall." Hoya gulped. "It's probably deep inside the island, so we better hurry before the sun sets."

 

The two walked passed trees, spider webs, and they saw a few interesting animals. But, they still couldn't find the waterfall or the cave. They rested near a river.

 

"Face it. We're lost and this cave probably doesn't even exist." Tiffany pouted and shook her head.

 

"No. I believe it's here somewhere. I mean if there's a river there must be a waterfall somewhere."

 

"You know, I never thought of you as a nature kind of girl." Tiffany smiled. 

 

"Well, I never thought you would be such a big baby when it comes to bugs. I mean, you practically screamed like a girl when we came across those spider webs." Tiffany laughed and Hoya couldn't help but let out a chuckle. Then a brief silence. "I used to go camping every summer with my mom and Taeyeon. It was the one thing I looked forward to every year. But, after she died....everything just changed. Taeyeon was burdened with a lot of responsibility and I was the one who lived in her shadow. Neither of us were happy......I guess that's why she left. She probably couldn't handle it anymore." 

 

"And why did you decide to stay when you were so miserable?" It was the first time Tiffany had opened up to Hoya and he wasn't going to waste this opportunity to get to know her. 

 

"My mom would always tell us to never give up because in the end we would be rewarded. I guess I'm the foolish one for waiting for that reward." 

 

Hoya furrowed his eyebrows. He didn't know how to respond. "Just wait a bit longer." he mumbled. Tiffany tilted her head.

 

"What was that?" Hoya just shook his head and gave her a small smile.

 

*I promise you I will do everything in my power to make you happy.*

 

>oOo<

 

The two walked for hours until the finally heard the familiar sound of a waterfall. Tiffany, excited, ran to see the beautiful sight. 

 

"Soooo. That's the waterfall. Now where's the cave?" Hoya raised an eyebrow.

 

"Well, it should be around her somewhere." Tiffany turned 360 making Hoya chuckle. Not a single cave in sight. "Where is it?" Tiffany pouted.

 

"Maybe you should've gotten actual directions." Tiffany glared at him.

 

"I did! He said....the cave was in the center of the island and at the center of the island is a waterfall. So, the cave must be......" The both of them looked closely at the waterfall. "It must be behind the waterfall!" 

 

"Okay. Let's say it is. How are you gonna get through that waterfall without being killed by the pressure of the water?" 

 

"Mmmmmmmm. I GOT IT! Maybe there's some sort of secret passage way! Like some hidden stairs or like a door." Hoya burst out in laughter. Tiffany crossed her arms. "Hey! It's possible!" 

 

"Well, while you're busy looking for some way to get to this cave, I'll be sitting here." Hoya climbed up a rock and sat at the top, looking down at Tiffany. "Weeeellll? Aren't you gonna search?" Tiffany took a deep breath. 

 

She took off her cover-up ,revealing her bikini once again, and started to swim toward the waterfall.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

if you didn't know, I have a Tumblr so please follow :) http://soominsoomout.tumblr.com/

5 day break for me you guys so I'll make sure to update ;)

 

 

PREVIEW FOR NEXT CHAPTER: Cave of the Two Lovers