Yesterday, Today, Forever...

y, Free & Single

Hoya and Tiffany walked hand in hand out of the plane. Girls smiled at how cute they were and guys grew envious of their love. The two lovebirds didn't notice anyone around them though. 

 

He could only focus on her. She would glance at him every now and then, blushing whenever their eyes met. 

 

>oOo<

 

They got back to the apartment and Tiffany went to the room to unpack. Hoya suddenly remembered something and took out his laptop. He searched up the cave and the supposed girl who had died there. His eyes widened when he actually found something about her.

 

"So it's true....." Hoya sighed and quickly closed his laptop when he heard the bedroom's door opened. Tiffany smiled and walked toward him, wrapping her arms around him.

 

"So, what do you want to do today?" He turned around so that he was facing her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

 

"Anything you want to do." Tiffany rolled her eyes.

 

"We always do what I want. Why don't we do something you want? I don't even know what you do on your spare time."

 

"I don't do anything interesting to be honest. My life was pretty boring...until you came along." Tiffany smiled widely, loving every word that came out from his mouth.

 

"How so?" Hoya smirked.

 

"You made my life very....lively. Very loud." All of a sudden, Tiffany's smile went away. Hoya knew that was a bad sign. She dropped her arms to her sides and just stared at him.

 

"Are you saying I'm loud?!" Hoya shut one eye and tilted his head to the side because of her screaming in his ear. "Lee Howon, you better answer me!" 

 

Hoya chuckled and roughly pulled her close to him so that her face was only an inch away from his. "You're loud, but I love that about you. My life would be so boring without your sweet voice echoing in my ears."

 

Tiffany blushed, trying to hide the fact that he basically won this fight. She turned her head and pouted, but he quickly turned it back so that she was looking straight at him.

 

He took her hands and intertwined his fingers with hers. Tiffany leaned in a little closer, feeling his breath and the tip of his nose. They both smiled before sharing their first kiss. 

 

Hoya slowly pulled away just to see her face. He has always wanted to see her face after their first kiss and it was just like he expected. Her cheeks were red and he could see every little detail of that beautiful face. Those long eyelashes, cute little nose, and kissable lips tempted him once more to place his lips on hers.

 

>oOo<

 

After long conversations that lasted up to 2am, the two found themselves waking up beside each other on the sofa. Both their necks ached from the awkward position, but they both greeted each other with a smile. 

 

"Morning." Tiffany smiled before stretching and walking to the bathroom. Hoya smiled. How long had it been since he was this happy? He looked toward the bathroom and his smile grew even wider. 

 

"I want this to last forever..." Hoya's smile slowly faded away as he remembered the real reason he could spend this time with the girl of his dreams. If it wasn't for that arranged marriage with Taeyeon, he wouldn't be anywhere near Tiffany. Although they were in relationship now, if Taeyeon appeared, Tiffany and Hoya's  agreement would end and he would have to marry Taeyeon.

 

>oOo<

 

"I expected this from Tiffany, but you? I was very disappointed in you. I guess I was wrong. You're also like your mother. Full of disappointments." 

 

"Well, I'm back now." Taeyeon watched as her father just nodded his head and reached for his phone to call Hoya.