Hoya

y, Free & Single

Hmm. It's quiet. Too quiet. I never realized how quiet it is in here. *Sigh* I miss Tiffany already. 

 

"Sir, you have a call on line 3." Probably another business call. As usual.

 

"Mr.Lee?" Hmm. Strange. The other person is a woman. Usually, it's some old guy.

 

"Yes? May I help you?" The other line is silent for a moment.

 

"This is Taeyeon. You're ex-fiancé." W-what?! Taeyeon? 

 

"Taeyeon? Where are you?" It's silent again.

 

"I'm sorry. But, the idea of getting married to someone I didn't know was...a bit much. I hear my sister is taking my place." 

 

"For now? We sort of...had an agreement." I hear a soft chuckle. "Please, tell me where you are. It would put your father and Tiffany more at ease." 

 

"I'm sorry ,I can't do that. You see, all my life, I've been following orders. But, right now, I just want to be able to make my own decisions." Tch.

 

"So, you're going to allow your younger sister to take your place?" I know that I want to marry Tiffany, but I don't want to make her go through with it without a choice. "Your sister has agreed to marry me unless she has found you by the due date."

 

"Is that so? Well, then tell her...I'll be waiting."

 

Un-be-lieve-able.